Don't you hate it when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoilinTrouble

Jan 17, 2015
Lebanon, Indiana
I haven't seen a thread like this yet so I'll just suggest it and kick it off and hopefully the ball keeps rolling...a thread for all those moments in vaping that just make you go
[edited]

I'll start since it just happened to me...
Don't you hate it when...you go to refill your rda and you drop the top, it goes rolling across the carpet, and winds up complety covered in fuzz??:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
I haven't seen a thread like this yet so I'll just suggest it and kick it off and hopefully the ball keeps rolling...a thread for all those moments in vaping that just make you go
[edit]

I'll start since it just happened to me...
Don't you hate it when...you go to refill your rda and you drop the top, it goes rolling across the carpet, and winds up complety covered in fuzz??:mad:

...or dog fur...

Last edited by a moderator:

CoilinTrouble

Jan 17, 2015
Lebanon, Indiana
Lol touche. Soon as my cat gets anywhere near me building a coil its gameface from me to them...staredown til they back the fudge off... Heres another one from today..Dont you hate it when...
You desperately need to refill your dripper in the car, pull up nice and slow to a red light, uncap your rda, just to watch the light turn green?? :mad:

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I don't have carpet...and now I'm glad :laugh:

How about the cat grabbing the end of my wire, jumping off the couch and running, unrolling the whole spool? I wasn't very happy about that :D

Wow. That hasn't happened to me yet but I could easily imagine one of my cats doing it. The youngest, Obi, ran off with a pippette this morning. Luckily it was brand new and free of juice.

CoilinTrouble

Jan 17, 2015
Lebanon, Indiana
When your giant 14 year old son stomps through the living room, clears your end table, and manages to smash your Atlantis tank and your favorite Drip Tip for your Reo in one fell swoop.
Thats when you begin the death march...or take out the replacement funds from allowance :laugh:
Heres another one just happenned to me...
dont you hate it when...your box mod runs outta joose, you go to switch to your mech, cant find it anywhere until the cat gets up to stretch and she's been sleepimg on top.of it the whole time?? :mad:

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
When you're in a zone reading ECF, chain vaping, and then...
aak.jpg
You just roasted a cotton wick 'cuz you forgot to squonk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread