Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Thanks Baditude, it could be cheaper glass or it could simply be happenstance. One thing about our tanks that is different than any other that I know of is that little washer I had custom made to go under the cap so the cap never touches the glass, it cant. Like the story I related above a metal object on glass with the right tap and you know what you get.

I wont say my glass is any better than anyone elses because we all have the same sources to buy from. What you do with the glass when you work it and the state you leave it in when it meets your idea of QC will all be as important as the quality of glass you start with.

We have also taken into consideration the eventual demise of these tubes because they are after all glass and set our pricing to make it as painless as possible to replace it if you do end up needing to. Low prices and high quality is all part of my OCD, its just a thing that has lead me throughout my life and I have never minded working hard for what I consider a fair wage. I raised three Beautiful Daughters doing things most people would never dream of and never regretted a moment of it, making things for IBTanked is like a dream job for me so I am thrilled to be able to do it. Keep watching us for even better pricing and keep expecting even higher quality as we go on, prices went down on all of our endcaps today if you hadnt noticed. Not much, just $1.50 a pair but it is one more small step in that direction of making this stuff as accessible to anyone as we possibly can.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Another tip of the hat to you and your family. Actually I didn't think I would like a carto/tank setup. I finally decided to try one and stumbled across your site. I like the idea of the glass over plastic products. Yours were the first tanks I bought (because of the great price) I think it was like a day or two later I ordered 2 more for a total of three. I'm along with Baditude on recomending your site for a high quality product at a VERY competive price. I must thank you and your wonderful family for introducing me to the wonderful world of TANKS. So Thanks for the Tanks. I'll be getting more of them also. I really like the shinny penny.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Thanks, tnt... you and I know thats the only way folks find out about a new product. Someone has to be talkin about them so we very much appreciate every recommendation we get. It also says we are doin it right when folks give us good feedback and for the most part all of our customers report the same thing in great quality, great price.

Getting to fiddle your thingy is just a cool bonus ;)

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
I cant wait to get home and try the thingy method.. I just filled the 25mm tank w ss caps and it is sweet.. I have a couple of the ra tubes for my mini did clones, and last night ordered a custom one for another did clone that needs the tube a lil longer. U guys have great customer service. All my emails have been answered.. Nice job ocd..

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hehe, you dont have to call it the 'thingy method'. Here fiddling with your thingy is quite a socially acceptable act. In fact I have been told by many who do it in public and get great satisfaction from it ;)

Btw, for a custom image on a tank do we just send u the image and u let us know if its possible?

Yes, you have to coordinate any of the custom stuff with the Offspring (Vikki) who will most likely be the one answering email sent through the contact form on the site.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I have 6 thingys now, cause I have 6 IBtanks, I just love them. The quality is outstanding, the stainless steel caps are so well finished and because they are low profile you get much more juice in them than most other tanks of the same size. The large 22mm tanks fit over 5mls. I love them I have 4 slims and 2 of the 22mm wide ones. I couldnt be more happy. I have the black tanks in the slim and wide and they are fantastic, you can actually see thru them. Thanks OCD.
BTW thats my wide clear tank with the stainless steel caps and I think my super-T drip tip in my avatar pict.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Lol IC, thats a play on it I havent heard yet but quite apropos. I always have a nice vape after fiddling with my thingy.

Anavid, I was just thinking about you. We have been swamped getting out some rather large orders to Greece for the DID folks but we have gotten some new stuff in that I will be sending to you soon so we can get started with those great pictures. Still looking very much forward to this but running in circles trying to get done what I can as I have time.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Probably best to be called IBTanked to lessen confusion. You can google IBTanked and find us but if you search for OCD it leads down an entirely different path ;)

Thanks for the compliments on the website, we have working quite a lot on it and soon Anavid will be supplying us with her wonderful photos which I think will add a very nice touch. Chase from chaseweb.biz did the setup for us and I would recommend him to anyone needing any kind of web design help.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
A little preview of the new colors coming, this is from the Shiny line. These look like colored glass without the issues of size consistency problems that plague colored glass. Will be showing off the other line we are working on soon which will be called Satin and have a smooth metallic look to them, much more opaque but still see through enough to tell the liquid level.

dud_blue_1.jpg

dud_blue_2.jpg

Last edited:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Been busy adding lots of new sizes in the custom glass and getting loads of great feedback from customers for sizes to add. Now have the over 20mm category stocked for the bigger tubes and will be working next on getting these new colors going. I think everyone is going to love the Satin and Shiny lines, we all like the textured solids but the new ones are going to add a new pop and sizzle like a fresh carto in an IBTanked tank :)

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
No problem guys, any glass we can identify and source sizes for we will stock. Working with a group now to get in some Quartz, I am not a fan of the Quartz glass just because it is so much more expensive than the boro with no real benefit for our use but it does come in some stock sizes not available in boro and one of them is a match for the Orion.

We are makin a list and checkin it twice so if anyone has a device that needs glass feel free to hit us up.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
OCD: Just got a couple more of your 19mm tanks yesterday. My problem is I can't decide what juice to fill em with. I really just wanted to say Thank you and your family for a great product and such prompt service. Looking forward to getting a few more thingy's and tanks for my collection. (after I figure out what juice I want to fill em with).LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread