Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
We would love to cover every option for everyone but honestly it just isnt feasible. Top fil holes we have never felt add anything to a tank. I know there are some who like them but honestly it is so easy to slide a cartomizer down to fill taking seconds to do so trying to justify adding the added cost then supporting the additional place for an air leak to occur not to mention the aesthetics of the thumbscrew sticking out there to possibly interfere with certain drip tips all adds up to a no for us.

Also our smaller tanks, the 19mm and the coming 15mm dont even have room for a top fill hole.

We currently offer caps in 11 variations in the 19 and 22mm sizes, 10 anodized colors and Stainless Steel. There really isnt a lot we could do as far as styles since we took the minimalist approach with our design.

Thanks for the thoughts and sorry if I might sound a bit negative, i certainly dont mean to. Its just a simple fact of life that you cannot cover everyones wants and desires so we try our best at providing quality and value.

Last edited:

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I looked all over the site, and while I found the killer tube (probably a future purchase:) ) I cannot find the diver tube.

I want to buy a clear tube with ss caps for diver. 19mm to fit on a mini provari.

Can someone help guide me?

AFAIK the Diver is the same size as an XL carto so you don't need a special size of tank.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
They might be here by the end of next week AlB53, we had twice as many of those as any other colors and they just went faster than we expected. We will be getting plenty on this next go around.

The Tiny Tanks are looking like middle of next month which might put them a bit too close to VapeFest for us to get them beforehand so they may have to wait until we return. It is getting close though so not too far off for us to be able to offer them. I can see these being very popular, not much for volume and not for the fumble finger types but for tossing onto an eGo battery to slip into a pocket they will be the smallest glass tanks with metal caps available and of course the match with the IBTipsys is gonna make them pretty sweet.

Blue_Rook_STD.jpg

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
They might be here by the end of next week AlB53, we had twice as many of those as any other colors and they just went faster than we expected. We will be getting plenty on this next go around.

The Tiny Tanks are looking like middle of next month which might put them a bit too close to VapeFest for us to get them beforehand so they may have to wait until we return. It is getting close though so not too far off for us to be able to offer them. I can see these being very popular, not much for volume and not for the fumble finger types but for tossing onto an eGo battery to slip into a pocket they will be the smallest glass tanks with metal caps available and of course the match with the IBTipsys is gonna make them pretty sweet.

Blue_Rook_STD.jpg
Good lawdy that's pretty. I've lurked your site and since I'm only 2 weeks into vaping, much of this stuff is still overwhelming. Sizes, tanks, cartos, clearos. To mod or not to mod. My head is about to explode from knowledge overload. Would love this tank in white (I'm OCD when it comes to the color white).

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Sorry Scandal, white isnt in the cards. We will have them in all of the colors of our IBTipsys though so with mix and match of three different styles and ten colors (well nine plus clear) and three different lengths you could potentially put together 90 different combinations.

Grats on making the switch to vaping BTW.

Take the whole vaping thing in in bites. Try some different things in terms of flavors and delivery means and find what works best for you. One nice thing about this approach is you end up with a drawer full of backups or things you can revisit when you want something a little different.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker

Blue_Rook_STD.jpg

Those look wonderful OCD - I can't wait!!! I absolutely love my IBTanks, I have 19mm, 22mm, 25mm and halflings!!! A couple of those are colored ones (two which my son bought me last birthday!). I will be watching for these!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Thanks Elantis, it is hard to imagine how small these are but thats a standard or 35mm carto in there. Of course if you have any IBTipsys that will clue you as to the diameter. The caps are the same as the IBTipsys and the glass slightly smaller diameter. With a Halfling this will have about 0.4ml capacity and the tank about the same size as the IBTipsy.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Like the HalfLings Neezy :D we do too. The Mini Cartos that we had special made for those tanks (19.8mm punched and flanged) should be in tomorrow.

The Black Caps for the 22s along with the Green though are unfortunately taking their time getting through the anodizer. I did get word yesterday that they are expected the ship some time next week so we should see them the following week.

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
Like the HalfLings Neezy :D we do too. The Mini Cartos that we had special made for those tanks (19.8mm punched and flanged) should be in tomorrow.

The Black Caps for the 22s along with the Green though are unfortunately taking their time getting through the anodizer. I did get word yesterday that they are expected the ship some time next week so we should see them the following week.

Yeah! Those halflings look really cute! Will there ever be an option for pre-punched halfling cartos? I have a puncher but I dont have much luck when trying to use it on cartos lol

I will wait to order my halfling until the black caps are back in stock then. Bummer! I want a muddled abysse and dark pink halfling!

Last edited:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Lol Neezy, good timing on that. The punched Mini cartos are something we have been working on for awhile now and it looks like they will be here tomorrow. If everything worked out right with the manufacturer I expect these to be pretty awesome.

Glad you like them though, these are not for everyone as they are pretty small capacity wise but on the right device they are tough to beat for looks so if just over a ml is good and you want the Mini look the Halfling provides in a big way.

Neezy206

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Seattle, Wa
Lol Neezy, good timing on that. The punched Mini cartos are something we have been working on for awhile now and it looks like they will be here tomorrow. If everything worked out right with the manufacturer I expect these to be pretty awesome.

Glad you like them though, these are not for everyone as they are pretty small capacity wise but on the right device they are tough to beat for looks so if just over a ml is good and you want the Mini look the Halfling provides in a big way.

I change tanks and flavors constantly so a small tank is a must for me. Thank goodness the punched cartos will be available! So by the time the black 22 caps come in... the cartos will also be ready to go and I can order my Abysse and dark pink halfling! Weeee!!!

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
Hello all and Big Hi to OCD and family. I am just amazed how fast things are going for you OCD bro WOW!!! As i think you know i have been exceptionally busy this summer the amount of family that came to visit this year was a record breaker lol. Anyway I am back to work and school starts Monday. I am counting the days till vapefest. I did put in for the time off so i should be all set bro. The best way to get in contact with me atm is to call or email me so you know. As driving a school bus doesn't exactly allow me access to a comp to use lol. I now have 3 mini mods and an very excited to see these new tanks i been driving myself crazy trying to get something to top them off and i think you have read my mind lol. I really hope they are ready for vapefest cause i think they will be a huge hit with all your other new stuff. TTYL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread