Copper Creek Juice Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Whats ur favorite way to vape House Blend?
Ive never got the hang of rba's. I think Nova tanks alter the flavor of it too much. So, believe it or not, I still use carto's. I feel like I get the best flavor out of Vision Fluxomizers. However, theyve been discontinued and replaced with a brand called Phoenix. Its pretty much the same thing, but the wires are inside the air tube. Its a top coil system that looks like a carto version of a Nova, but the flavor is inexplicably better. Im still on my first set of the Phoenix, so I dont know if they have the same longevity as the Visions did. ANYWHO, I burn a 2.8 ohm carto at about 4.2-4.5 volts. To me, that is perfection.

DDark4eva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Yonkers, NY
Got my order today, House blend-Voo's Broo-sample Truly tobacco

Straight out the mailbox House blend & Voo's broo are amazing ..then I did wut I always do with 2 flavors I really like.. I mixed them and OMG this is all i need. I can tell they need to steep though so I filled a carto and put them to steep. also they seem kinda watery for 20/80 pg/vg....the Truly tobacco is thick as it should be

Truly tobacco, Im on the fence with this one. Im a tobacco vaper before anything else and my taste are very very strict when it comes to baccos. So strict In 6 months(ish) of vaping & hundreds of $ wasted I only found 4 I can call good tobacco vapes, but im gonna let this steep b4 I pass final judgement.

The plan was to taste and immediately order more but caught a Provari mini in the classies for a price I couldnt ignore. But I am definitely a Copper Creek customer now even if just for House blend and Voo's broo.

Last edited:

DDark4eva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Yonkers, NY
I was like you floundering in the sea of Tobacco Flavors.I keep vaping tobacco to make myself think I'm smoking...I found one Tobacco flavor that I liked before Truly.I like it straight out of the mailbox but as it steeps it has a smokier exhale.Good Stuff...

I jus remember everyone saying "oh one day you're not even gonna want tobacco" ..Negative, I've been thru every category of flavoring and tobacco is jus my preferred vape, usually mixed with sumthin these days (house blend right now :D) I like very few sweets/dessert flavors and again the ones I do like get mixed with tobacco. I utterly despise Fruit vapes.

Im gonna try Truly again this weekend cus it wasnt bad..jus odd.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
I jus remember everyone saying "oh one day you're not even gonna want tobacco" ..Negative, I've been thru every category of flavoring and tobacco is jus my preferred vape, usually mixed with sumthin these days (house blend right now :D) I like very few sweets/dessert flavors and again the ones I do like get mixed with tobacco. I utterly despise Fruit vapes.

Im gonna try Truly again this weekend cus it wasnt bad..jus odd.
Truly tobacco was the only cc tobacco I cared for. East coast tobacco from mt. baker is very very similar. Good diy if you like truly...

DDark4eva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Yonkers, NY
Truly tobacco was the only cc tobacco I cared for. East coast tobacco from mt. baker is very very similar. Good diy if you like truly...

Similar to a tobacco from MtBaker, Interesting...so ur saying I should kill it with fire now? lol

Nothing against MtBaker I frequent them for certain other flavors but the tobacco's I did try from them are amongst the worst I've ever came across...oh god the 555, the nightmares. Seriously though I expect good things from Truly, worst case scenario I at least know it would indeed make a good mixing flavor.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
Similar to a tobacco from MtBaker, Interesting...so ur saying I should kill it with fire now? lol

Nothing against MtBaker I frequent them for certain other flavors but the tobacco's I did try from them are amongst the worst I've ever came across...oh god the 555, the nightmares. Seriously though I expect good things from Truly, worst case scenario I at least know it would indeed make a good mixing flavor.
Yeah my first BIG diy purchase and thus far I'm not thrilled by any of their tobaccos. Lol hoping they need a good steep. I didn't think it through totally and was happy to purchase everything at one place in one order. Live and learn.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
If you hang around here long enough I can almost guarantee 2 things.

!. You will end up buying the majority if not all of your juices from Copper Creek
and
2. If you try her fruity Blueberry Danish you will crave it...No artificial taste with her juices..
But do yourselves a big favor...Try the PIE order it as a sample....You'll soon be burning up the internet for a vat of it....Welcome to Copper Creek....:)

Yeah my first BIG diy purchase and thus far I'm not thrilled by any of their tobaccos. Lol hoping they need a good steep. I didn't think it through totally and was happy to purchase everything at one place in one order. Live and learn.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
If you hang around here long enough I can almost guarantee 2 things.

!. You will end up buying the majority if not all of your juices from Copper Creek
and
2. If you try her fruity Blueberry Danish you will crave it...No artificial taste with her juices..
But do yourselves a big favor...Try the PIE order it as a sample....You'll soon be burning up the internet for a vat of it....Welcome to Copper Creek....:)

The sample of danish I got I thought was better than house blend. I really prefer" tobaccos" and I'm just not crazy for any of CC tobaccos. CC has the dessert flavors cornered. They're f ing delicious but, gunk up atomizers like crazy. They caramelize my genny half way through a tank. Also no other coffee I've tried comes close to CC. I'll be back after my diy stint. I'm pretty sure I've managed to butcher atleast 30ml so far...lol

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
We'll leave the light on for ya...
The sample of danish I got I thought was better than house blend. I really prefer" tobaccos" and I'm just not crazy for any of CC tobaccos. CC has the dessert flavors cornered. They're f ing delicious but, gunk up atomizers like crazy. They caramelize my genny half way through a tank. Also no other coffee I've tried comes close to CC. I'll be back after my diy stint. I'm pretty sure I've managed to butcher atleast 30ml so far...lol

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Hows the Banana guys? Im looking for that REAL banana flavor

If its ANYTHING like mtbaker banana ill pass....to give you an idea their banana taste more like a banana now&later or lifesaver candy. Rather nauseating
In a word... Its life altering. I guess thats technically three words, but you get the idea.

DDark4eva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Yonkers, NY
I got my order in. The banana is for someone else as I said b4 I dont do fruits I'm gonna try it though. The cake along with the pie sample I requested are for me. Cant wait to try those.

Btw the Truly just needed a little time, Vaping it now and it is awesome!..so im up 5 tobaccos I can call good.

Dam i wish I added it to my order!

Last edited:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Next time...It will give you something to look forward to. Do not let the banananananana go until you try it...
I got my order in. The banana is for someone else as I said b4 I dont do fruits I'm gonna try it though. The cake along with the pie sample I requested are for me. Cant wait to try those.

Btw the Truly just needed a little time, Vaping it now and it is awesome!..so im up 5 tobaccos I can call good.

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Virginia

If you like bananas, you must try it. To quote Willy Wonka, "the snozberries taste like snozberries."

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Though I'm not new to Copper Creek I am new to fruit...I don't even eat fruit unless ordered to do so by a Doctor that graduated from Harvard in 1978. No really...I have rules.
I'm going to post thoughts about the fruit juices of Copper Creek.....Today's review

WATERMELON

I don't like watermelon in real life..It's kinda..um..er..well..watery and it's fruit.
Call me crazy...I ordered a 15ml bottle around the 24th of May.I didn't try it right away. I just broke open the bottle yesterday.So I would say it has steeped for a couple of weeks.....I vaped it on an MVP in a IBTANKED Tank using a smoktech 3.0 Carto at 4.5.
Everyone that is reading this review should do the same...No kidding...It's a delicious summer vape..It's better than real watermelon because there is no water just melon and melon turns out to be very good when not drenched in water.Who knew? If you're like me and not a fruit nut I think this may change your mind.It's very good...Not too sweet but satisfying...Ask for a sample with your next CC order to try if your not into melon or water.It tastes like watermelon wishes it would taste....

eUfGOKL.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread