Customer testamonials

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemCutter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Maine USA
Ima go out on a limb here and say, thank god that's over.

Thanks for all your hard work in this Jason, you earned a loyal customer in me because of this issue.

Back to reality, I seem to be having some trouble finding AW IMR 18490's that clearly say nipple top, most don't say anything and it is hard to tell if it is a button top or what. Are they all nipple top? Do button tops work in the ZNA?

Also I know this has been asked but any news on the 18650 tubes?

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
As long as Mike continues to produce IMO, the best PV's on the market and Jason continues to carry them, they will both have a loyal follower and customer...

And I support both Mike and Jason 110% for how this was handled.
Agree completely.

Paradisevap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2011
Central Fl
Quote Originally Posted by ksmith View Post
As long as Mike continues to produce IMO, the best PV's on the market and Jason continues to carry them, they will both have a loyal follower and customer...

And I support both Mike and Jason 110% for how this was handled.

Agree completely.

X2

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
These guys do well by me. Steals, erm deals on prices. :) Quick and accurate shipping, with products getting in, in one piece. Not had any issue, suspect they would offer top notch customer service if I had though. Will continue shopping here. :)

By the by, the quick shipping is from Utah to West Virginia here. At most I get orders in 3 days. I usually figure 4/5 if there are holidays or weekends. Although noted recently that U.P.S is now delivering on Sundays as well. Another vendor from in WA usually takes about 4-5 days. Both still ship quick in my view.

Last edited:

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
It's quite unfair in the fact that you have flipped two Zna mods on eBay robbing someone of the right to a fair price while you make hundreds of dollars. While the maker of the mod and we here at ElectronicStix make under 50 dollars on the mod. We reserve the right to refuse service to known flippers. If you don't like it take a drive and visit the zen showroom in your neck of the woods and grab as many as you like.

Here's the bottom line, Quell...
Let them duke it out... I did what I did. I did nothing illegal and neither did ENS.
I took a stand against a flipper, and I will do it to every flipper I can expose.
If you want to see it stop, you could help by not posting the links to it here.
And to say I'm taking a beating is silly... I'm not even there.

Summary judgement in favor of the Defendant.
Case dismissed.

First time I heard this and I agree with this 100%.
JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread