DO NOT BUY 510LRs

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2009
miami fl USA
Chuckie, Drew over @ Nhaler.com has some of the best Attys as well as Issac over at Ikenvape.com they are both excellent suppliers who specialize in Atty's.
Thx for the reply,but my question was Where are his attys made. P.S. I may not be too bright but I know better than to pay a 10$ shipping fee from the U.S.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
thought you were done with ECF too!?
Isaw you on that "otherforum" whining about how sick you areof everyone here and how you're "done" with ECF.
so, why are here?:facepalm:

Sorry, we don't need comments from the peanut gallory. If you don't have anything constuctive, u know the drill.

Last edited:

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
barts-albums-my-private-album-picture15954-hoboken-bar-fights.jpg

:facepalm:

Starchild47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Tennessee
Something that I think that is very sad and telling in this matter is the fact that NOONE from EM has come here to post or report what is being done about this matter. I do NOT count MWA in that respect. It seems if EM was even trying to take care of this matter someone in their organization would be here to report what was being done!!!!

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Something that I think that is very sad and telling in this matter is the fact that NOONE from EM has come here to post or report what is being done about this matter. I do NOT count MWA in that respect. It seems if EM was even trying to take care of this matter someone in their organization would be here to report what was being done!!!!

I would certainly agree there needs to be a good explanation.

Pez

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, MI
I would certainly agree there needs to be a good explanation.
From a newbie point of view...
NOT trying to stir the pot. However, it is my understanding that tenure ranks them halfway in the list of forum suppliers. Would like to see a rating where you can rank a supplier. Zero to five stars maybe. I have followed this thread from the first post and it makes me cringe.

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
Being someone who's ran co-op orders from EM myself, I'm eagerly awaiting a response from David (him personally) on what is going on with these attys and what he is going to do about it. Until then, I'll be putting ANY order (co-op or otherwise) on hold. I absolutely refuse to intentionally throw money away, mine or not.

@Z - This whole situation sucks, and you have my sympathy (whether you want it or not :p LOL)

@MWA - you should have, before you put finger to key, thought about commenting and just simply not. I've got about 2K in orders myself (if you want to toss around dollar figures). Both orders I've placed with EM so far have had problems. The first was a destroyed package, which was completely rectified by EM. The second is missing gear/damaged gear, which has yet to be corrected (was told by sales to mention this in my NEXT order to have the replacements sent....so we'll see). And as far as getting in touch with David, that's almost impossible (unless your up at 3-4am on the right days). I've had 10x more contact with Di and Rick than David, although I'll admit running a company probably doesn't leave alot of free time. You may want to either A) allow David/Di/EM speak for themselves or B) become the supplier associate you come off as and obtain the right to speak for them. Just my .02.

@bassthumper - see the first line I wrote to MWA. And if your so concerned with what is said on "other forums", maybe you need to stay there.

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
it seems to me that EM is not going about things right. they say they have changed back to the old LR can any one actually confirm this?? any one gotten a new order from EM. I will gladly take my spending habit some were else " not dropping names but they have a 6mnth warranty on all LR atties.. EM I say its about time you speak up and reassure ppl, or risk losing business

Shame no-one from EM is responding to this thread - the longer it goes on, the worse it gets.

I ordered some LR-510's exactly two weeks ago, and they are faulty - left a bad taste in my mouth in more ways than one.

Contacted Selina in CS, and apparently I have some replacements on the way - though I've requested standard 510's - on my Riva these are . .. like, whoah . . . sufficient is pretty much an understatement :)

I've never had a problem with Eastmall before, and have bought a considerable amount through them. Communication on my issue has been great, I must say. Selina has replied very quickly to each of my messages.

Really hope they get this sorted!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread