Copper Creek Juice Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exhaler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Mountains of NC, USA
My Blueberry and Pina Colada have steeped a bit over a week now. Finally filled a clearomizer with the Pina today and I really am enjoying it. I find I am more of a tobacco flavor type and just hit the flavored stuff about 4 or 5 times a day for a nice change of pace. The rest of the time it's Truly Tobacco and the like. Pina and Blueberry are the only "flavored" juice I own but I feel I lucked out on those two. Have yet to try the PIE, next week I will!

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
I figured I'd go ahead and add my review. Here are my impressions of the flavors I've tried so far:

House Blend: It almost tastes like chocolate or caramel to me, but not quite. It's definitely its own flavor, very rich and delicious, not overly sweet. Has been added to my daily rotation. I enjoy it fresh or aged.

Voo's Broo: By far my favorite flavor ever. It almost tastes like maple syrup to me, but it's not super sweet. Very well-balanced. If I have only one juice with me when I'm away from the house, this is it. Of course I normally carry two or three, and the Broo is one of them. I enjoy it best fresh, but it's still great aged.

Twisted Tobacco: I didn't know what to think of this one at first. It tasted good fresh, but had a slightly soapy taste. I let it sit for a couple of weeks and tried it again and the flavor was delicious! All of the needs-to-steep taste was gone, leaving an awesome caramel-vanilla-tobacco-ey goodness. After a month, it's absolutely amazing. Now it's my second favorite CC flavor. I just have to remember to buy it ahead of time. :)

Pumpkin Pie: Tastes just like it sounds. It's pumpkin pie, spot-on. I love it, it's a great after-dinner vape! Turn up the voltage a bit and the flavor absolutely POPS!

Peach: Delicious, sweet. Another spot-on flavor. It tastes just like a fresh peach. I love that it doesn't have that candy taste that some fruit-flavored juices from some other vendors have. To be honest, I did think the flavor was a bit light at first. But as I vaped I realized that that makes it even better. I can chain-vape it all day without getting overwhelmed by it like I do with some stronger fruit flavors. Absolutely amazing on a sunny day outdoors. I love it so much I'm ordering more and I'm making a list of other CC fruits I want to try.

So far everything I've ordered from CC has been delicious. Not a single CC bottle has made it to my unvapeable-juices-I'm-storing-in-case-of-apocalypse box.

I've been very impressed. Next on my list to try are Chocolate Chip Cookie and Black Raspberry. :)

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Ummm You might want to ask for a BLUEBERRY Danish sample....You'd be missing out on what will be your second favorite juice of all time and not even know it...
I figured I'd go ahead and add my review. Here are my impressions of the flavors I've tried so far:

House Blend: It almost tastes like chocolate or caramel to me, but not quite. It's definitely its own flavor, very rich and delicious, not overly sweet. Has been added to my daily rotation. I enjoy it fresh or aged.

Voo's Broo: By far my favorite flavor ever. It almost tastes like maple syrup to me, but it's not super sweet. Very well-balanced. If I have only one juice with me when I'm away from the house, this is it. Of course I normally carry two or three, and the Broo is one of them. I enjoy it best fresh, but it's still great aged.

Twisted Tobacco: I didn't know what to think of this one at first. It tasted good fresh, but had a slightly soapy taste. I let it sit for a couple of weeks and tried it again and the flavor was delicious! All of the needs-to-steep taste was gone, leaving an awesome caramel-vanilla-tobacco-ey goodness. After a month, it's absolutely amazing. Now it's my second favorite CC flavor. I just have to remember to buy it ahead of time. :)

Pumpkin Pie: Tastes just like it sounds. It's pumpkin pie, spot-on. I love it, it's a great after-dinner vape! Turn up the voltage a bit and the flavor absolutely POPS!

Peach: Delicious, sweet. Another spot-on flavor. It tastes just like a fresh peach. I love that it doesn't have that candy taste that some fruit-flavored juices from some other vendors have. To be honest, I did think the flavor was a bit light at first. But as I vaped I realized that that makes it even better. I can chain-vape it all day without getting overwhelmed by it like I do with some stronger fruit flavors. Absolutely amazing on a sunny day outdoors. I love it so much I'm ordering more and I'm making a list of other CC fruits I want to try.

So far everything I've ordered from CC has been delicious. Not a single CC bottle has made it to my unvapeable-juices-I'm-storing-in-case-of-apocalypse box.

I've been very impressed. Next on my list to try are Chocolate Chip Cookie and Black Raspberry. :)

Sassington

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Central Florida, US
I know....I should...Really...Have you tried it? The PIE I mean. Not the writing airplane thingy...

Sadly, no, I haven't had it (don't smack me!) The only flavor I've tried is the House Blend and I was in LOVE. Unfortunately though, about a week or two after receiving my HB bottle, it turned from a clear, light caramel color to a cloudy chocolate brown and tasted like burned, ashy yellow cake, even after cleaning out my evod and starting over. :< I just don't know what happened.

I had to put it away. I was so bummed. I loved it so much - I could almost use it as creamer in my coffee. Delicious. When I get the funds, I'd like to try the PIE as well as some other things from CC. :/ The memories of HB and what was will always hold a special place in my heart. I miss you, HB. =(

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
Weird. What mix were you using?

I did have to add a small amount of unflavored PG (maybe 5 or 10 %? I eyeballed it) to my bottle of 100% VG House because it was a teensy bit thick for the EVOD at anything above 3.3v. With a little PG in it, it wicks much better and won't burn when I turn the voltage up. I like it right around 3.8-4.0v.

This is the only CC juice I've had to thin out a little. The others I've tried seem to wick just fine in the EVOD with no PG.

Sassington

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Central Florida, US
Weird. What mix were you using?

I did have to add a small amount of unflavored PG (maybe 5 or 10 %? I eyeballed it) to my bottle of 100% VG House because it was a teensy bit thick for the EVOD at anything above 3.3v. With a little PG in it, it wicks much better and won't burn when I turn the voltage up. I like it right around 3.8-4.0v.

This is the only CC juice I've had to thin out a little. The others I've tried seem to wick just fine in the EVOD with no PG.

I think I got a 60/40 pg/vg mix.... I too like my range at 3.8-4v, but not much hotter in my evods... Maybe on my next day off, I'll have to try to dry burn an atty and try HB again... As of right now, I have to settle for smelling the bottle... Dab a little behind my ears, on my wrists... lol...

fogMann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
I've tried several.

House - what more can be said that hasn't been already. Any excellent brew. I love it. What the heck is it though? Who cares I guess. This will be a regular for me.
Apple Cider - vaping that right now as I write this. It has an authentic taste but I am struggling to get much flavor . . it seems very weak. Using same hardware as other tests so I'm puzzled. I'll either buy some apple flavoring to try to punch it up or dump it. Too bad since, as I said, what flavor that is there is authentic.
Raspberry Danish - not one of my tops but very good. I am happy with the purchase which is the true litmus test. The Danish base being used is great; I might try another flavor of it just to mix things up. I would like to see a bit stronger flavor which would move this one up the charts for me.
Truly Tobacco - only got a sample. I ordered a bunch of other tobaccos elsewhere and this one of the best, but must say that there are many good (but many no so good) tobaccos out there. However, I would not regret purchasing this.
Irish Cream - Don't care a lot for the taste. However, I have never had the drink so I suspect I wouldn't like it either. My bad. I'll still use up the bottle. Wouldn't be shocked to see it grow on me.
Cake - Another A+ flavor.
Voos Broo - tasted very strange at first. But, it is starting to grow on me. I have a feeling that I'll end up really liking or perhaps loving this one. Nice to find a unique flavor.

So, aside from the Irish Cream which is my own mistake, the only really disappointment is the Apple Cider. Not a bad batting average at all. In a general sense, CC seems to have mastered the art of making authentic flavors. I would like to try more of their flavors but have to wait until I work through what I have so I can re-order the regulars and get more samples.

One issue I have is the policy of closing the web site completely when order entry is turned off. (At least that is what I see right now and when they were away a few weeks ago). I am fairly busy during the week and I like to window shop during the weekends and make a shopping list. CC has lost some of my Vape $$$ only because their site is locked down and I end up going to other site on the weekend and get lured into other choices I can see. Maybe this isn't regular policy but I went to look a few minutes ago and only saw a "we're closed" notice. Can't the store be open to browse and simply turn off order entry when orders can't be taken?

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Hi fogMann

I'm glad to see that you are happy for the most part.

Our intent was not to close the site completely. We were leaving it open for browsing, but some people don't clear their browsers, so don't see the checkout closed message. And they email, and email.

I will open it back up for browsing, but leave the checkout closed until Monday. If I get bombarded with emails, I will have to lock down the site again. I do apologize for closing the checkout, we managed to stay open for almost 2 years straight without closing. Right now, with the move to the bigger building, and for a bit of R&R for me, (I mix every bottle) we've decided to close for the weekends.

fogMann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
FlyingV,

Add another positive check-mark to Copper Creek. A vendor who not only listens but also replies. I am a paying customer with a few other vendors who offer the ability to ask questions but my few simple questions seems to go into their recycle bin and I never hear back from them. That's irritating at best.

Add another positive check for replying so quickly! Makes it a pleasure dealing with you.

Good luck with your move.

Karlos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Prague, CZ
I have got my second batch in the end of last week.
Banana very good. Real flavor, not too sweet. Like everybody said, it tastes like the real fruit.
Koolaid is refreshing and nice.
Blackcurrant has real taste as well. A bit sour and I like it.
Blueberry has also real taste of the fruit.
Passion Fruit I love it.
Danish Cake with Blueberry is not better then Blueberry only. It reminds me of House blend with hint of the fruit. I like the fact it does not clog my coil as fast as the House blend.

I came here to CC after I was not able to order from AVE and I am not turning back. I love the CC stuff because the flavors are what they suppose to be. No hint of some chemical taste at all. So far I do not need to search for another juice vendor. Last nail to the coffin regarding AVE was my credit card compromised and about 2000 USD stolen from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread