DO NOT BUY 510LRs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mwa, two simple questions here please don't complicate it. Why is it whenever I have brought the issue up to the supplier associate Di, that she always tells me to contact David via email? Secondly why would I do what some random buyer recommends I do rather than the supplier associate?

To the new members and people who have asked about the general status of products at EM. I will state one last time, at one time IMO EM made one of the best 510LR attys on the market, that has changed. That has changed so much that if they put them on clearance for $1 a piece I wouldn't purchase them.

Not one single time have I ever dropped the name of another vendor here. I came here to this small little forum and voiced my dissatisfaction with the current 510 LR attys, in the past I have sung them praises in the past as well as bought many of them to pass on to others and recommended countless people buy them.

David has my email and my phone #, communication works both ways. This time last night I was told that he responded to my email which was not the case. But as mentioned this small forum is insignificant to them.

I think Blaze and maybe a few others viewing are the only ones that realize the time and effort that goes into something like this. I personally would guess I have over 20 hours invested in this by tracking every last detail. Unfortunately several of those hours have been spent communicating with the supplier associate and following the procedure they suggested.

Lastly, this was something that was planned to take place on a monthly basis. I was going to save the points and save the members 10% on orders once we reached the 3000 point mark. I have been contacted via PM many members and currently had almost enough to start another co op upon completion of this one. Not that at this point I would have placed another order without assurance of things, but needless to say they found this little forum and none of them are interested in participating in one at this point. boB

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
I don't see it as a huge problem as we all have purchased things that where not to our expectations and without trial there would be no error so maybe they where only trying to improve on what they had. I have purchased many of items from numerous suppliers that I am not using anymore because I have found better and that's just how it is, so I either sold the stuff or its sitting in some drawer somewhere unused, So if next month EM comes out with the hottest product on the market how many wouldn't buy it ? cmon everyone would be all over it, and don't be surprised if just that happens because D. Yang has more contacts over there then you could ever fathom and is always on the move looking for great product for a great price for all of us to buy. For $3 an Atty you could use them for 2 days and its cheaper then analogs, I understand you had higher expectations set for these Attys but sometimes that's how it goes, especially buying sight unseen product from China, I say sell them if you don't like them, and they will sell, and someone will use them, and wait until you see something better and use the money to buy that item. For a little over $3 each I would bet you could get $5 for them here in the states all day long. EM has taken care of all of us price wise for well over a year now and how many of us have purchased Rivas and other stuff from them cheaper then they could get it any where else and are very happy with that item, I just wouldn't make such a huge deal over some Atty's if it where me, I know others may disagree with me but that's just my spin on this issue, I'm sure I will get attacked for this but no sweat off my shoulder I'm a big boy.

So you are saying you agree that we can't trust buying from Em because it is "sight unseen" I'm glad you agree with that part

The other problem is this was a Co Op purchase, so with that risk in buying that way you really have no gripe at all with EM as you actually didn't purchase directly from them so whomever made the purchase is the one that would need to be calling CS, like the guy who made the Co Op purchase, there is a middle man in this deal who handled this so it is really all on him, if you where shorted Attys that to would be on him not EM. I'm not trying to protect EM here either so that's not the case, I'm just calling it like I see this the way it went down Bob, No hard feeling I hope, I know David pretty well and the rep Di as I have done business with them for quite a while now and I say David would possibly even take care of you if you went about this another way because he does care about his customers very much, I have witnessed it personally as he has always squared away any issue I have ever had. If I could give you one piece of advice it would be this, instead of stomping on EM here on this thread how about you have the guy who actually made the purchase call David and explain the situation and see what he would do for you, maybe you can ship these Attys to there Ohio return center and get new ones sent out if there that Badly made, just a suggestion Bob

So yours and EM's theory is to sell all their faulty parts to a co-op because somehow that means they shouldn't have any responsibility for said faulty parts? Do you have any clue how ludicrous that is? I have to say that I want to stay far far away from a business that adheres to that business policy. Yup, definitely garners faith in the EM business model. I love companies that are willing to cheat people as opposed to being honorable and admitting where the fault lies. Speaking of lies, yes EM you lied and you obviously have no remorse nor ethics.

316lvm We all have our own thoughts, I guess I'm not as worried over $3 I'm now sorry I got involved and wished I didnt try to help, but now I'm out of it, I hope you guys get it straightened out.

I thought you left but you keep popping back up

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Yall realize this is like arguing with a guy in line over whether or not Walmart's bean sprouts have mold or not.
No authority, no knowledge, and it simply couldnt possibly be productive at all.
In RL, you ignore him...thats what we need to do here.

I know may of you are justifiably upset, just please dont get yourself into trouble with ECF over this. ok.

skish

May 15, 2010
Left Coast (CA & WA)
Did anybody else see post #57 submitted by mwa before he hastily edited it away? Simply unbelievable!!! Wouldn't you agree Starchild?

In a nut shell, mwa has now become the official spokesman/representative of EM!!!

David, is this your intention? If so, he has done, and is continually doing more harm than good to your company’s reputation.

Case in point:
I see the "official" EM representative Di posted the following comment under one of the EM threads today.

"David is extremely busy with several things and projec ts that he has on the boil

I still have no answer on the 510 attys as yet --

I will post as soon as I get answers."

But yet mwa stated otherwise in post #57 that he edited out with xxxx's. So who’s the actual spokesperson/representative of your company? Di or mwa? And who are we to believe when they are providing two completely different stories? No need to answer that because mwa’s credibility among some of the ECF members has already come into question; especially if anyone else saw the original post #57.

I’ve already heard from Selina , Di and now mwa that you are back to your original design of attys. However after returning the bad attys and getting reassurance that you would resend me the old style, I was greatly disappointed upon receiving more bad attys once again.

David, I suggest you contact mwa directly and discuss with him what his actual role is within EM. Once you have made that decision, please let the users of this forum know. In the meantime, we will continue to ignore mwa’s ramblings and await your response regarding the primary issue at hand.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I do not speak for EM, NOR DO i AGREE WITH THE WAY YOU ALL ARE DOING THINGS IN THIS THREAD, EVER HERE THE OLD SAYING YOU CATCH MORE BEE'S WITH HONEY, IT'S TRUE. I'M glad I am on EM good side however and always will be. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com
I do not speak for EM, NOR DO i AGREE WITH THE WAY YOU ALL ARE DOING THINGS IN THIS THREAD, EVER HERE THE OLD SAYING YOU CATCH MORE BEE'S WITH HONEY, IT'S TRUE. I'M glad I am on EM good side however and always will be. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You claim to be the sane one out of a thread full of ticked off people but as the last line of your post shows, just how immature you really are. when are you going to just leave it alone and let whomever wishes to rant about chitty service

For context, my last response was in reference to mwa saying I should call the 800 # and asking if we really thought that of the hundreds of thousands of dollars in business that EM does that this small sub forum was insignificant? mwa figured it a low priority, I'm sure someone at the company highly disagreed with that statement and promptly told him to put down the shovel.

Again I followed the suggestions of Di and emailed the people she told me to every time she told me to. mwa figured it better that I contact EM using the 800 #.

As to coinmaster I'm glad you mentioned that the standard ones are still good performing attys. I will mention that the 306s (the only thing I ordered for myself) have lived up to the hype surrounding them. boB

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
All I can do is refer you to Customer service if you have issues with any Eastmall products.

Customer Service email :- support@eastmall.net

I try to answer all your questions if I have the answers, if not I stay out of it.

if you ask, I try to find the answer.

I have no idea on the 510 LR attys, I have only the original ones which are excellent.
and the original regular 510 are also excellent, as are the 306 regular, and LR attys.

I have no answer as yet on the changes to the 510LR attys,
I am still talking to David and waiting for an answer on these.

1st
zbasspro,

David tried to only make a change that was supposed to be for the best, it didnt end up working this way andhe is now currently back to the old EM Atty's.
So I hope you will and can understand that sometimes things just dont go like planned. David is a stand up guy and he will replace every Atty there is an issue with and make this right for Bob since he placed the order, done deal, thanks for understanding I hope all is cool now

All I can do is refer you to Customer service if you have issues with any Eastmall products.

Customer Service email :- support@eastmall.net

I try to answer all your questions if I have the answers, if not I stay out of it.

if you ask, I try to find the answer.

I have no idea on the 510 LR attys, I have only the original ones which are excellent.
and the original regular 510 are also excellent, as are the 306 regular, and LR attys.

I have no answer as yet on the changes to the 510LR attys,
I am still talking to David and waiting for an answer on these.

DI, I trust that you being a supplier associate for EM are more aware than the average buyer, is there anyway you can confirm the part of his statement that I put in bold and underlined above? I ask that question because we will be needing either a refund or replacements for the attys mentioned.

And Di since I have basically been in contact with you before during and after the order process and followed everyone of your suggestions, I am quite certain that you can vouch for the fact that I have done more than my portion when it comes to communicating. I can send you all the CS emails if it will help.

Thank you Di,
boB

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi Bob,

Yes, I can vouch for the fact that you and I have communicated right thru this process,

it is unfortunate that what Eastmall thought would be a change for the better -
axtually was not -----

we are working to correct this,
and we are hoping to be back to the original format of the LR 510 attys in about 15 days as I understand it now -----

I suggest that you do as we discussed,
contact CS, talk to Selina,
I am sure that all these will be replaced with the new ones when they are available,
alternately, get a refund,
and re purchase when they are available.

again we do appologuise for this mess up, we thought it would be better,
-- but -- weeeeell, --
anyways, as always David will make it right .

If you have any problems with this,
contact me again,
I will help to run it thru for you and your fellow co=op members.

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado

skish

May 15, 2010
Left Coast (CA & WA)
Di...I asked about this 3 weeks ago and you told us then that it was fixed. Now, you say it's not? What should we believe?

This is the post I'm referencing....
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...te/123239-lr-510-out-stock-3.html#post1999392

Bingo Bahnzo!!!

That’s exactly what the effected parties were told as well. Furthermore, I followed their instructions and returned the merchandise with their repeated reassurances that they would reship the old style products. Clearly they did not, and do not, live up to their word!!! I even went one step further and contacted CS on 10/21. Only yesterday 10/28 did I receive a response stating “sorry for the trouble” and thanking me kindly for my support.

So now it’s in the open for all to see how EM plays their little games. I’ve personally elected to take my business elsewhere rather than continually getting caught up in their Web of deceitful games. And for any consumer who's reading these posts, you can decide for yourself whether its worth the risk of doing business with this company.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Other than the fact that EM knowingly sent out faulty merchandise, what I find particularly reprehensible is the fact that blame was attempted to be put on the person in charge of the co-op. How could it possibly be his fault? He didn't manufacture the items. He has gone through every step he should not have had to go through and somehow it is his fault? Is it his fault because he took the time to check the merchandise? Is it his fault because he has the morals not to pass faulty merchandise on? Is it his fault that he showed due diligence before placing the order? Would in fact not order until he had assurances from EM that he would not receive the faulty atties.

I will say that what was initially a matter of being disappointed, has turned into justified anger towards EM. Again, not only did they lie, deliberately send out faulty merchandise and offer no CS assistance, they allowed mwa102464 to try and lay the blame elsewhere. Inexcusable and it didn't work! The blame is all yours EM!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I'm not laying blame Sky and please don't speak for me or quote opposite words like people are doing and making it sound different then what I said and how I mean it, I got right on the communication highway with David with in minutes for you guys and spoke to him, he told me he would make the Atty's good for you all just like Di is also saying or refund. That is the bottom line here, but it doesn't seem acceptable to you and you want to carry this on for another day. Take the offer of new Atty's or get a refund you have two choices here, and again I wanted to help you guys out but just keep getting slammed over doing what I did by communicating with David and got you all an answer and it was the same as Di has given you. Take one of the two offers or do nothing its up to you. Last post from me here and that's final !

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
This is what you said mwa...............

The other problem is this was a Co Op purchase, so with that risk in buying that way you really have no gripe at all with EM as you actually didn't purchase directly from them so whomever made the purchase is the one that would need to be calling CS, like the guy who made the Co Op purchase, there is a middle man in this deal who handled this so it is really all on him,

The gripe is that EM deliberately lied, sent faulty merchandise and CS was contacted before ever posting in this thread. They were of no help. So yes, mwa, the blame lies with them. And you did infer the blame lies with boB not EM as seen by your bolded comments.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Two things here, mwa , you tried , it did not work, let it go and stop trying to make up for things you said and places you stepped into again when you should have stayed away. You although possibly inadvertently , have scratched this situation raw, now it's seriously time to let it play out, and do as you have said twice , let it go. I suggest the next time you want to get involved , you do it discretely and try to keep your opinions to yourself. It only makes sense.

As far as David ( eastmall ) is concerned , I can not get ahold of him either, as for many others. Although it is a pain in the tail to have to wait like this and deal with this , he always makes things right in his eyes. Do not take this as me sticking up for eastmall or david , I am not , im just stating the facts. Which are product needs reconciled in one way or another and others getting involved when they should not have , have made this a ridiculous mess.

rick

chuckie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2009
miami fl USA
Bingo Bahnzo!!!

That’s exactly what the effected parties were told as well. Furthermore, I followed their instructions and returned the merchandise with their repeated reassurances that they would reship the old style products. Clearly they did not, and do not, live up to their word!!! I even went one step further and contacted CS on 10/21. Only yesterday 10/28 did I receive a response stating “sorry for the trouble” and thanking me kindly for my support.

So now it’s in the open for all to see how EM plays their little games. I’ve personally elected to take my business elsewhere rather than continually getting caught up in their Web of deceitful games. And for any consumer who's reading these posts, you can decide for yourself whether its worth the risk of doing business with this company.
+1,I'd be ashamed to be known as a supplier assoc. for Eastmall, The pay must be unbelievable.

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
..... I got right on the communication highway with David with in minutes for you guys and spoke to him, he told me he would make the Atty's good for you all just like Di is also saying or refund. This was not your call to make.

... Take the offer of new Atty's or get a refund you have two choices here, .... Take one of the two offers or do nothing its up to you. !

When did you become David and owner of EM? Who are you to dictate the choices we are to take?

On 10-23-2010 at 12:04pm in the "Low resistance atomizer..." thread you posted a response to Dogzlife: " +-.9 is way to much of a variance " acknowledging that there was a problem with LR510 attys.

On 10-27-2010 at 9:57pm on "LR 510 out of stock" thread, you posted a reply in response to others who had mentioned problems with LR510's being faulty: " This is not a good sign what is going on here Di.???? I need some of these and have been waiting to see whats going on "
Clearly you have held off buying the LR510's because of problems with them, yet you state that in this thread that you have no problems buying EM LR510 atties at $3 a piece and are fine with tossing them out every 2nd day if they don't work.

As for the issue of faulty LR510 atties, this is what I have discovered:

On 9-29-2010 at 3:19 pm in the thread, "LR 510 out of stock," Bahnzo brought up the issue with faulty LR510's. Di's response at 5:31pm was: "I have asked this of david --- will get back with answer and or comment"

On 10-07-2010 at 11:25pm in the same thread, Di responded, the first a few handred are not exactly the same
but from now on, it will be the same
some people complain the hole on the battery end is too small,
but now they will be the same as the original ones.

all good again

Di has specifically reassured that the LR510's have been changed back to the original LR510's and everything is fine.

On 10-08-2010 at 4:31pm same thread, Di responded with:
hahaha, yes you are quite right,

I had rhis discussion with David, last night,

he said that it will be ok,
the specs will be as the original .

Again, confirmation that the problem with the LR510's has been corrected.

Reading through the EM forum, there are still reports of faulty equipment and references to contact CS at EM.

From what I have read, mwa had concerns with LR510 atties being faulty and postponed buying them -even at $3 - until there was reassurance that the problem was corrected. Which is completely contrary to what he has stated. Even though you -mwa - have continued to say that you will .... out, you continue to stir the pot - so to speak.

The issue of faulty LR510's was brought to EM's attention in SEPTEMBER with the 1st reassurance that all had been corrected as of 10-07-2010 which clearly is not true. EM continued to sell faulty LR510's despite their reassurances and continued complaints of the LR510's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread