The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Co-Op Interest for L-Rider Lavatubes for $30 each unit!!!

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Shekinahsgroom, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Admin
    Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Yes, I do have you on the list.

2. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Admin
    Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Yes, you're still on the list.

To everyone else: Once you're on the list, I only remove your name if requested.

3. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    WOO HOO ... let the games begin.

4. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Admin
    Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    ****FINAL INTEREST COUNT****

[​IMG]

REMEMBER

• This is just an interest thread, participation in the first round is not guaranteed (due to the ECF Co-Op Rules and the fact that this had way more interest than expected - see jOker's post earlier for more info)
    • Final product list/cost and participation instructions will be posted soon
    • Open only to residents of the United States at this time
    • Please post now only for questions

***** INTEREST POSTING IS NOW CLOSED *****

More updates soon from Shek!

[​IMG]

5. Shekinahsgroom

Shekinahsgroom Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    South East
    There's been no Co-Op yet, CG...this is an interest thread, not a coop.

The first Co-Op that opens, which hopefully will be VERY soon, will serve everyone that is selected in the Lottery pick.

Think I'm just going to allow everyone to choose how many LT's they want to order in either size, the 18650 or the 18350, until they're all accounted for....

There are (200) LT's on my commercial invoice, so once they're all spoken for, that's how many people will be in the first coop.

This way too, everyone gets what they want without having to join multiple LT Co-Ops to get a handful of LT's.

Like what you were wanting, CG.

It should also significantly speed up the waiting time per Co-Op, in theory?

I still may set a limit per person so one "Jane/Joe" member doesn't order a massive hoard.

But for the most part, people want an average of 2 to 4 LT's each, in both sizes....so I'm okay with that number per person if they wish.

A limit of 4 LT's per person is a fair amount I'd say, hmm?

One person ordering a pile in one shot actually makes my job easier, as I have less parcels to ship out, but I'd like to be able to serve enough people on the first Co-Op as not to draw anymore "negative publicity"....if ya know what I mean?

But you're still quite eligible CG....

Only the people that have been "banned/ignored" are permanently out of any and ALL of my Co-Ops!

But even the people that once posted their interest and then dropped out later, they're still eligible to join future Co-Ops....no matter if it's the next one or the last one.

You weren't the cause of other people losing their marbles, CG....

Those people were directly responsible for their OWN actions and my reaction was justified.

You're okay man! :)

6. CowboyGoggles

CowboyGoggles Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2012
    Huntsville, AL
    you are inhumanly kind... thank you for this clarification in terms.

In light of this, I would still love to participate, but I also believe my previous request for "five of whatever you get the best price on" can only be described as greedy and unnecessary. I would be happy to have just one of these.

I had planned to disassemble the others for their internal circuitry to put into other mods, but this is a selfish reason to exclude others or limit the possibility that someone else may be selected to participate.

whatever you decide to do, it will still be awesome.

Once again, thank you, and I'll see you again in the battery coop thread with or without an L-Rider Lava Tube in my hands.

you rock, man.

CG

7. bigtiime

bigtiime Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2011
    Virginia
    Tnx for the information! Looking forward to it!

8. davido

davido Senior Member Verified Member

Jul 6, 2011
    pensacola, florida
    posted i wanted in yesterday, but not the quantity; 2 please prefer mod only....but i'll take what i can get.
    davido

@bigitiime, there's no place i can be since i found serenity.......but you can't take the sky from me.

9. Babsb

Babsb Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    Missed it by hours! Subscribing to this thread with hopes a few more might be able to list..or for future co-op!

10. bigtiime

bigtiime Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2011
    Virginia
    Great philosophy right there my friend.

11. gumchewer

gumchewer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yeah me too. is there an up/coming list for filling any cancellation slots?

12. JD4x4

JD4x4 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2012
    Maryland
    Congrats to Shek for keeping his sanity. Better man than I am, me thinks.
    Still waiting .. still having very cool daydreams. :laugh:

13. skipdashu

skipdashu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2011
    Central Texas
    So what's the final disposition on the Panasonic 18650 batts... included or separate co-op... if there's a batt co-op going where's it at?

Skip Original Post #575

14. HazedMojo

HazedMojo Moved On

Sep 29, 2011
    Hey Shek,

I was just thinking about all of the stress and hassle you had to put up with since writing post #1. To top it off, this is only a feeler thread and the co-op hasn't even begun yet! Not to mention a few negative posts made by disgruntled vapers. With this in mind, is your very first vape from the LT going to taste bittersweet? Is that the best you can hope for at this point? :lol: :laugh:

But seriously, thank you for all you have done. We really appreciate your hard work, commitment, and generosity. Cheers!

15. zerocool5878

zerocool5878 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2010
    Concord NC
  16. Shekinahsgroom

Shekinahsgroom Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    South East
    To be quite honest, Haze...

Assuming everything goes as planned, I'd be extremely happy if all of the coops were successful and there weren't any serious problems....

My volunteer investment FAR OUT WEIGHS my monetary investment in this venture.

So I'll be perfectly happy when everyone ELSE is perfectly happy!! (Less the Poison Pill and his followers....)

[​IMG]

I'd get significantly more satisfaction out of success than I would owning any LT.

But that's just me.....

17. MikeE3

MikeE3 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Holy Cow Batman! I'm away from my computer for 1 1/2 days and a tsunami blew threw this thread. Ok - read all Shek's post scanned many others - I was in from the beginning and I'm still in. Being following this thread for days and days - that's the amount of effort I've got invested (duh - that ain't nuttin' compared to "The Shek"). As long as it shows up before spring, I'll be happy.

Thanks Shek

18. LordDavon

LordDavon Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    Now that is a great attitude. Honestly, I highly doubt anyone would accuse you of doing this just to own a LT. I kind of thought you were doing it for the fun. Even with the drama and the debates, you know there is a fun factor in doing this. Hence, you've already talked about having several other coops.

Many of us do things, just to help. With me, I love doing my reviews, and mod videos. I do it to help, but it costs my a lot of money. Although, since my other hobby is restoring classic arcade machines, the review items are a fraction of that cost. Either way, I am constantly testing products, and some are so bad I am basically torturing myself. Recording multiple takes (one was 12), editing for hours, uploading with reuploading due to failures, then having people critique my views of a product, can be rather stressful. Yet, I did 3 of them last Saturday, and didn't finish until 4AM. The strangest part, I love it! It is most likely the same with you.

Just my view... :D

19. Briachas

Briachas Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2011
    Munfordville, Ky
    Does the LT only come in 510 thread or are there other options available?

Thanks,
    John

20. antfuzz

antfuzz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2010
    Delaware
    I believe 510 threads only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.