Status
Not open for further replies.

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
Came in today. Custom cup worked great for the RM2!

Beautiful little box!

nyqa6ava.jpg

juhary8y.jpg

vu5esu5y.jpg

berame3y.jpg

3eqy9ery.jpg

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Ok, folks since you've seen me complaining somewhat on here, I'd just like to say the following:

1. The box arrived Saturday and I'm very much impressed with the mod. The wood looks fantastic, it performs well and I'm very happy with it.

2. Despite this, I still stand by earlier statements where I feel that BBM ought to communicate more with its customers.

3. I'm using some 306 atomizers in this thing with a long barrel steel drip tip. The taste is off and the vapor production isn't all that great either, I know this has nothing to do with Bogger or the mod so there's no need to correct me here. I want a Reomizer but they are out of stock. Any suggestions on something else I could use?

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Ok, folks since you've seen me complaining somewhat on here, I'd just like to say the following:

1. The box arrived Saturday and I'm very much impressed with the mod. The wood looks fantastic, it performs well and I'm very happy with it.

2. Despite this, I still stand by earlier statements where I feel that BBM ought to communicate more with its customers.

3. I'm using some 306 atomizers in this thing with a long barrel steel drip tip. The taste is off and the vapor production isn't all that great either, I know this has nothing to do with Bogger or the mod so there's no need to correct me here. I want a Reomizer but they are out of stock. Any suggestions on something else I could use?

Just curious, are you using Cisco spec 306's? What resistance are they?

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL

Soooooooo happy to hear you received your Bogger! YAY!!!!!!!! :D I've used the Vapage Hybrid bottomfeeder atty 1.5 and 2.0 ... Both work great ... I like the 1.5 the best. I've also used the Cisco spec 306 atty 1.5 - 1.7 ohm and Empire Mods LR 510 atty @ 1.5 ohm. All those perform great on my Boggers. Check the ohm of your atty. I'm finding that 1.5's work the best for me ... But up to 2.0 should give you good performance! Hope that helps!

Last edited:

mooshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
SoCal

1. Glad that it's arrived!
2. No comment. Y'all heard enough from me. :p
3. The taste will be off for about a week. At least, for me it was (I'm assuming it's the lacquer). The RM2 will be dropping today, so keep your eyes open! :) I'm picking one up too, along with a Mini 2.1.

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
if you can't get your hands on an RM2, I have an A7 that I have already done all the necessary modifications to:

1)stabilized the positive contact and blocked the bottom air feed with o-rings
2)tightened both the positive and negative posts to prevent leaning and shorting
3)heat-shrinked the positive and negative posts to prevent shorting should they come loose
4)drilled an air feed hole in the top cap

I also brushed and polished it to make it look a little less like a .50 bullet.

That being said, I'll happily send it off to someone who will give it some love. All I ask is that you pay for the shipping, and if you replace it, please pay it forward to the next person who needs it.

Just shoot me a PM if interested. (give me a second to step outside where I have a signal and i'll post pics)

smilee

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Poland

Try A7, cheap and good for bf

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
if you can't get your hands on an RM2, I have an A7 that I have already done all the necessary modifications to:

2)tightened both the positive and negative posts to prevent leaning and shorting
3)heat-shrinked the positive and negative posts to prevent shorting should they come loose

That being said, I'll happily send it off to someone who will give it some love. All I ask is that you pay for the shipping, and if you replace it, please pay it forward to the next person who needs it.

Just shoot me a PM if interested. (give me a second to step outside where I have a signal and i'll post pics)

RM2 are in stock now.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA

Hey that is super cool that you offered this but I did place an order for a RM2. So thanks but I won't need it. Please pass it along to someone who does need it.

Also wanted to thank everyone here for the support and the "calm down" messages I recieved from y'all on IM, lol. In particular, Kidz your messages and info were nice.

Natural

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
Brookfield, WI
My Newest mod family member. I got this beautiful Bogger Box DNA20 off the classifieds, which arrived today. All I can say is WOW. This is my intro into the world of squonking(sp?) and I wish I would have experienced it sooner. I may have saved myself some money ;).

I am very impressed with the build and craftsmanship. I was almost expecting this to be the size of a 80's cell phone. It is so much smaller than I imagined with all it has (Dna 20 and large bottle capacity) along with fitting so comfortably in the hand. The ergonomic placement of everything appears to be very well thought out.

Only been using this for an hour or so and loving it. Running a Cyclone Rba with a 1.2 ohm mirco-coil at 15 watts to start. Can't wait to get to know the Bogger, squonking, DNA20, and BF rbas to get the best out if them all.

Cheers all

unegudyg.jpg

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL
My Newest mod family member. I got this beautiful Bogger Box DNA20 off the classifieds, which arrived today. All I can say is WOW. This is my intro into the world of squonking(sp?) and I wish I would have experienced it sooner. I may have saved myself some money ;).

I am very impressed with the build and craftsmanship. I was almost expecting this to be the size of a 80's cell phone. It is so much smaller than I imagined with all it has (Dna 20 and large bottle capacity) along with fitting so comfortably in the hand. The ergonomic placement of everything appears to be very well thought out.

Only been using this for an hour or so and loving it. Running a Cyclone Rba with a 1.2 ohm mirco-coil at 15 watts to start. Can't wait to get to know the Bogger, squonking, DNA20, and BF rbas to get the best out if them all.

Cheers all

unegudyg.jpg

I wondered who snagged this! LOL! CONGRATS! It's a beauty ... AND a great vape! :D Enjoy!

2423kids

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
VA and FL

This is REALLY nice of you X! If I had a clue what to do with a RBA (and I could SEE the darn tiny thing! Lol!) I'd certainly take you up on your generous offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread