Debuting - The GotVapes SMOK TiTaN™ - 5-6ml Polypropolene Modular Tank - Replaceable Stem Coils, All Colors, DUAL COIL HEADS! - AVAILABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Well...................I scavanged an o-ring from the bottom part of a vivi nova 1.0, slipped down on top of the bottom o-ring of my titan that had the seeping problem. Put it together, with what is now a double o-ring, filled it about half way with juice and let it sit. Success!!! No more seeping from the bottom edge of the tube. :banana: :banana:

Last edited:

magentaman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Puyallup,Wa
www.bfbvapor.com
I was talking to my mom today. Seems she is still using the same TiTan I loaned here over Labor Day. She claims she has not cleaned it. Just keeps filling it with FLuX Pear.

I bought her two of her own, they are still in the box's on her bookcase.

I would say that is AWESOME service. I am sure it helps that FLuX Pear is the cleanest juice I have ever used. Never any gunk!

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
On a whim I bought the 1.5ohm dual coil head for my Titan. It really works well. I have had it on for about 3 tankfulls so far and it rocks. If you have not tried one yet, give it a whirl, you may be surprised. I am not one for top coils or very low ohm carts but this produces a very nice vape for me. I like it in the 3.3 to 3.4 volt range.
GotVapes SMOK TiTan™ Replaceable Stem Coil - Dual Coil 1.5ohm [gv-SMOKTitan-1.5ohmDC-StemCoil] - $3.15 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread