Co-Op Interest for L-Rider Lavatubes for $30 each unit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
I'm offering this coop cuz I like helping people as well, LD....

But organizing, negotiating, verifying, conforming to restrictions, timing proper disclosure and the plethora of everything else involved, is definitely NOT my idea of fun man!

It's quite difficult and extremely time consuming, not to mention stressful and not very rewarding....to be honest.

But if everything works out great for all of us, that'll be my true reward!

The satisfaction of knowing that I organized several successful multi-national cooperative buy-ins, reaching into the tens of thousands of dollars, on several product playing fields and did it all for $0.00 compensation....is reward enough for me!!

Cuz then I get to be crowned "King-Crazy", of all on the ECF!!

000201C7.gif

Yeeeeah, I like the sound of that....don't you?

But that's just me!!

Now that is a great attitude. Honestly, I highly doubt anyone would accuse you of doing this just to own a LT. I kind of thought you were doing it for the fun. Even with the drama and the debates, you know there is a fun factor in doing this. Hence, you've already talked about having several other coops.

Many of us do things, just to help. With me, I love doing my reviews, and mod videos. I do it to help, but it costs my a lot of money. Although, since my other hobby is restoring classic arcade machines, the review items are a fraction of that cost. Either way, I am constantly testing products, and some are so bad I am basically torturing myself. Recording multiple takes (one was 12), editing for hours, uploading with reuploading due to failures, then having people critique my views of a product, can be rather stressful. Yet, I did 3 of them last Saturday, and didn't finish until 4AM. The strangest part, I love it! It is most likely the same with you.

Just my view... :D

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Shek, I would have lost my patience a long time ago with the suppliers...plus the language barrier would have driven me to speak to a psychiatrist. Thank you 10,000 times for doing this for us.

I'm speaking with my ECF psychia-tryst right now, as a matter of fact!

000205B3.gif

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
UPDATE

Unfortunately, due to the direct and intentionally malicious interference of a vendor in this interest thread, I am temporarily suspending the LT Co-Op on the ECF!!

There are certain unscrupulous individuals, that work for or have an affiliation with vendors on the ECF, that DO NOT want this Co-Op to succeed.....and have been going to great lengths to derail it by gathering certain key details they need in order to contact the manufacturer and request they deny the sale OR create an otherwise non-existent MOQ (in our case) beyond our reach in order to protect their commercial interests.

So, until the ECF creates a sub-forum to protect the integrity of a Co-Op's organizer as well as the members participating and outright BAN any and all attempts of vendor interference or Co-Op viewing capabilities, ventures such as this one will continue to be derailed and sabotaged by vendors and their affiliates!!

My sincerest apologies to everyone in my interest thread, but the financial risks that I would have to take in order to make this Co-Op successful are much too great...at this time. I might be stone cold crazy, but I'm not stupid!!

If there's someone in here that is willing to take the reigns and handle the Co-Op themselves, in my place, I will be more than happy to hand over ALL information, the details and contact references to you since they're already complete....along with details on who and what to avoid in order to make this Co-Op successful for everyone involved.

I've had several discussions with Joker, from the very beginning, trying to avoid a derailment....but unfortunately for organizer's of Co-Ops, the ECF is neutral and will not intervene to prevent or protect US from such occurrences.

I will, however, be holding a battery Co-Op for those still interested in purchasing high quality batteries at cost. But the details of where my thread will open are not yet clear as I'm discussing special options with Joker at this time.

Please DO NOT flood my inbox or Joker's inbox with questions about who interfered or why, cuz it's completely irrelevant. The fact still remains, the LT Co-Op is too risky for me financially. It has absolutely nothing to do with it's size or the fact of multiple Co-Ops having to be implemented to satisfy everyone wants here and everything to do with direct and covert interference from a vendor!! The decision to terminate this potential Co-Op is mine and not the ECF or it's administrators.

I hope that the day will come when I'll be able to finish what I started here, without fear of destructive interference or deliberate, malicious intent in order to derail such a great opportunity for everyone here! Those of you that have been here long enough KNOW that what I'm saying is in fact absolutely true and has happened before....

So again, my sincerest apologies go out to everyone that expressed their interest in this LT Co-Op thread, cuz the vendor that interfered has derailed yet another great opportunity for the ECF community.

0002041D.gif

Sincerely bummed out,

Shek

CLOSING THREAD

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
That was a rude and undeserving remark keybum. It's people like you we don't need in any co-op. This isn't shek's first co-op and he knows what he's doing. I think he deserves an apology.

I totally agree! I also wish I knew who the vendor was because I would not give them business

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
That was a rude and undeserving remark keybum. It's people like you we don't need in any co-op. This isn't shek's first co-op and he knows what he's doing. I think he deserves an apology.

I deserve an apology from Shek. This was supposed to be for the first 100, and that was probably too big. His ego let it grow into an unmanageable mess. Then it turns into a lottery, give me a break.
All hail king SHEK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread