Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I’ve been thinking about this for awhile now and given what I read all over the Forum . . . I would do it, however I think it should be posted By Smokeless Image (just in case and so it doesn’t get accidently deleted later) . . .

I really believe it is about time we had a separate thread (possibly a “sticky”) About and For Smokeless Image Customer Service and their Personel . . . A thread that everyone can discuss their experience with and their Praises for Smokeless Image Customer Service and specifically Individual Employees of Customer Service . . .

Kind of a “Commendation” Thread that everyone can see (especially the SI “Higher Ups” & "Bosses") and the employees can read if and when they ever find time to come here or that someone from Smokeless Image can print out and even show them and put in their permanent employment files . . . (BTW: If you do have this thread started – you have my permission and of course - Please feel free to move this all over to that thread . . . :) )

And On that Note I would like to start off with the first 3 Formal Commendations . . .

First Commendation:

Smokeless Image & SI Customer Service: How nice to actually have a Vendor Care about their Customers as much as Smokeless Image does . . . Now - I am not saying there are not Vendors out there that do not have good customer service or care for their customers, because I have gotten really good customer service and other Vendors that have gone out of their way to assist “Me” in more ways than one . . . HOWEVER, it has got to be said that Smokeless Image Customer Service is right on top - If Not Number 1 . . .

Each and every Smokeless Image Customer Service Representative deserves “Kudos” for a Job Well Done ! ! !

Second Commendation:

“Imagine”: – What can I really say that hasn’t been said already about her though out the Original Smokeless Image Thread and Now the Smokeless Image Forum . . . Not only is she “ALWAYS” on top of the discussions and replying within a timely fashion to ALL Questions, Concerns, and Issues that anyone has concerning the Smokeless Image Product Line . . . If per chance she doesn’t know right off the top of her head – she will find out the information and get back to you asap . . .

Besides the fact, that it seems as though “Imagine” is ALWAYS HERE . . . at least one way or another and when you least expect it . . . be it during the late nights (when she should be HOME), during late nights (when she should be asleep), holidays and even her vacations (when she should really be off and not here at all) . . .

And one of the best things about “Imagine” is – she is always direct and honest, almost to a fault . . .. . . And there seems as though there is nothing she cannot achieve or get done for the Smokeless Image Customer . . . be it via “Not So Subtle” hints or just plain right hit over the head suggestion . . . “Imagine” is always willing to discuss almost any issue – be it a product Smokeless Image sells or not . . . If Smokeless Image does not carry it – YET (that is) . . . She will direct you to where You can get what YOU NEED . . . :)

As far as I am concerned, “Imagine” is not only “TOP NOTCH” and One of the Best Representatives Smokeless Image could have as a “Forum Supplier” here on ECF . . . She is and always will be Our Own :angel: . . . BIG "KUDOS" ! ! ! to YOU “Imagine” :D

Third Commendation:

“C00KI3M0NST3R”: . . . WOW ! ! ! Just Plan - WOW ! ! ! What an Absolute Pleasure talking with “Cookie” . . . Be it via a Forum Post, a PM, “Live Chat” or even Personally on the phone . . . Then again, given who she is and whom she is working for, I wasn’t that surprised that “Cookie” not only followed-up, she followed though and extended herself to assist me with a couple of problems I was experiencing with one of the products I have and with my recent order during the past sale . . . I am extremely pleased and grateful for everything she did and her help .

Hey – and I do not think that is easy to do, because “Cookie” has some big shoes to step into with all “Imagine” has done for “US” . . . AND from my experience with her today, she can walk right alongside of “Imagine” and feel proud of being a Smokeless Image Representative . . . JOB WELL DONE - YOUNG LADY – SPECIAL “KUDOS” to YOU . . . Oh yea – before I forget “YOU”RE” a lot of FUN on the threads too – Thank You for Joining in with all of “Us’ in the Asylum here in “Voltville” . . .

(BTW: 2 things - What “Cookie” did today actually moved me enough to want me to have this thread started and “Imagine” – I am so happy you brought “Cookie” to “Us” and if you were the one to “train” her - I think you should be just as proud that she can walk along side of “YOU” as I am to know she can – You did well :D and knowing "You" I would not have expected any less :D )

(OH “Imagine” – BTW: Before I forget If this does become a Thread or even a “Sticky” . . . And I do dislike to keep asking . . . However, “We” want those Photos too . . . Come on now if we can post a picture of ourselves the Smokeless Image staff can too . . . It would be nice to see a picture of the people we get a chance to talk to every so often . . . Especially since - They get to see “Us” . . . )

Last edited:

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
...I really believe it is about time we had a separate thread (possibly a “sticky”) About and For Smokeless Image Customer Service and their Personel . . . A thread that everyone can discuss their experience with and their Praises for Smokeless Image Customer Service and specifically Individual Employees of Customer Service . . .

That's a great idea, but don't forget that there's also a place here on ECF where you can tell others of your experience by opening a new thread. That way people other than Volties can see how good it is too. The area is called Reviews of Suppliers - Positive. They're not looking for product reviews there, just your customer service experience with a company.

I've already done this and would highly encourage others to do the same. I've got almost a hundred views on my thread, so I know that others are looking. It's a great idea to start a sticky thread here too, but let's spread the word to the rest of ECF also.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I want to second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth - okay you get the picture everything that Uncle said. :thumbs: Smokeless Image found a couple of rare employees in these two and they need to make sure they take good care of them because they are rare and someone might just catch on and scoop them up. We would not want to lose either... Hope I do not get in trouble for saying all of this :facepalm:, but it is true - they are great... :D

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
First off--Smokeless Image's equipment works as advertised. No fudging, no hedging.
Next--if you receive a defective item or they make a mistake in your order, they replace it or fix it, and it doesn't cost you a dime. When they do this, they don't act like they're doing you a favor, and they don't treat you as though they're "letting you get away with something". That right there puts them head and shoulders above their competitors.
This company provides honest, helpful feedback in the forum; No fudging, no hedging.
The only thing left to say is that SI is spooky-intuitive in the new items that they offer--one success after another.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
Super glad this was made a sticky, Thanks Uncle & Imagine. I've only had one problem with any of my Volt stuff. I contacted them by Email & Heather answered it. I had a green auto that was just too airy. Heather sent me a new one right away & when I opened the package it was a manual. That would have been ok but I contacted Heather again & she sent a green auto & told me because I had put them on to a problem in packaging I could keep the manual. Seems that there were some manuals in auto boxes. Just cant get better than that. Thanks again Cooki3 Monst3r.

jays1fan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
Indy
SI Customer Service is the BEST ! and because of their CS , I sold my V2 Starter kit and invested that money into more SI Stuff !! ( X2 batt and Clearomizers & Juice )
I have some of the new Clearomizer Tanks coming in today and if they work and last like the 901T tanks I am currently using , then I will have a one stop shop. Ice Menthol is already my 2nd favorite Juice , but will be all I order from here on out if these Clearomizers do there job.
And again , the GREAT Customer Service is what WON my business !!

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Smokeless Image's customer service has been spot on, a jump ahead of the competition - and me, and in my opinion is second to none.

On one of my first orders, they realized they didn't have one of the colors of batteries I'd ordered in stock. Instead of holding up the shipment, they tossed in a silver battery and wrote me a note (handwritten), apologizing for the substitution and that they would send my ordered battery to me just as soon as they received it back in stock. And it was signed. True to their word, they sent the battery as soon as it came in to them, and then they did NOT ask me to return the original substitution!!

Customer service here on the forums has been extremely helpful and always cheerful. You can just feel the cheer in their works and think they must be smiling all of the time. If any of them have ever had a bad day, you won't find it reflected here, and I'm certain enough they won't be reflecting negativity on the phone, either.

In my short time here, it seems to me like SI actually listens to their customers' suggestions, too. Either that or SI has the biggest crystal ball in the neighborhood - and it works.

I've been very pleased with Imagine, and C00ki3M0NST3R and Bryan and everyone else with SI I've had the real pleasure of having had contact.

:thumbs:

firechick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
Upstate New York
I got an immediate response in live chat on the one occasion I used it to ask about an item that was out of stock. Of the half dozen orders that I have placed, I have never received an order that wasn't exactly what I've ordered, wasn't shipped very quickly, or that contained any defective items. The customer service has been top shelf. I hope I never have to contact SI about any problem but I am confident that any issue would be resolved fairly and quickly. I don't worry about my orders here.

Tokemiester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
Lawng Island, NooYawk
(4) 78mm batts , all charged numerous times...still vap'n strong.
(1) 900 mah XL batt. , quality build.
Various juices./ Cartos.
All shipped super fast at reasonable $$
Emails answered promptly.
What else could you need....
Ya want frys wid dat ?......nah....but wait, french fries e-juice,....Hmmm....but no, maybe not

Retriever

Moved On
Nov 2, 2011
Smokeless Image has the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. If you have a problem they will make it right, no question. That is one of the main reasons I keep coming back. Imagine has a lot to do with it too. She always is there to answer questions and help wherever she can. A truly great company, and I will keep ordering from them. :)

Anthonyy207

Mar 15, 2012
Southern Maine
I just want to say that this company is what every other company in the world should be like. Not only do they ship fast and their products are great but their customer service is the best from any company i know...and I should know seeing as I work for one of the biggest in the world. The first time I called customer service was because we noticed that we had received the x2 900 mah battery instead of the x2 1300 mah a week after it had arrived. They were very nice on the phone and I could understand everything they were saying. They sent the right battery out quickly and paid for all shipping. Even the online chat feature of their website was fast (Only waited 15 seconds for a reply),although I only used it to tell them how much I love the clearomizers and to keep up the good work. I also really like how they write thank you on your receipt when U order online. Personable, professional, and caring, Thank you SI!

firechick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
Upstate New York
I have never had to return anything (which speaks to their quality control) but I don't hesitate to order from them because I never heard of anyone who hasn't had their problem fixed. I have seen a couple of people complain that they had to send something back before they got a replacement but that is standard in most businesses. You can't go to your local Walmart, Target, or Walgreens and receive a replacement without bringing the defective product with you, so why expect any other company to do so? The fact that you have to wait for the mail is the nature of mail order. I have a tobacco shop 15 miles from home that sells 808 gear but I choose to buy SI. The products are perform better, are more reliable and are less expensive.

Their shipping is extremely fast and their response to questions is top notch. I ordered Thursday morning and tracking shows my package out for delivery today. Now that's fast. I left an email 2 days ago with a forum vendor asking a very simple question. I haven't gotten a reply of any kind. I never have that happen with SI. I have to use other vendors for specific things, but SI is my go-to hardware vendor.

TacoGato

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
USA
Hi! I'm new. I ordered from SI last week and am really happy with my Volts. I shamelessly asked for samples and was sent some prefilled cartos that I really liked! It was kind of late that night when I ordered but someone was online to answer my question, which I thought was great. I had one issue with my mega PCC but I figured it out, (I also figured out that I'm really stupid sometimes. Ha!)

Also, shipping was super fast. I'll definitely order from SI again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread