Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Then go stand outside!

I still do from time-to-time. That is one of the reasons i really enjoyed smoking. That 5 or ten minutes by myself, where i can focus, and reflect. However now when i go out to vape, i stay outside for much longer. 20 or 30 minutes even. a puff here, a puff there... but i live in San Diego, so there's hardly a reason to stay indoors.

urbanite

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Moscow
I still go outside much as I used to... then again most of the time it's somewhere like a nice balcony on the 20th floor or somewhere with a bit of a roof in case of rain...

Mostly keeps my smoking ritual in tact, so I can time my smoking and not chain vape all the time type of thing, and also I think e-cigs still leave a bit of a smell around the house, so people around me wouldn't necessarily be happy with it.

Even things like smoker-non-friendly airports and airplanes, I'll try to make sure to be real stealth about it, bathroom or keep the smoke in the lungs if I really need a hit.

Linda522

May 1, 2010
Michigan
I live in Michigan, and as of May 1st, smoking was banned in ALL bars, restaurants, pool halls, bowling alleys -- EVERYWHERE PUBLIC. We didn't know if we would be able to vape anywhere public. So we visited some of our favorite bars, restaurants and even a pool hall. We asked if we could use our PV's. The news was good. If it isn't tobacco, we could vape away!

How cool! Our favorite Mexican restaurant lets us vape. Hubby's favorite pool hall lets him vape! So far, so good, but we always ask permission. :party:

CritterBuddy

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
At home I can not use any tobacco flavors. Wife says it doesn't smell like smoke but still smells of tobacco. I go outside only to enjoy the outdoors which is nice because my backyard is completely shaded. Winter time - strictly indoors with non-tobacco flavors.

At work I vape at my desk with non-tobacco flavors but not conspicuously. Boss and co-workers know I do it but am discreet so they don't mind.

In public places I pretty much follow the no smoking rules. Have not found any place that will let me openly vape. Theaters and other places I may frequent for long periods of time I stealth vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread