Do you fiddle with your thingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cappadoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Michigan
oooo hey OCD - good to see you here! yes, i was fiddly my thingy in the wee wake up hours this morning.

we really need a li'l ditty for fiddlin' our thingy, doncha think?

I win. I'll PM you my addy.

On second thought, I believe that video applies to my thingy and to Sherlynn.

Last edited:

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
Hiya OCD! Great to see you here as a supplier! I just got my first OCD tank last week and I love it! I knew the thing it came in was called a thingy, but I did not know it was to be fiddled with, so my next fill-up I will give fiddling a whirl, I've never fiddled with a thingy before, you might say I'm a fiddlin' thingy virgin.

cappadoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Michigan
Hiya OCD! Great to see you here as a supplier! I just got my first OCD tank last week and I love it! I knew the thing it came in was called a thingy, but I did not know it was to be fiddled with, so my next fill-up I will give fiddling a whirl, I've never fiddled with a thingy before, you might say I'm a fiddlin' thingy virgin.

OCD, better be sure it was consensual, lest you be brought up on charges of thingy fiddling assault. You did have consent, right?

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Junque you can suggest whatever you like in here. As many of you know I am pretty free about having giveaways so keep an eye out here for that. Just trying to get things together and of course make sure I stay within the rules of the forum here.

Zooker, thingy fiddling has always been one of those socially unacceptable behaviors but everyone does it if they admit it not. It is my mission to bring fiddling your thingy out of the dark dank hallways and into the light of day. My mission will not be complete until you can fiddle your thingy where ever and when ever you please without repercussion.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I like those swirls they do. Also the lava the Mrs came up with really looks cool. The RIO and what will become an assortment of carnival tanks was the Offsprings idea, I had to get a special thingy for those after one we had donated to a vape meet ended up wanting to stay in the thingy.

That brings up something, if you ever have trouble getting your tank out of the thingy just pop a drip tip in and wiggle it out.

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
So this happened at VaperCon:

2j43dpw.jpg

Had a few too many, and dropped my ProVari. Already ordered new glass!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I see juice in it, you are still using it arent you? Did you read the fishing story with an IBTanked? Have to dig that one up and post it on the site, snapped the cartomizer connector but didnt hurt the tank or the device (provari I think). At least replacements are not too hard of a hit, that was a big part in pricing the way we do because accidents happen.

BTW, was that you in the lab smock in the costume contest?

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hey Basil, is that the easy fill mod?

Good to hear Caddy, they are tough tanks. Hard shock is just too much to ask for from glass but it will put up with an awful lot. This is the reason I had the special washers made to go between the Stainless caps and the glass tube so the metal never touches the glass, looking at Basils I see it was pre washers and you know they might have saved it depending on how it hit.

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
Well, I can say I've been hard on that tank all-right! First thing I did yesterday was order some new tank glass! :)

I did try to vape as much of the liquid left in the tank as possible, but it ended up running all over my hands. Can you imagine if I had broken one of the other glass tanks out there? I'd DEFINITELY not be up and replacing it the minute I got home.

It was also cool to see Sl1pg8r and Sense Field had their IBTanks and said they are done buying anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread