Cybrillion official

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkkx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
paris, abu dhabi
tHe lightning of Imeo's last video is compliant with the Dogme95 manifesto, so we can call it Art ... plus Imeos position on the sofa at the beginning of the Germany video seems like great acting ... overall Imeo can reconvert in cinema when he'll get bored with mods ;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanasi looks great! From the video it was not clear how you remove the brass button part from the stainless steel body. Is this something easy to do? I'd prefer to clean the button by removing as opposed to pulling it so it sticks out. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It very easy Ks! You just remove the o-ring around the button and it comes off the SS external tube.
My opinion is to not remove the button to clean it! You may damage it. The best way to clean the button is not to pull it and make it sticks out!! You just put a small piece of mesh inside the SS external tube and scrab a little the edge of the button

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Excellent gif gekka!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Imeo you're an inspired person and a great e-cig constructor!!!!!

PS. Let's not talk about the video (god helps us if that's a video :p ) but put it please in the first post.:D

You are banned Stelios! How the hell you came back? You act like a ghost!!

Also the original idea for this tongue style button was Gekka's!. I only found a way to produce it, add some features and make the lock mechanism

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
tHe lightning of Imeo's last video is compliant with the Dogme95 manifesto, so we can call it Art ... plus Imeos position on the sofa at the beginning of the Germany video seems like great acting ... overall Imeo can reconvert in cinema when he'll get bored with mods ;)
thats the next carrier monk. I think I have the time to do it. I am not that old axaxaxaxaxa

Reactions: gekka

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Fantastic Gekka!!!!!!!!!!
That was something that I wanted to see. Extraordinary job!!!
Thanks Imeo!
It's easier for me to make this gif, as to try to describe it with my awful "google"-english. I plan to make a collection of this gif's for the GG-wiki.
Here my next one:
reInnerT-opt-200-500px.gif

If you or someone else has an idea for an other gif, post a comment, please!

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
Thanks Imeo!
It's easier for me to make this gif, as to try to describe it with my awful "google"-english. I plan to make a collection of this gif's for the GG-wiki.
Here my next one:
View attachment 552001

Gekka is the Zoranth 2.0 !!

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
Gekka is the Zoranth 2.0 !!
I do miss Zoranth's cad work. Gekka's is definitely the next level, it is good to see someone putting the time in to help understand the particulars of the next generation GG.
Thank you for your time Gekka!!!

4forksache

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
uk
Thanks Imeo!
Here my next one:
View attachment 552001
TO be fair these explain a lot visually, a complete assembly gif would be great, not saying this needs to be done for each of the GG constructions. May be helpful to state the names of each piece including o-ring sizes for a brief momnet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread