Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Jemo, just turn it down when you get started. inch up to where you are happy and dont push it thinkin there might be somthin better. For me as low as I can go and be happy is where its at, I run a 3.2ohm at 7.5W on a SiD as my main vape and with a clear liquid usually cant remember when I last changed the cartomizer.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Thats probably pretty close to what I run, I like using the 3.2ohm because it brings the Ws up a little off the lowest setting of many devices. This means I have room to turn it up or down if i want to adjust it.

Whatever works it the main thing though, getting a good consistent vape without too much work is what most folks want and many find that in a cartomizer tank setup.

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
Just wanted to wish you all a
jymu8u9e.jpg

And OCD bro the tanks are gorgeous. Love the new way. Thanks a ton!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hey James, we are working on getting these out. I didnt even know the Girls had sent you some of those.

BTW... Vegas might be coming up twice this year. Waiting on word now as to dates but will let you know when we know. Bummed that we missed you on our CES trip in January but certainly understand and we we were very short notice on that one.

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
No worries my friend. And I really love the new way the coloring is done its gorgeous! And yes please let me know ahead of time so we can hang out. As now my free time has become somewhat more limited since i have had to hit the gym 5-6 times a week as per doctors orders. And don't want to miss you this time. Hugs to the girls for me. Here is the blue one the sent to me with my matching caps!
6e2yduze.jpg

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
New colored glass?
Can you tell us more? I haven't read the entire thread, but didn't see anything about this. I'll need SOMETHING to order along with an anodized ProRing, and a colored glass tank might be just the thing.
:D

Hey James, we are working on getting these out. I didnt even know the Girls had sent you some of those.

BTW... Vegas might be coming up twice this year. Waiting on word now as to dates but will let you know when we know. Bummed that we missed you on our CES trip in January but certainly understand and we we were very short notice on that one.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I like those too TJ, we are getting close to putting these on the site. These cannot be done like the customs The Mrs does as they have to be made in the shop and ran in batches. For that reason they will be an as available item, I plan to begin adding them one color at a time over the coming month. We will only be doing these for our cartomizer tanks and for the products we OEM glass for because the inventory numbers will be huge once all of the colors are considered.

Found out that VaperCon West is going to be in Reno and their site says they are booked so it doesnt look like we will be attending as vendors. We might go just for the show and to hang out though. Havent gotten word yet on LV VapeFest for the fall but I am pretty sure it is going to happen and we have a pretty much guaranteed spot at those events as long as we can schedule them. Will be posting the date for that when it is available.

Train, this is a heat cured paint also same as our custom tubes. This is what is used to color bottles you see on the shelf at the store. We are able to get a nice transparent tint and have a variety of vibrant colors. These will be called Prism Colors to differentiate them from our other custom tubes.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
I just want to hop in to say that having seen the Prism colors at DC Vapefest that these are amazing. Very rich deep colors and just gorgeous. They open up a whole new spectrum of style in the carto tank world. The endless possibilities they offer with the caps and IBTipsy will set apart any mod from the everyday humdrum look of others. Can't wait to see them up on the site soon. Enjoy the day!
:2cool:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Thanks Rocco, yes you got a good look at what the Prism Colors will be. We had a full compliment of these in DC. Just working out the details on getting them in numbers then we will add them to the site. They are as you noted rich in color and beautiful, we have been using them for several months now testing durability and they have held up quite well. This has satisfied us on that end but we are still working out the supply end to make sure once made available they will remain that way. Wont be much longer and prism colors will be out there mainstream in the IBT way of affordable quality.

Tim, very glad to hear you are pleased with your tank. Hard to express how much effort and the number of folks any given tank hands pass through between clicking submit payment and you getting your tank but I can tell you it is at least three and up to five. We all have a critical eye and want nothing more than a happy customer when they unwrap their tank,

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I like those too TJ, we are getting close to putting these on the site. These cannot be done like the customs The Mrs does as they have to be made in the shop and ran in batches. For that reason they will be an as available item, I plan to begin adding them one color at a time over the coming month. We will only be doing these for our cartomizer tanks and for the products we OEM glass for because the inventory numbers will be huge once all of the colors are considered.

Found out that VaperCon West is going to be in Reno and their site says they are booked so it doesnt look like we will be attending as vendors. We might go just for the show and to hang out though. Havent gotten word yet on LV VapeFest for the fall but I am pretty sure it is going to happen and we have a pretty much guaranteed spot at those events as long as we can schedule them. Will be posting the date for that when it is available.

Train, this is a heat cured paint also same as our custom tubes. This is what is used to color bottles you see on the shelf at the store. We are able to get a nice transparent tint and have a variety of vibrant colors. These will be called Prism Colors to differentiate them from our other custom tubes.

Just gorgeous. It looks a lot like cobalt glass, of which I have a small collection. Just love that stuff. :thumb:

Andria

cantplay

Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Missouri
Just got my 19mm halflings last Friday and they are working very well. I was boring and got clear tanks both for style I was building and urgency, not wanting to potentially have to wait on ship date with custom colors. I'm sure more orders will be placed from this terminal in the coming weeks.

First cartos ever for me and I really like the performance over my clearos. Felt like I had to almost flood the carto to get the small tank really full, but otherwise followed directions to the letter, fiddled my thingy (a LOT, as per usual) and let them sit for quite some time. Both fired up perfectly and delivered big satisfying vape. Looks like I'll get about 110ish mouth hits per 19mm halfling depending on juice.

Anyway, here to search out process for how folks handle juice changeovers.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm officially a cartotank lover. I've been converted. I finally tasted a juice (same flavor) in both a clearo and one of my IBtanks. Blown away by the difference. When the budget opens up again, I'll definitly be back to IBT for another one or two (got one from somewhere else and I hate working with it compared to my 5 IBT!). Or three. The only thing my clearos are good for now is on-the-go with my ego styles. And I can even say I like the taste as much as even my Taifun GT or my *looks around*...Reo.

nikcox

Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Villa Grove, Illinois
I'm officially a cartotank lover. I've been converted. I finally tasted a juice (same flavor) in both a clearo and one of my IBtanks. Blown away by the difference. When the budget opens up again, I'll definitly be back to IBT for another one or two (got one from somewhere else and I hate working with it compared to my 5 IBT!). Or three. The only thing my clearos are good for now is on-the-go with my ego styles. And I can even say I like the taste as much as even my Taifun GT or my *looks around*...Reo.

I totally agree! I have 6 carto tanks now from IBTanked and the flavor is much better than anything else I've used :)

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I totally agree! I have 6 carto tanks now from IBTanked and the flavor is much better than anything else I've used :)

The only problem is, my good juices taste so much better! But my not great juices taste so much worse...LOL! I've been using these for months. I just never happened to put the same flavor in one as I had in a clearo. Talk about an epiphany!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread