Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
corona, I will inform you after how many days cybrillion needed cleaning. But for now it works really like new. Its the only I can do to convince you. I think that you see things in the bad way because you are just angry right now

Last edited:
Reactions: NandyDC

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The scratch on the brass tube is a channel where the button sits nicely Tronic. After cleaning with this method, scrub the brass tube and the button with a towel or with your finger for 2-3 seconds to take away the black stuff that is produced

Press the button hard against the brass tube, its ok

Reactions: NandyDC

Tocotronic

Jul 9, 2015
IMG_0841.JPG
Enclosed picture of the Tube, scratches

mclhead

Mar 16, 2013
long island, ny
Hello folks. I wanted to share something that might be help to those who've suffered with the hot button issue. I cleaned my Cybrillion last week and forgot to put the o-ring back in the bottom of the brass disc under the spring. Low and behold, I've been using the Cybrillion non-stop for over a week now without the intermittent hot button that used to pop up out of nowhere before.

I haven't noticed any ill effects from eliminating that o-ring yet. Maybe someone else can try and see if they can confirm what I'm seeing.

cyb-exp-small-inner-jpg.550683

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Hey there! Sorry.. been out of the loop but does anyone know if there will be more Cybrillions going out for sale anytime soon? Really looking forward to buying a SS Matte Cybrillion!

Loving my Esterigon but would love to upgrade.. really love that Cybrillion button and lock especially.

Still unsure about upgrading my Tilemahos v1, have some research to do but definitely have my eye on the TAE!

Thanks guys!

Reactions: Izan

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
yes sub, they are ready. I am going tomorrow to start assembling and I suppose that in 2-3 weeks they will be in stores
Any solid ETA on when these might be in stock? I can't wait to grab one! Especially because I STILL can't find my box of GG stuff... I am losing my mind over this! I've checked everywhere.. I really hope it didn't get lost during my move :(

I wanted to grab the 510 adapter for my Esterigon so I could use my TAE until the Cybrillion is back out and realized I have no idea where all of my GG stuff went. Still have hope it's somewhere.. I know I packed it, I just feel like I've looked everywhere and in every box.. they have to be somewhere, though!! So many GG mods and attys, spare parts, O-rings, etc.

I will find them eventually... I must!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread