Drip Tip Designz ... Tips, Tips, and more Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Another batch ...

How do you like the second photo? Brian was experimenting. :ohmy:,

Looking very nice! In the first pic, the red/white/black tip, front row second from the right, if that had a little bit rounder shape at the bottom, it may just be perfect for what I am looking for :)

Also wanted to agree with BT, your photography is always top notch.

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Looking very nice! In the first pic, the red/white/black tip, front row second from the right, if that had a little bit rounder shape at the bottom, it may just be perfect for what I am looking for :)

Also wanted to agree with BT, your photography is always top notch.

I can make it rounder ... you want a vase shape like the black or pink one there?

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
They look great!

BTW, my Santos Mahogany tips came in and they look GREAAAAAAT on the Dibi OliveR! Thank you and/or Brian very much for getting them perfect.

I'll post some pics some time later. It's been rainy and overcast here ever since they arrived and my digital cameras don't take good flash pics - OK, I'm too lazy these days to set up a light box or even dig out the multiple flash rigs.

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
They look great!

BTW, my Santos Mahogany tips came in and they look GREAAAAAAT on the Dibi OliveR! Thank you and/or Brian very much for getting them perfect.

I'll post some pics some time later. It's been rainy and overcast here ever since they arrived and my digital cameras don't take good flash pics - OK, I'm too lazy these days to set up a light box or even dig out the multiple flash rigs.

Glad you like them and it's our pleasure!

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I like the tip and waist of the r/w/b one and the rounded base of the black or pink one so really somewhere in between :)

Here's 2 that I made yesterday ... one of them the correct shape?

IMG_5094.jpg IMG_5092.jpg

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I won't speak for everyone, but we most def need more vape gear out there! Just please tell me u have more than black tshirts :)

No black t-shirts. :)
Me and Brian couldn't agree on the color, so we ordered some in 2 different colors, jade and lime green.
I can't wait to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread