The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CONTEST CLOSED:The ANTI Valentines Day Contest......from SmokeStik of course.....

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Congrats y'all. this was a great contest! thanks LK and Bill!

Tibs, we've always been random numbers to LK, but we're random numbers from space, amd LK loves space, so it's ok

2. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption

No doubt, buddy -- and a song for the road from an awesome love/anti-love comedy!!!:D

I think I said congrats to the winners but if I didn't, I am again!!!:laugh:

3. MattC44

MattC44 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
    Sarasota, FL.
    Congratulations winners! :) Thanks for a very fun contest! :)

4. charady

charady Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2011
    Iowa
    Congrats to all the winners and thanks for a fun contest :)

5. Striker911

Striker911 Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    Mountain Home, AR
    I am such a noob. Took me 2 hours and 2 days to find who did this for me. I even sent a pm thanking the wrong person from an entirely different contest. For some reason I stopped getting notification via email. :facepalm:. This is amazing and you made my month. It is deff needed and appreciated. If ever I can do anything for you please let me know. I would not recommend you utilizing my computer skills though. Just saying lol. I have some diy juice I can send or buy you an accessory of some sort? Maybe u know a guy over in my area that needs ruffed up? :toast:

6. Psyche

Psyche Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2011
    Left of Center
    Aw, you're welcome Striker. :)
    All you need to do for me is Pay it Forward to the next vaper when you're able to do it. I'm glad I could help you out!:toast:

7. Striker911

Striker911 Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    Mountain Home, AR
    Sure will. Your an angle

[​IMG]

8. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    While Psyche is a lovely person... I am not quite sure I could get the word angel out of my mouth without laughing or at least smiling while I typed or said it... "delightfully demonic", "beautifully bad", or "wonderfully wicked" might be more accurate if you read through the Bad Girls thread here! ;):lol::evil:

I too second that Psyche has earned tons of good karma from what she does at ECF though! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.