DIY was never so easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
If I order a 24mg nic base and add two bottles of flavor. Isn't that going to lower the nic to about 16-18mg? Or is the % of flavoring factored in when the base is mixed?

You got it :p (bases factor in the 15%)

This may be changing as people have been complaining a lot lately.
We may just go to a higher nicotine percentage and let people measure it themselves or stop selling the bases.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
i am loving the Citrus Dew shakeNvape!!! :w00t: im ecstatic about how well it turned out.

i plan to buy many many of the Citrus Dew flavoring. same with Baja. i have a sneaking suspicion that it will turn out as well as the Citrus Dew. im stoked.

this will be the foundation of my order im planning for this week. Baja & Citrus Dew, and some 15ml blitzers. :)

Last edited:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
All recipes are all Killer juice flavorings

Pitch Black
8% Citrus Dew
8% Grape

Needs to steep at least a week. This is my favorite of the Dews

Cherry Berry
8% Cherry
4% Strawberry
4% Blueberry
Typhoon
5.25% Citrus Dew
5.25% Pineapple
3.5% Strawberry
1.75% Baja

This is my 2nd favorite of the Dews
Sangrita
9% Citrus Dew
3% Cherry
3% Pomegranate
Minty
5% Mint
4% Cotton Candy
3% Marshmallow

Good now but better after a few days steep. You can go higher on the mint is you want, I prefer mine rather mild.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
All recipes are all Killer juice flavorings

Pitch Black
8% Citrus Dew
8% Grape

Needs to steep at least a week. This is my favorite of the Dews

Cherry Berry
8% Cherry
4% Strawberry
4% Blueberry
Typhoon
5.25% Citrus Dew
5.25% Pineapple
3.5% Strawberry
1.75% Baja

This is my 2nd favorite of the Dews
Sangrita
9% Citrus Dew
3% Cherry
3% Pomegranate
Minty
5% Mint
4% Cotton Candy
3% Marshmallow

Good now but better after a few days steep. You can go higher on the mint is you want, I prefer mine rather mild.

You rock! Hmm I might just have to broaden my order because lots of those recipes sound great!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
boom. just made my 3rd order with KJ (2nd after creating a profile). kemosabe just scored himself some more Citrus Dew flavoring concentrate. this time i added Baja flavoring concentrate to my order because of how thrilled i am with the ejuice version. and seeing how Citrus Dew at 15% worked out amazingly for me, i expect the same from Baja. im super stoked! :)
..am i a minion yet? :D

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Question. I have 3ea 30ml of a Cherry E-juice. Unfortunately, it is the "tart" version of taste. Can I purchase sweetner and add to it to change it from Tart to Sweet?

Yes and No... you can purchase a sweetener and make it sweeter but it will not taste like sweet (eating) cherries, it will taste like sweetened tart (pie) cherries. Just go easy on sweetener. The sweetener I use... this is personal preference... is liquid stevia... can get a little bottle at the grocery store. I mix mine in plain PG at a rate of 10% but you can just add one drop to a 30 ml bottle, shake really well and let it sit for 4-24 hrs and then try it to see if it is sweet enough. Just try a drop at a time and then give it enough time to start playing happy with everything else in the bottle before testing.

Last edited:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Where is this treasure trove you are pulling these recipes from lol?
Wherever it is, I'm glad you're sharing them with us, Joan, Walt. :)

Posted randomly throughout the threads here

There is also a really fun Fudge candy recipe on here too ... yes you can cook with these. Bought a Caramel cake mix the other day but they didn't have the matching frosting... I made it match with KJ caramel and white chocolate in a plain vanilla frosting.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Posted randomly throughout the threads here

There is also a really fun Fudge candy recipe on here too ... yes you can cook with these. Bought a Caramel cake mix the other day but they didn't have the matching frosting... I made it match with KJ caramel and white chocolate in a plain vanilla frosting.

wow that is TOO cool! Killer Kake?! Dont mind if i do!

dmiid.jpg

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
You're going to say something like"how dumb do you think we are?"; nonetheless, this is the part where we remind everyone that Joan is talking about the diy flavor concentrates, NOT the pre-mixed e-juice...you do NOT want to cook/bake with the latter. :)

ROFL I cringe every time using the flavorings for cakes ect is brought up........but then I finally decided everyone would know it is the flavorings and not the juice that is used for food stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread