Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Help!! I've ordered several Apollo e2's from you, various sizes. I don't see any more, ANYWHERE!! Are you just out, or am I not going to see them again??

they are not coming back until the overall quality improves sorry. we got a lot of them where the tops came off and had to trash them.

That said I will be doing an inventory later this week and I am pretty certain I have a bunch of them in many colors. We were holding some back for returns that might happen. (none did in that batch but still we like to be prepared :))

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
If that were the case, I'd already be in Hawaii spending it! :)
Aggie-Hula_zps53e0c0e1.gif

LauraBolyard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
west palm beach
they are not coming back until the overall quality improves sorry. we got a lot of them where the tops came off and had to trash them.

That said I will be doing an inventory later this week and I am pretty certain I have a bunch of them in many colors. We were holding some back for returns that might happen. (none did in that batch but still we like to be prepared :))

Wow, great!! Not great on the quality, I agree. The top popped off after three weeks, that's why I need to replace. I buy them for my son, and he keeps them in his pocket, which doesn't help, but he really likes them. I bought another one recently that he wanted to give to a friend, when I found that I couldn't seem to get another, I wanted him to keep it, but it was already promised!! He is making it on his 650 vv, but he also liked the 900.

Please check your inventory, and I'll buy several (it's a mamma keeping her son from smoking, and getting what he likes!!). I'm really hoping to get him to graduate to a mod, but after a lot of research, this proprietary battery is just the right size!!

Please PM me with what you find!!

Last edited:

trinifreak

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2011
Eric,
your review of the Anyvape Davide Glassomizer BDC version states that this tank will not fit protank heads. However, other online vendors say that they WILL fit if you remove a grommet. Are you carrying a different version?
If this is an error, can you tell me if they fit properly (i.e leaking will not be an issue if I use protank heads). I went back to analogs during deployment and need to get back into vaping. Everyone seems convinced that the Aspire heads are great, but I guess I like the idea of interchangeability, that is if the protank heads fit.
Sorry for the rant, I would much rather give you my money, before going to another vendor. Thank you!

Last edited:

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
Eric,
your review of the Anyvape Davide Glassomizer BDC version states that this tank will not fit protank heads. However, other online vendors say that they WILL fit if you remove a grommet. Are you carrying a different version?
If this is an error, can you tell me if they fit properly (i.e leaking will not be an issue if I use protank heads). I went back to analogs during deployment and need to get back into vaping. Everyone seems convinced that the Aspire heads are great, but I guess I like the idea of interchangeability, that is if the protank heads fit.
Sorry for the rant, I would much rather give you my money, before going to another vendor. Thank you!

Looking into this now. Will update post as soon as more information.
Thanks for your patience!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric,

There is only one version, I have the same any other vendor has.

As is, it does NOT fit Protank heads, you have to modify it. It's not that what I carry cannot, it's that I do not list it in the description. I am a bit hesitant to post "modify it to do this", it's just in my nature to be careful.

I don't feel it is entirely responsible to do so without replacement parts (coming) and I would have to load it up with disclaimers.

In order for this to fit a protank coil head you have to modify the device as not intended, you would need to remove the internal while seal cap and also remove the secondary base (the one with the rings just above the base) This basically turns it into a standard Davide which takes protank heads. So yes, this will work with Protank coils. It's no different than any other vendors. And I certainly appreciate you wanting to buy it here :)

However...removing the cap can cause you to damage it or lose parts. The first one I removed got bent slightly, now it leaks when I use aspire coils. (works fine for protank coils) The second one I removed is now firmly entrenched with all my missing right socks and left gloves. (it rolled off my desk into oblivion)

In addition, it is entirely possible, because this is not made specifically for protank coils that one unit to the next may not work properly, (very improbable, but possible) in my tests they have always worked but that isn't something I can advertise "confidently".
I would have to put disclaimers on it. "Be Careful, Don't lose this, Don't bend that" etc...

There are other things you can do with the Davides two ring base part and cap seal :)
For example, you can use the Davide ring to make the protank II use the aspires coils also. (which is kinda cool) and I will be getting the parts soon to do just that :)

But anytime you modify something not intended for it's original purpose it opens you up to potential problems like fit and leaking.
I will probably post something soon on it in the description, but would like to wait until I get the replacement parts for it. This way if something happens people can easily get a replacement for it.

I do have to say AnyVape is on top of things for sure and I am happy the direction they are taking.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Do you have any spare parts for the DV BCC? I... uh... accidentally threw out the ring that holds the coil head in when I was going to change out the coil. If there arent any spare parts, do you have any idea when they'll get back in stock? I really want to get it working again!

Unfortunately no spare parts :(

The DV BCC's should be here very soon, I have a tracking number butthey haven't been picked up off the dock yet.
I have a lot of them coming with the coils also.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I currently am rotating three batteries. They are DV eGo Twist - 1100mah - Stainless or similar. The next time I have a battery failing, I think I will get a mod. This Innokin iTaste MVP - Silver looks nice, but what kind of battery does it take, and how much do they cost? Is that going to be less expensive in the long run, with just replacing the battery that goes inside?

That item has a permanent battery it's not removable.

In general though, mods with removable batteries will last longer as you would just replace the battery but as with all things other issues can come up like buttons, threading issues etc.. so while mods do last longer if they are taken care of, it's not completely bulletproof. Most of the removable battery mods are cylindrical.

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
I see you no longer have any vision twist 1300 mah. Will you be getting anymore in the future? I have one and really like the size and feel, works great, and am looking to get a couple more in the future. Thanks--Bob

Will look into it and let you know as soon as possible.
Thanks!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I see you no longer have any vision twist 1300 mah. Will you be getting anymore in the future? I have one and really like the size and feel, works great, and am looking to get a couple more in the future. Thanks--Bob

Unfortunately some of the spinners have issues, at least on the last 4 batches, because of this I am not going to order them for a while. I will probably wait for the Spinner 2 instead. I went through all the spinners we had left and tested the issue and removed any that seemed wonky but the high rate of return on the last few batches has been too high and created an inconvenience for customers.

What is the eta for more kanger pro tank 3 and replacement 2.0ohm?

Later this week.

SteelerFan

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
CigFreeLand
Unfortunately some of the spinners have issues, at least on the last 4 batches, because of this I am not going to order them for a while. I will probably wait for the Spinner 2 instead. I went through all the spinners we had left and tested the issue and removed any that seemed wonky but the high rate of return on the last few batches has been too high and created an inconvenience for customers.

Later this week.
So what are the issues with the spinners?

And

Spinner 2?

I'm on my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread