Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I was all set to like your post until I got to the end. Holy moly!

But I am very happy to see that you like the juice, and thank you for posting!
I have got my second batch in the end of last week.
Banana very good. Real flavor, not too sweet. Like everybody said, it tastes like the real fruit.
Koolaid is refreshing and nice.
Blackcurrant has real taste as well. A bit sour and I like it.
Blueberry has also real taste of the fruit.
Passion Fruit I love it.
Danish Cake with Blueberry is not better then Blueberry only. It reminds me of House blend with hint of the fruit. I like the fact it does not clog my coil as fast as the House blend.

I came here to CC after I was not able to order from AVE and I am not turning back. I love the CC stuff because the flavors are what they suppose to be. No hint of some chemical taste at all. So far I do not need to search for another juice vendor. Last nail to the coffin regarding AVE was my credit card compromised and about 2000 USD stolen from it.

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
I have got my second batch in the end of last week.
Banana very good. Real flavor, not too sweet. Like everybody said, it tastes like the real fruit.
Koolaid is refreshing and nice.
Blackcurrant has real taste as well. A bit sour and I like it.
Blueberry has also real taste of the fruit.
Passion Fruit I love it.
Danish Cake with Blueberry is not better then Blueberry only. It reminds me of House blend with hint of the fruit. I like the fact it does not clog my coil as fast as the House blend.

I came here to CC after I was not able to order from AVE and I am not turning back. I love the CC stuff because the flavors are what they suppose to be. No hint of some chemical taste at all. So far I do not need to search for another juice vendor. Last nail to the coffin regarding AVE was my credit card compromised and about 2000 USD stolen from it.

*like* for all but the CC fraud.

I also switched over from AVE. Not only are Copper Creek's juices delicious, their customer service is outstanding!

rotto

Jan 22, 2010
atlanta
*like* for all but the CC fraud.

I also switched over from AVE. Not only are Copper Creek's juices delicious, their customer service is outstanding!

I have been vaping since 2009 and have had many quality juices.

I received my first juice from Copper Creek--House Blend and Banana today. Ordered Friday received Monday. Excellent service.

The banana is the best fruit vape I have ever experienced. No chemical tast just fresh banana. The House Blend is outstanding as well and can easily become my ADV.

Best $20 I have ever spent on vape juice and excellent service to boot. I will be back for more of their product.

evolv3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Orlando, FL, USA
mmmmm........House Blend.......

t2970114-66-thumb-drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

Attachments

• homer_simpson.jpg
    homer_simpson.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: Ladiekali

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
That's very good news! I had my card # stolen about a month ago, so I understand your anxiety. Luckily my bank knew that I was not in Aruba and removed the charges. :)
Sorry for OT but I have to share my relief. I got a message from my bank. They accepted the reclamation I made and refunded me all the money stolen from credit card.

Exhaler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Mountains of NC, USA
FINALLY got to try the PIE. It's good juice for sure and for me it's quite tasty. I can see it as a fall-winter vape as that is when I am in pumpkin pie mode. It really has a snazzy/spicy but smooth taste and probably is a one of a kind flavor for vaping. Produces a good cloud of vapor and has a fairly good throat hit.
I'm really getting into the Pina Colada now, good weather for it. Truly Tobacco is still king though!

Smokfreedoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
PHOENIX
the house blend is amazing! ive been through about 120mls in the past few months and I have another 30ml steeping.... i wont even try to describe the taste as it changes every time i vape it... sometimes it sweet as a dessert treat or even better with whiskey on the rocks and it feeds my tobacco cravings :) i want to get another bottle but as I am moving soon i would hate for it to be lost in the mail for weeks as it gets re-directed... an order will be placed very soon! special thanks to fred who put me on to this juice just 2 months ago,, eternal thanks dude!!!

Last edited:

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
OMG! It's back in stock. Sorry about that. :blush:
Im glad I didnt see all that sooner... I wouldve had a heart attack, stroke, and an arm may have popped off...

the house blend is amazing! ive been through about 120mls in the past few months and I have another 30ml steeping.... i wont even try to describe the taste as it changes every time i vape it... sometimes it sweet as a dessert treat or even better with whiskey on the rocks and it feeds my tobacco cravings :) i want to get another bottle but as I am moving soon i would hate for it to be lost in the mail for weeks as it gets re-directed... an order will be placed very soon! special thanks to fred who put me on to this juice just 2 months ago,, eternal thanks dude!!!
I go through 3 120ml bottles every two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread