Customer testamonials

Status
Not open for further replies.

burtonsnowww

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2013
Pennsylvania
Wait, what? You really want to scold someone about doing something that's not legal? Scalping is illegal and truthfully, that's what you are doing. Being called a flipper isn't exactly correct terminology for what you're doing, you're a scalper.

And you do also realize that Paypal has a policy against buying or selling ecig or ecig related products, right?

What you are doing here is slinging mud trying to cover your dirt, plain and simple. Problem is, the mud is sticking to you. Have fun with that.

Take your finger out of his .... for one moment and reliaze he is suppose to be a "professional businessman" and giving out information of your customers private information is not only illegal its totally wrong for someone of his standard. The information I use to purchase ANYTHING on the internet is to be kept between me and the vendor, never to be exposed to a 3rd party. Nevermind the fact he is telling and encouraging harassment on me.

The "mud" is stuck on him. Most people on this forum are to far up his .... to turn their head but over on reddit there are loads of guys who say they are no longer buying his products and selling their exsisting mods of his.

Last edited:

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Take your finger out of his .... for one moment and reliaze he is suppose to be a "professional businessman" and giving out information of your customers private information is not only illegal its totally wrong for someone of his standard. The information I use to purchase ANYTHING on the internet is to be kept between me and the vendor, never to be exposed to a 3rd party. Nevermind the fact he is telling and encouraging harassment on me.

But you're not a customer, right? You were refused the sale by a professional/legal business.

You can divide it six ways from Sunday but coming in here stating that you're only doing people a "favor" by purchasing something and then reselling it for an exuberant mark up is okay but it's not. You're not providing a courtesy, it's what scalpers and loan sharks do. Those actions are not only MORALLY wrong but ILLEGAL as well.

I'll take my finger out of Mike's .... if you quit trying to play Robin Hood, mmmkay.

burtonsnowww

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2013
Pennsylvania
But you're not a customer, right? You were refused the sale by a professional/legal business.

i am most defiantly a customer, i made 2 prior transactions before my order was refused by a professional/legal business.

Even on my order that got cancelled, when I press the sumbit button to process my order on ENS its a "secure" form.

I blame ENS almost as much as zen throughout all this. They are the ones who gave out my information regardless of what zen says. The only thing zen did that makes his worse is the harassment situation.

Last edited:

Boabytes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
South Weber, Ut.
giving out information of your customers private information is not only illegal its totally wrong for someone of his standard. The information I use to purchase ANYTHING on the internet is to be kept between me and the vendor, never to be exposed to a 3rd party.

I'm not a law man, but I'm pretty sure the only personal information protected by law is stuff like: bank account, credit card info, social security number. Unless your under witness protection by the US marshals your name is not protected info.

Nathanial

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2011
Michigan
And you do also realize that Paypal has a policy against buying or selling ecig or ecig related products, right?

You shouldn't have told him, I wanted to laugh my ... off at him getting his accounts frozen. :)

Now honestly, let's just let our friend here move on. At this point he's just trying to get attention (he's obviously involved on reddit, if not friends with the OP of that thread over there)

The more we talk about him and respond to him, the more he gets off to the attention. Just continue reporting his eBay posts, and keep harassing PayPal until they freeze his accounts, that will at least make it harder for him to scalp.

Also, having Reddit behind your one sided story doesn't say much.

Last edited:

burtonsnowww

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2013
Pennsylvania
You shouldn't have told him, I wanted to laugh my ... off at him getting his accounts frozen. :)

Now honestly, let's just let our friend here move on. At this point he's just trying to get attention (he's obviously involved on reddit, if not friends with the OP of that thread over there)

The more we talk about him and respond to him, the more he gets off to the attention. Just continue reporting his eBay posts, and keep harassing PayPal until they freeze his accounts, that will at least make it harder for him to scalp.

Funny, i do not even have 1 account on reddit. I did not know that was on reddit nor that zen posted anything until quell posted the link here. Try and freeze my account all you wish. (Right now im selling a drip tip for more than I paid. Hurry hurry report)

Last edited:

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
I do believe (and I am 100 % right on this one) "Send him love notes" was the "threat" made LOL. I hardly think that would be harassing at all, if people did harass that is <clearing throat> an unfortunate matter but not what was out there. Nate you have been super level headed through all of this and still cannot seem to get some reason through, but you are right enough is enough attention :)
i am most defiantly a customer, i made 2 prior transactions before my order was refused by a professional/legal business.

Even on my order that got cancelled, when I press the sumbit button to process my order on ENS its a "secure" form.

I blame ENS almost as much as zen throughout all this. They are the ones who gave out my information regardless of what zen says. The only thing zen did that makes his worse is the harassment situation.

Quell

Jan 28, 2014
NY
Also, having Reddit behind your one sided story doesn't say much.

There is a second thread on Reddit about this whole incident that sat on front page for awhile.

http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/1xhefa/what_did_zen_do_to_upset_everyone/

I have been lurking here a looong time before I bothered to register, and I only really went through the whole newb posting process to let Zen, and ENS know what was going on, and at least have a chance to respond. With that said...

I kinda understand why there is some anti-reddit sentiment here on ECF (beeeelieve me I do), but it seems quite a few people on ECF act like it doesn't exist, or if it is completely insignificant. In roughly 6 months the Reddit e-cig forum has grown from ~16k to over 40k subscribed.

I don't know how "active user" is defined, but assumed the subbed users at Reddit are active users, that would mean that Reddit has twice the amount of "active users" there than are here, at any given time.

It is also constantly one of the top links when searching for various e-cig related content. It has quite a few vendors, manufactures, modders, and reviewers (IE "important" people in the vaping community) that are active there. In fact I'm pretty sure the guy from Steam Monkey posted in one of the threads..whom I believe is a Zen distributor.

I'm really not trying to sound snarky when I say this, but from a business standpoint it is either ignorant or a bit foolish to let threads like those two (so far) go unanswered. I have seen example after example of what is called the "reddit hug"..IE reddit driving so much traffic to a site it crashes. Maybe ENS and Zen are content with the business they have..I don't know, I just personally think it is a not so great idea to let one of the biggest, (probably the 2nd biggest and rapidly growing) communities have carte blanche to thrash your reputation.

I am sure with a minimal amount of detective work people can figure out my username at Reddit. I have done my best to "defend" ENS and Zen from the attacks in a fairly objective matter, but my words mean nothing in comparison to either ENS or Zen. One paragraph and log off could/would go a long way to explaining what went on here.

Honestly the flipping is more or less irrelevant, that IMO has been more than settled over here. What is happening (on Reddit) is that people are claiming that Zen released private information, and equating that to "doxxing". That is a really, really serious accusation.

Last edited:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
There is a second thread on Reddit about this whole incident that sat on front page for awhile.

http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/1xhefa/what_did_zen_do_to_upset_everyone/

I have been lurking here a looong time before I bothered to register, and I only really went through the whole newb posting process to let Zen, and ENS know what was going on, and at least have a chance to respond. With that said...

I kinda understand why there is some anti-reddit sentiment here on ECF (beeeelieve me I do), but it seems quite a few people on ECF act like it doesn't exist, or if it is completely insignificant. In roughly 6 months the Reddit e-cig forum has grown from ~16k to over 40k subscribed.

I don't know how "active user" is defined, but assumed the subbed users at Reddit are active users, that would mean that Reddit has twice the amount of "active users" there than are here, at any given time.

It is also constantly one of the top links when searching for various e-cig related content. It has quite a few vendors, manufactures, modders, and reviewers (IE "important" people in the vaping community) that are active there. In fact I'm pretty sure the guy from Steam Monkey posted in one of the threads..whom I believe is a Zen distributor.

I'm really not trying to sound snarky when I say this, but from a business standpoint it is either ignorant or a bit foolish to let threads like those two (so far) go unanswered. I have seen example after example of what is called the "reddit hug"..IE reddit driving so much traffic to a site it crashes. Maybe ENS and Zen are content with the business they have..I don't know, I just personally think it is a not so great idea to let one of the biggest, (probably the 2nd biggest and rapidly growing) communities have carte blanche to thrash your reputation.

I am sure with a minimal amount of detective work people can figure out my username at Reddit. I have done my best to "defend" ENS and Zen from the attacks in a fairly objective matter, but my words mean nothing in comparison to either ENS or Zen. One paragraph and log off could/would go a long way to explaining what went on here.

Honestly the flipping is more or less irrelevant, that IMO has been more than settled over here. What is happening (on Reddit) is that people are claiming that Zen released private information, and equating that to "doxxing". That is a really, really serious accusation.

Reddit may exist but I don't know what the heck it is, why is it important to know about yet another forum? :confused:

Quell

Jan 28, 2014
NY
Reddit may exist but I don't know what the heck it is, why is it important to know about yet another forum? :confused:

As just a vaper? It isn't, unless it interests you.

As someone involved on the business end? Reddit itself is in the top 100 (69th) websites on the entirety of the internet, and ranked in the top 30 (27th) in the US. To put that into perspective it gets more traffic than Apple, Microsoft, IMBD, Pandora, the NYtimes..ect Reddit itself is an enormously important website.

(For comparison ECF is ranked ~8900th)

E-cigarette-forum.com Site Info

As for the Vaping section..As I said, in 6 months it grew from 16k subs, to 40k subs. In the event that you don't know how it works, subbing to a section means that any content posted to that section, will show up on that persons "personal page". You don't have to be subbed to read, and post. The subs are just people that want to view every single thing within that section. As far as I can tell, other than ECF it is THE biggest vaping community out there. It isn't "yet another forum", in the same way that the NYtimes is not "yet another newspaper".

ANY business now-a-days has to be aware of social media..and should pay pretty close attention to the large communities that develop. This is business in the internet age 101. ESPECIALLY..ESPECIALLY..if most of your sales are internet based.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
As just a vaper? It isn't, unless it interests you.

As someone involved on the business end? Reddit itself is in the top 100 (69th) websites on the entirety of the internet, and ranked in the top 30 (27th) in the US. To put that into perspective it gets more traffic than Apple, Microsoft, IMBD, Pandora, the NYtimes..ect Reddit itself is an enormously important website.

(For comparison ECF is ranked ~8900th)

E-cigarette-forum.com Site Info

As for the Vaping section..As I said, in 6 months it grew from 16k subs, to 40k subs. In the event that you don't know how it works, subbing to a section means that any content posted to that section, will show up on that persons "personal page". You don't have to be subbed to read, and post. The subs are just people that want to view every single thing within that section. As far as I can tell, other than ECF it is THE biggest vaping community out there. It isn't "yet another forum", in the same way that the NYtimes is not "yet another newspaper".

ANY business now-a-days has to be aware of social media..and should pay pretty close attention to the large communities that develop. This is business in the internet age 101. ESPECIALLY..ESPECIALLY..if most of your sales are internet based.

As a technophobic hippie, I didn't understand half of what you just typed!!! It seems like the whole thing is just a list of 'New Posts" constantly.......are 'subs' subscribers? I truly am flummoxed by why you still think its necessary, I do know a few who have gone to do stuff on there but it seems far more unregulated.......thank god most of my business is not dependent on the intrawebs!!! :D

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
Well I'm a lucky dude. Got a ZNA on my second try (very much appreciate the chance to get it fairly) from the ENS guys. It's a beautiful mod and I couldn't be any happier. Like I said in my review on the site, "This thing is a Demigod". Also picked up a Z2 Carto Hybrid (18650) Gunmetal and again, I couldn't be happier. These things are beautiful works of metallic art. The 18650 GM tube fits perfectly on my ZNA and the SS 18490 fits with my Hybrid parts spot on just as they should. I had a couple of questions about the tubes and such about both mods and the guys at ENS did me right. Got back to me with answers ASAP. I will be buying more of Mikes wonders from ENS in the future. Nuff Said.

IMG_20140209_144237.jpg

IMG_20140210_142904.jpg

I really need a Zen~ drip tip for that Carto Tank. ;)

Quell

Jan 28, 2014
NY
As a technophobic hippie, I didn't understand half of what you just typed!!! It seems like the whole thing is just a list of 'New Posts" constantly.......are 'subs' subscribers? I truly am flummoxed by why you still think its necessary, I do know a few who have gone to do stuff on there but it seems far more unregulated.......thank god most of my business is not dependent on the intrawebs!!! :D

I don't even know where to begin explaining this stuff, and we are getting a bit off topic..If it doesn't matter to you, like I said..it doesn't matter. If it doesn't matter to ENS or Zen..then it doesn't matter.

Summed up, Zen and ENS are getting absolutely thrashed, and accused of borderline, if not actual illegal activity on the 2nd biggest internet vaping community (and rapidly growing..It picked up another 12 members between my last post, and this one), and one of the most trafficked websites...ever.

I'll try this in a way I hope makes sense to you. It would be like if everyone out in the lot for several shows was talking about how Mickey, and Phil were using prerecorded tracks so they can beat homeless guys backstage, during the show...and the GD's response was "we don't use prerecorded tracks" while talking on the Grateful Dead Hour.

I'm saying..Hey guys..You may want to address the stuff that is going down in the lot.

Last edited:

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Here's the bottom line, Quell...

Let them duke it out... I did what I did. I did nothing illegal and neither did ENS.

I took a stand against a flipper, and I will do it to every flipper I can expose.

If you want to see it stop, you could help by not posting the links to it here.

And to say I'm taking a beating is silly... I'm not even there.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
it says on HOH private policy that you do not do that.

You didn't buy it from me, you bought it from ENS... and THEY didn't give me your name... somebody else in the community did.

And YOU put your name in public on your facebook page. I just connected the dots. I didn't release any information that wasn't already in the public domain.

If you don't want your name on the internet.... don't have a facebook page with your real name!

Last edited:

burtonsnowww

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2013
Pennsylvania
You didn't buy it from me, you bought it from ENS... and THEY didn't give me your name... somebody else in the community did.

And YOU put your name in public on your facebook page. I just connected the dots. I didn't release any information that wasn't already in the public domain.

If you don't want your name on the internet.... don't have a facebook page with your real name!
Earlier you said it was someone I knew personally, now its somebody in the community?
You just keep on telling BS dont ya, you released both the names that I used to make my purchase. I used my wifes maiden name to purchase the mod and thats the name you posted on the internet. Where did you get that from because it's not on facebook.
From ENS.

Your exact post was the names HE PURCHASED UNDER THE NAME ******** AND TRIED TO PURCHASE UNDER THE NAME *********

you would never get that information 100% unless you got that information from ENS. No matter what you say everybody knows where you got it from. your better off cutting the BS and being honest.

Nothing i say will ever get through to the people on here because they are all hanging on his nuts. I no longer wish to do business with Zen nor ENS and will encourage all i know to do the same. I'm glad they declined my sale, I was planning on using a zna instead of my hana as my everyday vape before this all started and I'm glad i realized what type of guy zen is. He is far from a professional as ENS and there are plenty of other guys who can throw dna chips in a mod or sell a mechanical with a tank on it for 300 bucks while actually respecting their customers instead of harassing them and releasing their information.

Last edited:

GemCutter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Maine USA
I don't even know where to begin explaining this stuff, and we are getting a bit off topic..If it doesn't matter to you, like I said..it doesn't matter. If it doesn't matter to ENS or Zen..then it doesn't matter.

Summed up, Zen and ENS are getting absolutely thrashed, and accused of borderline, if not actual illegal activity on the 2nd biggest internet vaping community (and rapidly growing..It picked up another 12 members between my last post, and this one), and one of the most trafficked websites...ever.

I'll try this in a way I hope makes sense to you. It would be like if everyone out in the lot for several shows was talking about how Mickey, and Phil were using prerecorded tracks so they can beat homeless guys backstage, during the show...and the GD's response was "we don't use prerecorded tracks" while talking on the Grateful Dead Hour.

I'm saying..Hey guys..You may want to address the stuff that is going down in the lot.

WOAH DRAMA...

Comparing this situation with a legendary act using tapes so they can physically assault homeless people.... Is ummm... Totally insane.

MAYBE if someone was found to be selling Chinese made PV's as US made and using the money to finance the mass beating of homeless people this ABSURD analogy would apply.

What's next, deciding who is hitler and who is hoess? With your friend PoorBurton as Anne Frank?

Your continuing push on the validity of the ecig subreddit is obnoxious and overstated. Trying to pass off 40k subs as active users? Trying to pass off site-wide reddit statistics as a fair comparison between ECF's and the ecig subreddit's impact on the vaping community? What do the stats generated by the disgusting "creepshot" subreddits have to do with ecigs? Or the other 99.99% of reddit that is IN NO WAY vaping related?

What are the stats of the ecig subreddit compared to ecf? I know when searching topics I find ECF far exceeding reddit in results regarding vaping on google.

You act as if reddit is the modern day Robin Hood and his merry men, skipping along, saving us little folk from the big bad ecig conglomerate composed of one guy doing some pretty great stuff for the community such as manufacturing in the US, (even down to the packaging) giving his employees benefits, insuring his products, lifetime transferable warranties, etc.

The reality is the ecig subreddit is like a cross between 4chan, the roman mob, high school, and a bar full of vaping geeks at closing time who just missed out on a ZNA after f5ing for 3 hours. 10% usable or interesting info, 90% drama and trolling.

Another reality is that this issue would have never happened or died down to nothing many times if not for PoorBurton being a dishonest gouging scalper, then going to the well too many times and getting caught. Freaking out and starting a flaming troll war here really kicked it off though.

Again it would have been old news now if not for THE ECIG SUBREDDIT turning it into a straight witch hunt, and now you coming back here to try and plant the seeds of a failed revolution.

It was the ecig subreddit you love so much that made this small issue from a private group turn into giant troll/flame fest. The ecig subreddit's lack of meaningful moderation (self of otherwise) possibly exposed PoorBurton to roughly 80,000 (lol) more eyes than he would have without the good work you guys did.

So congrats on that... If it was so egregious to out PoorBurton as a flipper (which he admitted repeatedly) to a relatively small group, then the ecig subreddit has compounded that AT LEAST tenfold, probably a hundredfold. The number of people who saw the original post was so small compared to how many have seen it now that PoorBurton himself and then the ecig subreddit turned it into the biggest issue since violentacrez. This is what trolls do. It's like the media freaking out about some violent crime in a small town, it's just so horrible they have to shove it down everyone's throats 24x7 to PROVE how bad it is.

In fact, I was fed up and going to give up on the ZNA because I couldn't get one, at least partly because of people like PoorBurton, while he gets at least two and makes hundreds in profit.

It was Mike and ENS's handling of this issue that made me resolve to support them. Most vendors and manufacturers could care less about scalping, they say hey a sale is a sale, but Mike and ENS actually care about the end user and did something meaningful about it.

Like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar, he doesn't know if you just let go of the cookies your hand will come right out, PoorBurton is mad because he got caught, outed as one of the most despised people in the community and he knows he is guilty. So he tries to argue that he was discriminated against, offensive IMO because I have witnessed real discrimination, then tries to argue what he did is right, he is helping people, they are just thrilled to have paid more than double retail. No traction here so magically it gets picked up on reddit, and now you are here.

Let it go already.

Your client has been caused no measurable injury, beyond the inability to continue scalping, and is therefore not deserving of relief.

Summary judgement in favor of the Defendant.

Case dismissed.

Last edited:

burtonsnowww

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2013
Pennsylvania
In fact, I was fed up and going to give up on the ZNA because I couldn't get one, at least partly because of people like PoorBurton, while he gets at least two and makes hundred in profit.

i waited on the website and did everything you could of done to get a zna, i did not have any cheats to get these devices, because i was quicker than you to get the devices is my fault? how? i did not break any rules, the only rule he had was i could not purchase 2 devices during 1 transaction which i never did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread