D-REO Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo-mc

Jul 15, 2011
Pescara - Italy
D-REO mods

Hi guys, first of all sorry for the English, but Italian :) today I would like to offer this model, the D-REO mods ....
The D-REO mods is a system for REO for svap without pressing the bottle, the liquid will rise automatically by our aspiration towards the atom. It 'can run on any version of BB, Grand and Mini, aluminum, or Woodvill, plus you can use it with Atom 510 and 306 LR / NR / HR 3.7v 6v (not having other types of atom are certainly not the operation with 801 and 901, but I think they work too).

p1010251f.jpg

To create this mod is necessary, a 1 ml pipette, transparent, a transparent and flexible tube (or a second pipette), a pair of scissors and something to puncture the bottle ...

p1010253e.jpg

First of all, take the 1 ml pipette and cut the final part and the part where there is a small tank, it must be cut roughly the same length as the original REO tube .....

p1010254r.jpg

Take the Bottle, slips off the tube and pulls our original pipette ....

p1010255l.jpg

You make a small hole at the top of the bottle, the hole must be large enough so that we can insert the tube ......

p1010256eq.jpg

p1010257t.jpg

fills the bottle, stick it all the REO, fits the atom and SVAP ... When we seek the steam at the same time the liquid wets the salt and atom, so we will never need to press the bottle to reload .... As already noted above, this mod I have tried and tested with following atom: Cisco 510 1.5, SLB 510 1.7, Cisco 306 1.5 and Cisco 306 3.0, which both 3.7v 6v ....

p1010258xm.jpg

For my tastes, the model makes it well (from 22:00 to 6:00 tonight 5ml of liquid with cisco 306 1.5 without ever pressing the bottle), obviously you can make further additions to make it more universal, or as close to our needs ... Example: if the atom that we use is very aggressive and then burn or shoot us a lot of liquid is too airy, simply type in a o-ring on the attack of the REO atom (the O-ring must not completely plug the holes ) or cut the tube into two parts and put a check valve (even small ones for aerators aquarium) in this way, the atom will always wet even with aggressive atom lot ... but if the atom tends to flood too much, just use a pipette that has a smaller diameter tube ....
I hope to be liked by all ;)

EDIT: I should add that the use of a non-return valve improves the whole system

:evil: :evil: :evil: D-REO in action :evil: :evil: :evil:

The work continues...........

EDIT: Sorry guys, I just wanted to add two words for this mod.
The idea of ​​making the mod has started from a previous Italian Mikkos45 a forum user. He had had a similar result, but using a non-return valve and totally changing the bottle of REO. taking a cue from that idea, I created my own. I humbly apologize to mikkos45 if I have mentioned before, but since he is not inscribed in this forum not being able to quote directly, I preferred to avoid ......

Last edited:

Diablo-mc

Jul 15, 2011
Pescara - Italy
I was wondering the same thing. What did you use to attach to the hole in the bottle?
nothing, is simply stuck inside. But I repeat, it is important that air entering the bottle, can be anything you want and how you want, even just a small hole would be enough without the tube, however, is likely to release the liquid.

AmnNate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
Charleston, SC
Wow! That atty must be scorchin hot! Even though it's staying wet it seems like as much as he's hittin it in the video the whole mod must be getting quite warm. Excellent proof of concept but ouch, lol! I'd like to try this, but I still worry about leaks since my Reos seem to fall over a lot, lol. Nice work Diablo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread