Status
Not open for further replies.

DILLIGAF Vapes

Moved On
Dec 14, 2015
Hello to all,
Looking for some quick advise....
I am receiving a new mod and rda in the mail today. I am getting an
Arctic Dolphin 210 adt with a Velocity Rda. What I am looking for is a good build for the rda that will evenly handle the 210 watts and chuck some serious clouds. I am not a "Total Noob" when it comes to building coils, but I am not very advanced either. I have experience with running dual 26g twisted Kanthal wire coils on a 3mm build down to .2 ohm, but that's about as advanced as I have gotten....
Any help would be much appreciated!!
Thanks to all who reply!!!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Moved to Rebuildable Atomizer Systems from Ask The Veterans

" Looking for some quick advise.... "

ATTENTION!
You can ask a question here and have it answered by experienced ECF members - the Vets are long-term members.
Please read the announcements within the forum.
Note that it may be two days or so before your post is answered, so this is not the place for time-critical queries.

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
You should really aim for chucking them with the lowest wattage setting. My builds are very surprising to the Chasers out in the wild. I aim for efficient use of applied power. The high number you mod displays only means 2 things, Your sucking that battery down crazy fast, your coils inefficiently use the electricity being sent to them.

But to answer your question, big honking claptons and their variations IE fused or alien need that higher wattage.

I personally found them way to spitty and moist of a vape.

This website makes it much easier to get into the resistance range you want.

Coil wrapping | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

izen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Northeast
Hello to all,
Looking for some quick advise....
I am receiving a new mod and rda in the mail today. I am getting an
Arctic Dolphin 210 adt with a Velocity Rda. What I am looking for is a good build for the rda that will evenly handle the 210 watts and chuck some serious clouds. I am not a "Total Noob" when it comes to building coils, but I am not very advanced either. I have experience with running dual 26g twisted Kanthal wire coils on a 3mm build down to .2 ohm, but that's about as advanced as I have gotten....
Any help would be much appreciated!!
Thanks to all who reply!!!

Steam Engine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread