Do you fiddle with your thingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
The whole package is so compact yet solid in the hand, you are going to like this as long as you are not a 15ml a day vaper ;) I fill it a coupe times a day, easy peasy once you get the hang of filling them. It is just over a ml in capacity. I just lower the carto below the cap and tilt it to the side, if you have trouble keeping the liquid out of the carto doing this then the refilling tip does wonders for that. Takes me seconds to fill a tank, any time I go out I just toss my eliquid bottle in my pocket and I am good to go.

Couple of things about these HalfLing cartos, they are a little warmer than Standards so if it is too warm for you just turn the voltage down a little. They are also done when they are done, when the tank is empty you will notice they dont keep going like longer ones do so fill the tank back up when you notice the change or better yet when it appears empty. I had these made with the hole 3mm lower than the cartos you normally find, these will drain a tank like nobodys business but since the hole is lower they may not work in other tanks with fatter caps not that anyone else has a tank for a 19.8mm carto but you never know.

You got it right on the selections and should have it midweek next week. Sadly the girls are done for tonight or you might have had a shot at Monday,

Thanks for the well wishes, there was a time when I never imagined I would see this but now that I am here it is just incredible. We have all be loving the opportunity to connect with so many folks around the world. Not piling up gold at it but a warm heart has its own riches.

Hi OCD! I got my hafling!!! SO CUTE!!! One problem tho. The 15 cartos I got with it are standard length and are way too long and come out the top of the hafling tank. Did I get sent the wrong size? My order #is 754805555.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
I just received my IBTipsys and must say they are great. Perfect fit and finish and the lip on the bottom, BRILLIANT! I guess you go offshore for cheap, but go USA for doing it right. Great job and get more pictures up on the site to show them off on the tanks. Thanks for the product OCD sir. Enjoy the day!:thumb:

Last edited:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Dang it... Sorry about that Neezy. I even got The Offspring to do your tank that Thursday Night around midnight so it could go out in Fridays mail and travel over the weekend so you would get it early.

The Mrs is going to send the HalfLing Cartomizers tomorrow along with a return envelope you can send the wrong ones back in.

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
Dang it... Sorry about that Neezy. I even got The Offspring to do your tank that Thursday Night around midnight so it could go out in Fridays mail and travel over the weekend so you would get it early.

The Mrs is going to send the HalfLing Cartomizers tomorrow along with a return envelope you can send the wrong ones back in.

Ok no problem! I thought maybe I ordered wrong lol. I can use the standard 3.2's. I already paid for them so I am happy to keep them and use them in my 22mm size IBtanks I have from you.

Thank you for the extra effort to get my tank to me so fast! I wasnt expecting it until mid week so it was a pleasant surprise to get it today!

I can pay you for the new halfling cartos. No problem. Just let me know! I cant wait to use my cute little hafling!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hey Rocco, I am proud of the IBTipsys. That little skirt on the bottom with the recess under it I thought was innovative. Also for something I put into my mouth so much it is nice knowing there are stringent controls on what is used to color it.

Apparently others feel the same way on the quality. We included some samples with our last wholesale order sent to China and they want them in an order we are preparing now. Once this order is shipped a couple thousand folks in the Orient will have had the opportunity to use an IBTanked :) Other than our wholesaler there we have only had one order to that part of the world.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Hey Rocco, I am proud of the IBTipsys. That little skirt on the bottom with the recess under it I thought was innovative. Also for something I put into my mouth so much it is nice knowing there are stringent controls on what is used to color it.

Apparently others feel the same way on the quality. We included some samples with our last wholesale order sent to China and they want them in an order we are preparing now. Once this order is shipped a couple thousand folks in the Orient will have had the opportunity to use an IBTanked :) Other than our wholesaler there we have only had one order to that part of the world.

The fact that you ship U.S. vape gear *TO* China still makes me ecstatic every time I hear it. Keep up the great work OCD! :D

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Neezy, i always tell folks to use the higher resistance for variable devices and the lower for straight battery power if the higher one doesnt kick hard enough for them. Its more of a way of adjusting your power when you dont have any other option. If you are using this on a VV or VW device though you should have greater range to find your sweet spot using the 3.2s.

Now that said I also tell folks to try a variety of things, not only different cartomizers but different delivery devices too. Some folks like the clearos or rbas more and I certainly dont hold that against anyone. Whatever gives you what you need to stay off the smokes is what you should use. All of this stuff is super cheap compared to the old habit so use a little of that here and there to experiment to make sure you are treating yourself to what you think is the best vape experience.

It is easy to understand how things can be tight for some but when it comes down to the brass tacks short of going mod crazy vaping is orders of magnitude less expensive than smoking especially once you settle into a couple of nice devices and delivery systems that you like.

Thanks BluGen, we are not alone in having a presence there. Our tanks are marketed paired with Provari over there. I have read several articles where Made In the USA is becoming quite popular and sought after. Hopefully it is a trend that will continue across different markets and not only allow US manufacturers an outlet there but also push them to improve quality on their end to compete.

There is a huge gap to cross to even the field in terms of trade, wages and working conditions being probably the biggest of them but you know all we can do is keep on doing whatever it is that each of us do and try to make tomorrow a little better for those around us.

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
Thanks Neezy and I really appreciate your understanding. They will go out tomorrow and the shipping will be credited back. Should be something else in there too so if there isnt let me know and I will take the whip to The Mrs :D
;0
!!!!! Awww......You didn't have to do that!! Thank you! :) I will let you know...but I am pretty sure the Mrs will be safe lol

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Good deal Neezy, I have been really enjoying these little cartomizers. Have been using them pretty much exclusively since we got them in. Of course they have to be filled more often but then that part is easy enough so I dont count it as a strike. Its kind of like having to change a 350 battery more often, a few seconds out of the many hours of enjoying a much smaller device is the way I see it.

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
Good deal Neezy, I have been really enjoying these little cartomizers. Have been using them pretty much exclusively since we got them in. Of course they have to be filled more often but then that part is easy enough so I dont count it as a strike. Its kind of like having to change a 350 battery more often, a few seconds out of the many hours of enjoying a much smaller device is the way I see it.

I primed my carto with some Yaeliq yellow custard and have been vaping it in my hafling ever since I got the cartos! I filled it...or should I say I topped it off once. It didnt even probably need it but I like to keep tanks full.

You are right about it being a way warmer vape. My sweet spot seems to be about 4.8v on the 3.2 carto. That may change with a different juice tho.

Thanks again for an excellent tank! I will likely be ordering more. I really enjoy the smaller size! And its so cute on my Provari! hafling.jpg

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
OCD I just want to thank you for introducing me to the fiddling with my thingie concept. If it were not for you, I'd still be tapping, shaking, swinging, and probably cursing - you've made filling a carto ridiculously easy, and I love you for it.

I have yet to find a video on how this is done. Can you explain the process? I hate filling cartos! Anything to make it easier would be great!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
OCD I just want to thank you for introducing me to the fiddling with my thingie concept. If it were not for you, I'd still be tapping, shaking, swinging, and probably cursing - you've made filling a carto ridiculously easy, and I love you for it.

Wow, that was really nice, you are quite welcome and I have to say of course I agree 100% in it being the cleanest, easiest, fastest and best way to fill a cartomizer.

Pro tip... fiddle your thingy upside down. That is put the tank in inverted with the threads looking up then flip it over and twist the tube rather than the cap. Much easier to keep your grip on the cap hand when not trying to twist it and the tube gives plenty to grip onto. Big plus this way is if you fiddle a bit much it is easier to wipe out the shallow cap than than way down in the bottom of that narrow tube.

First post of this thread Neezy ;) I will be doing a short lesson in Vegas next weekend and plan to try and get some video. I am really surprised that someone hasnt done a fiddlin my thingy yet... I mean think of how many hits that is gonna get :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread