The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Coming Soon!!!! Exclusively To Nhaler.Com

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    <<<<<< I had no choice but to change my avatar!

By the way rotten, Sable catches mice and pounces on stuff as if she were a cat!

2. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Well jeez alpha...guess I needed a new avatar anyhow, LOL. My spider-slayer Molly :)

Oh yeah, these boxes are ridiculously sweet Drew...fonosmoak you are the man ;)

*Cat and Mouse :)

3. voltaire

voltaire Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2009
    Florida
    Heh, I like it! You should call these "golden ohm" attys either Phi Attys or Golden (Ohm?) Attys. "1.618 ohm atomizer" just doesn't roll off the tongue.

4. cos

cos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    nice batteries But i dont understand. if this will give us 8 watts of power then how many watts are we doing now with the Xhaler when i vape at 5 volts. also another question. if i dont vape any higher than 5 volts cause i am very happy there then would i need this battery? or a lower one? thanks for any help. just lost on this stuff. my brain must be on hold. last question what other batteries can we use for this new Mod? And Drew are you going to sell the new Mod without batteries and charger or they are a must? thanks for all the info..
    Cos

5. cos

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Please anyone go ahead and jump on my post. Ill take all replys. the more info i can get the better for me and i will at least understand better maybe.
    .Thanks Cos

6. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Hey Drew,
    Going to have them at Vapefest?
    I am going.

7. YePsTeR

YePsTeR Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    VERY nice avatar.....Alpha!!!!!

8. stubear62

stubear62 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Okay, I fell into this by accident and OMG!! I love the look of the wood box, Drew..
    If the price is right (feel like Bob Barker)
    I would like the purple wooden one and if any attachments? I might get those too.

Please, I am begging, Please let me know when you get them?
    TY,
    Stu

9. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Thanks Yepster! I like yours too! I like seeing all the fur babies everyone has.

10. sstambo

sstambo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    Is it too late to get on the list?:cry: I must have a woody!:lol: I need a 5v. Cant even vape at 3.7 anymore. I am going to inlay with some mother of pearl. Subscribed to this thread!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much been busy hacking my droid I got for Christmas + playing with emulators. It's fun, but very hard for me. Have to learn codes and junk. Lol, never hacked anything before.

Could one of my buddies please pm me when Drew releases this bad boy?:oops:

11. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Done! You shall receive a PM and I hope you're having fun hacking.... At least it's not hacking up a lung LMAO!

We all are DYING FOR THE WOODY!!!!

12. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Wow!!! All the girls want The Woodies!!!! LOL...I gotta get a beter name though...I will be attending Vape Fest In VA and wil have Boxes, Blinged Xhalers and some NEW products that will be released there...This should be ALOT of fun!!!!
    No need to beg guys...I should have everything ready for release by next week... The beginning I hope...These will work with CR123s, 18650, and the 18650 High Drain LiMn batts that will charge in the charger that the 17670 batteries charge in for those that have those chargers.

13. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The Fibanocchio
    The Golden Mean
    The Phi
    The The Golden Woody
    The Phi Woody
    Phi's Golden Woody
    I think NO matter what I call it , you huys are gonna call it the Woody!!!!

14. Pete54

Pete54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    When you vape the Xhaler at 5v using a standard 2.3ohms 510 atty (other atty's are even higher ohms) you are getting about 10.8 watts of power. At 3.7v you are getting about 5.9 watts. Using the low ohms atty at 1.6ohms you will get about 8.5 watts. This battery will stay at >4v for a long time so you will be closer to 10 watts. You can use a regular 18650 on it but the power will sag a bit because of the lower maximum discharge rate on them. These high drain batteries will probably put out close to 10 watts of power for many hours. You can also use 2 CR123's with a regular atty and get about 15 watts or one of Drews 4.5ohm atty's and get 8 watts. Why bother doing that when stacking batteries is more dangerous. The set up that Drew has suggested will give you long, safe 8-10 watt power.
    You won't get that from CR123's.

15. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    I'm sorry to say, I won't be getting a woody! I have a hard enough time now deciding if I want to use KR8 and which color battery or if I want to use Nomad! Decisions, decisions! Oh ya, add to that what flavor to vape! :)

16. cos

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    P

Pete Thanks for the great explanation man. much appreciated. yeh i see what you mean.

17. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    You're gonna be at Vapefest? Awesome!

18. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Woody
    Wood-e
    Woodchuck (j/k-ROFL)
    Firewood
    Woodpile
    Nicerwoodthanmyfurniture ;)
    morningwood

Whatever it's called I will still want one.
    I'm so jealous for all those able to go to vapefest, that should be a wild and crazy time :shock:

19. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Lol... Okay so we'd try not to call it the Woody if you come up with an official name - until then.... Yup, I'm calling it a Woody and I'm SO FREAKING LOOKING FORWARD... You just don't know.

You're lucky I can't break away to make VapeFest or else I'd tackle you on sight to get my hands on it LOL!!

20. cos

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Hey Ed you gonna be home atr 130 145? how that time? got your number. stepping out now for 30 min or so later
    Billy G

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.