Status
Not open for further replies.

cadman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
Rob,

Thank you for making an excellent product with some of the best customer service in the industry...

Thanks again...

reos.jpg

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I've already said goodbye to this Forum but had a thought: Since Reos will still be going, let's all make sure Rob has a great semi-retirement by continuing our shopping (as if we need an excuse to buy the best mod and customer service out there!).

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
:(

Very sad right now. I haven't been around much lately, I mainly hang out in the media and legislation sections now but I do peek in here often. Totally shocked by this but am glad you're taking care of yourself Rob. Your mods came to the rescue at a time when I was very unsatisfied with the device I had been using, totally turned things around for me and you were always jumping in when I had questions when I was still learning. You're very much appreciated and I will always think of you fondly. Please take good care of yourself and check in from time to time and let us know how you're doing.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Sad news, indeed... I don't post much, but I do quite a bit of lurking. One thing I've learned is that anyone I see around REOville is someone I automatically like, and can most likely trust (a rare thing in the virtual universe). There are such kind, generous, and damn funny people in this community.
Mostly just wanted to say a big, giant, enormous THANK YOU to Rob for all you've done over the years (and no doubt, will continue to do) for us squonking hooples.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
cept it's not all right. We'll deal with it, cuz we gotta, but it's not all right! We need our mod master! :) I spect he'll still be around, but it won't be the same <sigh>

Deb...all we gots to do is start a thread in his honor, right?

and bombard him with emails and phone calls about getting himself in there!!1\

At least once in a while so we know he's alright...

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
cept it's not all right. We'll deal with it, cuz we gotta, but it's not all right! We need our mod master! :) I spect he'll still be around, but it won't be the same <sigh>
There may be a solution. Since our fellow Reonauts will no longer be able to enlighten us on daily matters regarding the use and maintenance of our mods, we will have no choice but to go to the source. Rob will be available of course by E-mail to answer questions such as: " Do I push the button before or after I squonk?" and "Can I use AA batteries in my Grand--they're almost the same size and much cheaper" or "I dropped my Woodvil and while reaching for it, I've fallen and I can't get up". Now how could a man like Robert ignore requests like these? We'll all have to take turns coming up with simplistic problems but eventually he'll realize that life was easier when the forum was in place. Ok, ok, ok, its a dirty trick, but we're in a tight spot here.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Deb...all we gots to do is start a thread in his honor, right?

and bombard him with emails and phone calls about getting himself in there!!1\

At least once in a while so we know he's alright...
Jup thats kinda what I meant, but you said it much better!

There may be a solution. Since our fellow Reonauts will no longer be able to enlighten us on daily matters regarding the use and maintenance of our mods, we will have no choice but to go to the source. Rob will be available of course by E-mail to answer questions such as: " Do I push the button before or after I squonk?" and "Can I use AA batteries in my Grand--they're almost the same size and much cheaper" or "I dropped my Woodvil and while reaching for it, I've fallen and I can't get up". Now how could a man like Robert ignore requests like these? We'll all have to take turns coming up with simplistic problems but eventually he'll realize that life was easier when the forum was in place. Ok, ok, ok, its a dirty trick, but we're in a tight spot here.
I love it!! But how dare you try to get me outta my pout!! :lol:
:thumbs: I'm registered .. where's everyone else :cry:
before everyone goes runnin off...... lets see what we can get together here! Not that folks can't do both by any means. Just don't run off totally and not come back.

@redeyedancer can ya tell us about how soon...soon is???

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
:( Sad. I'll miss the posts of grown people happy like children on Christmas morning when they get a new REO. And the all too infrequent video posts of Rob playing the guitar so soulfully. And this gathering of generous, caring people.
Best wishes with everything Robert. Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread