Not open for further replies.

kevbow

Unregistered Supplier
May 27, 2009
CT
teatimeliquid.com
Sunday, April 27th at 9:00pm EST
"Deeming Regulations" Simplified

A roundtable discussion about the deeming regulations.

My guests will be:
Greg Conley – research fellow for The Heartland Institute and President of The American vaping Association

David Dorn – vaping advocate and host of Vapourtrails TV

Bill Godshall – founder of Smoke Free Pennsylvania and vaping advocate

Smokey Joe – Owner of ECF (e-cigarette forum)

Jeff Stier – Senior fellow at the National Center for Public Policy Research in Washington, D.C.

Vapers Place - VP Live Podcast

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA

Thank you! I understand so much more after listening than I did before.... Those I forward the link to will also..... not only about the proposal itself but about the historical background pertaining to political/personality issues, the confusing "disinformation," etc. That helps in itself and has been a great eye-opener hearing it first-hand. Again, thank you soooo much.

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
Listening now, I appreciate the replay being posted. Im going to listen again and type up some highlights for folks that have no ability to listen.

I would appreciate that Sissy. I'm on wireless internet with a cap (thanks Verizon) and would like to read the highlights.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Sunday, April 27th at 9:00pm EST
"Deeming Regulations" Simplified

A roundtable discussion about the deeming regulations.

My guests will be:
Greg Conley – research fellow for The Heartland Institute and President of The American Vaping Association

David Dorn – Vaping advocate and host of Vapourtrails TV

Bill Godshall – founder of Smoke Free Pennsylvania and vaping advocate

Smokey Joe – Owner of ECF (e-cigarette forum)

Jeff Stier – Senior fellow at the National Center for Public Policy Research in Washington, D.C.

Vapers Place - VP Live Podcast

Great job! :headbang:

We need to have a lot more of these -- on a regular basis...

Please keep us updated!

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I am not going to have time to relisten to the whole thing this week... at least not up to the part I'm really interested in... could someone who does please post the full name of the "House Energy.........." that Bill Godshall says to contact... I think he says it twice in rapid succession somewhere in the last third of the program? I have googled just "house energy" and get several things so am not sure.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I wish some others on here would see this thread. Some think these regulations aren't going to hurt us. I know better. These regulations are nothing short of getting their foundation set to abolish them. FDA even mentioned they have to get a foundation laid before banning flavors. Anybody with any common sense can see these regulations are the end of vaping if we can't get them thrown out as they are now.

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
The 'foundation' bit is key and not to be ignored. The FDA is essentially poking their head into the party and saying, "Hey, we wanna run this show!" And if we let them, party is over. Dump the keg, turn on the lights, send the DJ home and put on the smooth jazz, bend over, and enjoy your diet soda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread