Do you still go outside to vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool question.

I vape a LOT in my "cave" here (my workshop) and during the day, while working at the office I follow the friends that go out to smoke. It's cool vaping while they smoke...

I was checking the posters about the no-smoke legislation down here in Brazil and there it was: electronic cigarrete was already forbidden by law! Damn...

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
It all depends. If my buds are going out for a smoke I usually follow along (that way they can't talk about me behind my back).

If I'm playing a gig I ask permission and then vape away, again following my buds when they go outside (gotta keep and eye on them don't ya know)

One gig I didn't vape because it was a fundraiser at a church hall, even though we went through two 16 gallon kegs and cases of beer and lord only knows how many gallons of the hard stuff. (Catholics are soooo funny)

uber

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
Minnesota
At home or other family/friends homes (given permission) I vape inside, unless other smokers are going out, then I will follow.

I just recently started a new job, and currently am vaping outside (which i don't mind since the weather is so nice). Once I get a better feel for the company, and the weather changes, I may start inside.

At my previous job, I would sit at my desk and puff away. Everyone thought there was a fire in my cube the first couple times. Gotta love the eGo.... Clouds of vaper would rise from my desk in the middle of a cube farm. lol

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
Even when I was pregnant and quit smoking, I still hung out in the "smoke pit". That's where all the action is. Here at the house I vape away indoors. Part of the reason to vape instead of all the mirriad of other "tools" was so I could still go outside with the smokers and not end up bumming one and having to quit all over again.

DyMiC

May 25, 2010
Page, AZ, USA
I go outside at work like I always have, unless it is raing then I sneak in the restroom. I don't think the upper management would like me vaping at my desk, I have a feeling they would not understand it. My company is on this be healthy kick right now, more than usual.

Vaping is HEALTHIER than smoking. LOL!

There's no ash, no tar, no burning, no carcinogens (except Nicotine, which is a drug, not a carcinogen)...

I dunno. Pitch it to upper management and HR with a few different articles to back up your words. I'm sure it will spark interest in somebody.

tristessa363

May 18, 2010
Houston, TX
We've had 3 people get 510's at our company in the last month. They're cool with us doing it inside; I'm just worried that if any more people start it will become too conspicuous and they'll have to ban it. I still go outside for lunch breaks because I like to smoke at lunch and I don''t think it would be appropriate to do it in the break room. We'll see what happens this summer (summer in Houston sucks). My parents and ex/non-smoking friends also said they would be cool with me doing it inside. I've only asked one bar - they said no, but only because they didn't really know what it was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread