Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I think the best way to save money during start up is to do your research first. Get yourself a two battery ego kit, and maybe one variable voltage or 5v device for home. I made the huge mistake of buying a 510 kit and because I crave throat hit and because when I was smoking I needed a cigarette at all times, my 510 batteries fall short, so I needed to go bankrupt and invest in another mod. The vv Vtube/L-Rider/LavaTube is one of the best options for new vaporers in my humble opinion. If you do your research and order either Ego batteries or a Vtube, you'll only spend about $60 tops on your PV and then your start up isn't as bad as if you ordered small batteries and realized they weren't enough.

Last edited:

ScotTex

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
Houston, Texas

1 year, 3 months, 21 days
$2989.59 smoking \ ~$800 vaping
~11,958 analogs not smoked = Priceless

(I have smoked a few packs worth during a time of technical difficulties, but have since gone back to vaping 100%. I have also given up my beloved alcohol, so I'm really savings the money now... and most important; my health.)

Best Wishes All. :vapor:

Edit: Forgot to add, I do mix most of my juice (BoxElder\FlavorApprentice). I started with the Riva 650mah (got me started), then Joye eGo 1000mah (tried eGo-T tanks-didn't like 'em - kept on dripping), and now Silver Bullet 3100mah w/dual coil tanks (working good). still vaping 24mg - 50\50 mix.

Last edited:

JohnnyVsGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
$448 a month is what my fiance was buying in analogs a month, that's $5,367 a year. We've spent about $160 on juices, ego twists, chargers, cartomizers, tanks. We're probably going to buy a Provari which will cost another $200. So $5,367 a year in analogs or roughly $500 a year for PV's & juice. Hmmm

Let me put this in larger writing $5,367 Cigarettes OR $500 Vaping

jlew

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2012
WV, USA
jspcrepair.angelfire.com
As some have said, that may depend on how much you vape.

My Vaping is very cost efficient.
I was smoking $21.00 to $24.00 a week in packs... and with making my own, about $12.00 a week.
Vaping costs me about $8.00 a week.

:)

My God! I cannot believe some of the prices of cigarettes in various parts of the world!
$15+ per pack in Brisbane? Holy Crap Batman!!!

Last edited:

El Diablo Marrón

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Tacoma Wa,
Yeah i started to DIY and got my liquid down to about $2.00 per 30ml and found cartos for about $1.10 each..so during a average week I spend about $5.60 slightly less than i was paying when i smoked and it cost me $7.50 a carton worth of Hand injected smokes.

As some have said, that may depend on how much you vape.

My Vaping is very cost efficient.
I was smoking $21.00 to $24.00 a week in packs... and with making my own, about $12.00 a week.
Vaping costs me about $8.00 a week.

:)

My God! I cannot believe some of the prices of cigarettes in various parts of the world!
$15+ per pack in Brisbane? Holy Crap Batman!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread