Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Can we keep the forum rolling and Robert can just be a silent partner? The Reo mods forum is one of the most heavily used Vendor forums on the site!
that would be wonderful! Dunno how Rob would feel about it, but I could definitely help out, I have a lot of time

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Why can't we start a thread in the lounge? The objective is for us to be together!
we can, and will if there's not a better way to do it. I think we could two of em. One would be for chatting, and one could be for issues or questions maybe

Stringer63

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
KY
Rob,
You, my friend have saved lives! Without the craftsmanship of the REO and it's unfailing performance, myself and many others may not have successfully quit smoking. I still use my original REO purchased in 2012 and to this day brag to others that while their fancy tanks/mods may be great, my REO is bullet proof and will always be my go-to device. Being close to retirement myself, I can certainly appreciate your desire to slow things down a bit. I hope you enjoy that and know how much you have meant to this community. Take care and enjoy life!

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Wow! That's amazing! What a legacy you have!! I hope you have even an inkling of what you've done for folks!
There was a time years ago I was definitely a big help to many people that couldn't quit smoking without a device like a reo . Of course that is not the case any more and lets not forget I am still making mods just not as many

inga

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
australia
There was a time years ago I was definitely a big help to many people that couldn't quit smoking without a device like a reo . Of course that is not the case any more and lets not forget I am still making mods just not as many

So no need to panic?

I have to admit, I kind of went oh holy crap :D My reo is my must-last-me-for-a-lifetime mod, and I still need to save up to stock up on more spares

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
So no need to panic?

I have to admit, I kind of went oh holy crap :D My reo is my must-last-me-for-a-lifetime mod, and I still need to save up to stock up on more spares
No need at all that is the beauty of a metal reo a hand full of spare parts and your set for life

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
Anyone want to buy a reocaster I plan on building guitars something I have always wanted to do is build some guitars

It would truly be an honor to play a guitar you made rob. Sounds like a worthwhile endeavor. Make sure you put em up on the reo site or a link so we can check them out. Reocaster would be so badass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread