Not open for further replies.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Good morning!

I haven't lost a single pound since I pigged out at Thanksgiving. I wonder if it has anything to do with all of those Christmas cookies I keep finding? Mrs Punkin didn't make any this year but they sure do show up out of nowhere. I try to get rid of them as soon as possible so they aren't lying around tempting anyone else to eat them. Just doing my part... :)

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good morning!

I haven't lost a single pound since I pigged out at Thanksgiving. I wonder if it has anything to do with all of those Christmas cookies I keep finding? Mrs Punkin didn't make any this year but they sure do show up out of nowhere. I try to get rid of them as soon as possible so they aren't lying around tempting anyone else to eat them. Just doing my part... :)
You're a good man Punkin! It's so nice of you to think of others first. :D

Good morning!

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
:lol: Well I just remembered why I set the timer on my phone instead of the one on the oven. Long story short. Timer went off. Resrt timer put second pie in. Waiting not smelling anything. Checked and the oven was off. Darn oven shuts off when the timer goes off. So turned oven on. Put the buns that were rising in the frige to slow the process I hope. :lol::lol::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
:lol: Well I just remembered why I set the timer on my phone instead of the one on the oven. Long story short. Timer went off. Resrt timer put second pie in. Waiting not smelling anything. Checked and the oven was off. Darn oven shuts off when the timer goes off. So turned oven on. Put the buns that were rising in the frige to slow the process I hope. :lol::lol::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
oops! I have a small timer that I carry around. The new stove has the quietest timer ever made. And it beeps just a few times and stops. I've over cooked way too many things to trust the blasted thing now.

Reactions: Bamrz

vapesearch.tk

Unresolved Status
Dec 23, 2017
Czech Republic
vapesearch.tk
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unreg Supplier

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
So, my stoopid rum cake stuck to the bundt pan and looks less than perfect. It's servable, but not beautiful. Of course that's going to be embarrassing, so rum cake #2 is in the oven right now. :facepalm: 1/2 C rum for the cake, 1/2 cup rum for the sauce, 1/2 cup rum for the cook. Repeat as needed. :lol:

Reactions: Drottwiler

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
stock-vector-merry-christmas-greeting-card-vector-abstract-xmas-background-vector-deer-rudolf-112592516.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread