Custom 1 Off Logo Design Needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Never even realized there was a company called "Freedom 2 vape" ... Interesting. I highly doubt it will infringe upon anything.

I just stumbled across them, myself. I don't think a reasonable person would have a problem with this, but I wasn't sure how well-known the company was (you don't want to dilute your brand).

chc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
CT
ok I'll take a shot at it....

right to vape.jpg

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I just had a thought: Will the "Freedom2Vape" company have a problem with this logo? Is Cash aware of them?

Never even realized there was a company called "Freedom 2 vape" ... Interesting. I highly doubt it will infringe upon anything.

I just stumbled across them, myself. I don't think a reasonable person would have a problem with this, but I wasn't sure how well-known the company was (you don't want to dilute your brand).

They're actually a member over at a couple of the other forums/social networks where the auction this is for is being advertised so I'm sure if they had a problem with it, which really there is no reason for them to, they would have spoke up.

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
Guys, I am super sorry for the craziness, but I JUST got to open the mail from Wednesday of last week... Does that give you a bit of an idea how nuts things are over here? :)

I promise as soon as we're caught up on repairs/replacements/exchanges/tickets/V2 insanity, I will be sure to get the ball rolling on this. We've just been so swamped this week that I don't know which way is up!!!!

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
It's definitely an interesting week to say the least. I'm just sitting down to figure out how many of what we need/have, etc! (it's the fun little projects I get during the day that really keep me on my toes! hahahaaha)

I am really sorry for the delays this week, but we've had 3 3-day weeks in a row (first I got sick, then Christmas, THEN New years!), and it's caught up to us. We're doing all we can to get juice/atty/Ace orders out within 24-48 hours, and try and get all the repairs/exchanges open and sent out. Maybe I'll take a picture of all of those laid out on the floor for you to see. That's quite a sight today...

That being said, Steve said he won't be back from the shop until late tonight (likely after I'm gone), so updates won't be coming until later tonight. If I hear from him during the day, I'll let you all know. But in the mean time, everybody sit back, relax, and enjoy a strong cocktail for me, ok?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread