CONTEST CLOSED:The ANTI Valentines Day Contest......from SmokeStik of course.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Congrats to all the winners
and their taste in happy music.​

Thanks lorikay13 for the contest

and...

...Making this sound like every Valentines Day I ever had.

No doubt, buddy -- and a song for the road from an awesome love/anti-love comedy!!!:D

I think I said congrats to the winners but if I didn't, I am again!!!:laugh:

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
:shock:~:shock:~:shock:~:shock:
Thank you LK and Smokestik!

If the Squirrel Queen approves. Is it possible for me to donate one of my wins to our friend Striker911 so he can check out SmokeStik too?

You're a class act LK. I adore you! Here have a backrub...

iwpz7r.gif

I am such a noob. Took me 2 hours and 2 days to find who did this for me. I even sent a pm thanking the wrong person from an entirely different contest. For some reason I stopped getting notification via email. :facepalm:. This is amazing and you made my month. It is deff needed and appreciated. If ever I can do anything for you please let me know. I would not recommend you utilizing my computer skills though. Just saying lol. I have some diy juice I can send or buy you an accessory of some sort? Maybe u know a guy over in my area that needs ruffed up? :toast:

Psyche

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Left of Center
I am such a noob. Took me 2 hours and 2 days to find who did this for me. I even sent a pm thanking the wrong person from an entirely different contest. For some reason I stopped getting notification via email. :facepalm:. This is amazing and you made my month. It is deff needed and appreciated. If ever I can do anything for you please let me know. I would not recommend you utilizing my computer skills though. Just saying lol. I have some diy juice I can send or buy you an accessory of some sort? Maybe u know a guy over in my area that needs ruffed up? :toast:
Aw, you're welcome Striker. :)
All you need to do for me is Pay it Forward to the next vaper when you're able to do it. I'm glad I could help you out!:toast:

Last edited:

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Sure will. Your an angle

While Psyche is a lovely person... I am not quite sure I could get the word angel out of my mouth without laughing or at least smiling while I typed or said it... "delightfully demonic", "beautifully bad", or "wonderfully wicked" might be more accurate if you read through the Bad Girls thread here! ;):lol::evil:

I too second that Psyche has earned tons of good karma from what she does at ECF though! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread