Did I get the wrong product? Vaping Comeback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Well I just went and checked the drip tips from my order history and it looks like all have been discontinued except for two, luckily one if them is my favorite.

This is my personal favorite Drip tip, I actually have 11 of them:
$1.60 Stainless Steel 510 Drip Tip - 11mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Here is one of the runner ups that they still carry:
$1.32 Stainless Steel 510 Drip Tip - silver / 17.9mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

They do have a lot more to choose from but just make sure to get one with a small bore:
FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

Last edited:

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Well I just went and checked the drip tips from my order history and it looks like all have been discontinued except for two, luckily one if them is my favorite.

This is my personal favorite Drip tip, I actually have 11 of them:
$1.60 Stainless Steel 510 Drip Tip - 11mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Here is one of the runner ups that they still carry:
$1.32 Stainless Steel 510 Drip Tip - silver / 17.9mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

They do have a lot more to choose from but just make sure to get one with a small bore:
FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics
Thank you!

Reactions: stols001

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Someone stops me!

Out of curiosity I also got an Aspire Nautilus AIO setup...
I just read about Nic Salts! Hell that's what I have always wanted! quick and discreet hit at at high Nic Content with a tiny device!

I am chasing any dragons! =)

You're chasing bankruptcy. :D

Reactions: Gahau

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Just be careful with the airflow reduction method, with tanks the liquid supply is balanced with the airflow based on the low pressure from the draw, so there's a point where your atomizer chamber will start to flood.
That's not hypothetical, I know a few guys personally where exactly that turned out to be the cause of flooding (using a subohm tank with closed off airflow and narrower drip tip).
It'll depend on your vaping technique and how tight you make the airflow if it'll work or flood.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
Vaping a coil at its recommended wattage range is equally important. I made a (typical beginner?) mistake by thinking I could vape coils at significantly lower wattages, as long as they produced what I thought was sufficient vapor. The result was leaking coils. I don't know if you can get away with it if you have a top-airflow tank, but with a bottom-airflow tank, it doesn't work out.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread