Not open for further replies.

technofogger

Supporting Member
Aug 9, 2012
Belgium
Dear Smoking Ban,

(MODERATED PIC)

The advantage of ecigs:

Since I started smoking ecigs 7 months ago, I can smoke again (in stealth mode) in:

ConcertHalls
Trains
Pubs
At my workplace (not in stealth mode, just public)
Movie Theatres
Restaurants
At my parents
At my friends

Haven't tried in:
Airplanes (on my to do list)
Police stations (on my to do list)
Court (on my to do list)
Community Hall (on my to do list)

Anyone tried the ones on my "to do" list? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I was at the 'moonshine' tasting place over Christmas in Gatlinburg watching everyone take different flavor shots of it and I thought...if they can all hang here taking moonshine shots, surely I can whip out my ecig............no one even noticed me except a little girl who kept trying to tell her adult that I was smoking but the adult was just doing shots lol

tracey

coreyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
United States
I try to follow traditional smoking rules in most public places. The one exception I make is at work. I work 12 hour days and will stealth vape a few times during a shift. I made sure the very first day that it did not bother the people around me. I don't chain vape at work by any means, just a quick hit now and then when I feel a strong craving to hold me over until I can go outside.

Rodderik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2010
Georgia, USA
Police stations (on my to do list)
Court (on my to do list)
Community Hall (on my to do list)

Anyone tried the ones on my "to do" list? :)

I do in all 3 every day...but I work there...so employees with questions are more apt to listen when they start asking questions...I have never been asked to not vape though

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I was asked to demonstrate my e-cig at the security check-in at the county courthouse, so, yes, I've vaped in the courthouse. I've vaped in the presence of law enforcement officers without question, also.

I vape everywhere. I've never been asked to refrain. I don't make it very obvious and actually try to be mindful of disturbing others. If anything, I don't want some busy-body to piss me off because they got the wrong info somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread