Status
Not open for further replies.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
i would be lost without my pups. They keep me company all day long. Since i was 23 yrs old i have always had animals. dogs cats and Iguanas. But no more iguanas. have rottweiler named Sheba, Rottweiler shep mix named lexie. Man 2 female rotties. and an autrailian shepard named Cody. Coduy is the only male. all 3 of these pups just make my day. would be so lost without them. i guess everyone feels same and thats why they post animals as their avatars.
Back to the new mod. how many days left before its here?
Thanks and Happy vaping
Who has animal avatars??? :) You should see my Lulu put her nose in my vapor trail...think she likes it...O.....Ummmm...YES....when can we buy this Drew??? :cool: I am on the list!!!!!!!!!!

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
Went with a hand rubbed tung oil finish for a life time of good looks...

DSC05282-closer.jpg

WOW!!!! Beautiful!!!!!

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Went with a hand rubbed tung oil finish for a life time of good looks...

DSC05282-closer.jpg

Your craftmanship is just so wonderful! I WILL get one of these (pretty please put me on the list) as soon as my number comes up. It's hard to believe that is all natural wood, they just look awesome awesome AWESOME! :)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Im looking at a total price $161.80;) which will include a new High Drain Battery (liMn) and charger...Several adapters and a 1.618 ohm atomizer that coupled with the battery will vape at approximately 8 watts, giving the taste and watts equivalent of 5 volt vaping with 3.7 power and the High Mah battery will last over 18 hours of HEAVY vaping.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Drew,
I bought a few of the AW batts shown in the first pic. They have a C rating of 5.2A well above the 0.5a rating of the regular 18650's we use, but less than the 10 on your LiMN batts. Wouldn't they power the low ohm atty's as well? If so, and you knew this question was coming, will the mod be sold without the batts and special atty's? Also, how about a name for this thing. Good time for a contest! My vote ....The Woodie!"

AW P18650 - 26 SPECIFICATIONS:

• Constant Voltage : 3.7V
  • Capacity : 2600mAH ( rated at 0.2C discharge 4.2V - 2.8V @ 25℃ )
  • Operating Temp. : Charge 0 to 45℃ / Discharge -20 to 60 ℃
  • Max. Charge Rate : 2.6A ( ambient temp. 25 ℃ )
  • Max. Discharge Rate : 5.2A ( ambient temp. 25 ℃ )
  • Dimensions :18.52 X 68.16mm ( +/- 0.3mm )

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Pete,
The LiMn are definatley the way to go...I only have a limited amount of boxes for the release and wanted to release them with the full affect...Dont get me wrong these things are great with 2 3 volt batts and regular or 4.5 attys but the 1.618 attys with the LiMn batts lasts a rediculous amount of time and give unbelievable vapor and flavor...The other 18650's work also even with a normal atty but not nearly as well with the others...Thanks

I think your right about the contest , but I have incredibly busy with all the products and liquids...Gettin really crazy and dont want to get outa control...
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread