Not open for further replies.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Is it nap time yet?

Hubby called in today and tomorrow so he's home for the next 4 days. :banana: Unfortunately I am not off from work but I do usually get out of there relatively early. Hubby is here watching youtube videos of people playing a game. Booooring! Alex is supposed to be finding some answers for me on the classes he finally researched about what the heck he wants to work toward. I'm sure he is delving deep into research and putting a mass of effort forth for that. :laugh: Who am I kidding. He did clean the kitchen though!

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Not even a whole week after getting her phone back from getting it taken away 3 months ago. She's back on restrictions and the phone has been destroyed. Geesh, kids!
Kat kinda got her phone back. We keep every app restricted, so the only thing she's able to use it for is to call me or Mrs E. That's it.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
And good morning all.

Melanie had a great first game of the season last night. She got walked twice, and was able to score both times. Only one oops in the field where she forgot she could tag a runner, then made a bad throw to first. But most of that is problems with the coaching. They ended up in a tie, so it was a pretty good game, considering it was a bunch of 8/9 year olds.

The weather is pretty carppy out this way. That's ok though. We seriously needed the rain. Even if it rains all day, we'll still be in a drought. The temps are pretty nice though. Low-mid 80's. I'm hoping by the end of the week, we'll be able to open up windows in the house and start saving some on the power bill.

That's about all thats going on right now. Gym day today. First day as an umpire tomorrow. Kat's first volleyball game tomorrow, but it's an away game and she still cant play because of her foot, so we arent going to go. And back to the gym on Friday.

Hope everyone has a great day!

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
It's pretty warm here but could be worse. I'm worn out from work today. The other groomer of course didn't show up which meant I had to do her dogs. Not really wanting to but did it without complaints cause that means more money for me. The drawback was that I had a geriatric cocker spaniel that really needed two to groom it. Poor thing couldn't stand for long periods of time and was blind as a bat. It would've been nice to have had a bit of help with her but I managed on my own it just took me a while longer. Today I'm thankful for not having to work tomorrow. :laugh:

Tomorrow hubby is taking Alex to the social security office to find out how they decide if he's capable of handling his own money. If he gets this then we'll probably have to open a custodial account where he is on the account but has no privileges on it. I have no idea so hubby will get the scoop on it all tomorrow. While he is there I will be sitting at my doctors office to see what he wants to do about replacing a med I came off of but need something to replace it with and the last tries on a new med were massive failures.

Now to go think some happy thoughts to get my day back on track. :)

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Well folks, it's that time! I have to stop by my mom's to pick up a shirt she ordered for me. When she told me she got something I had to pick up, I was hoping it was the kilt that I hoped she ordered. I didnt know about a t-shirt. :D

Then its to the gym. Then I get to sit down with Melanie and CJ. Melanie apparently bombed a test that she now has to re-answer everything. And CJ needs help with making a map. And since Mrs E doesnt do whatever subject Mel has and doesnt know how to read a map, I get to do it. Which I dont mind doing, but I get frustrated when they refuse to think for themselves. "I dont know!" is not an acceptable answer when I'm helping. Joy joy joy.

Y'all have a good evening!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread