Drip Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Exactly! My Tridents are also from FT. I sometimes wondered if the originals have those same horrible tips.

Same as mine, although i think the genuine article has the same looking drip-tip. The trident is the only topper i have bought from fast tech and i am pretty impressed with it.

Back on topic FT have got some new drip-tips in that are a kind of fist around a pawn type design that look interesting. I'll have to get myself a nice collection of drip-tips going. For me, they make a huge difference, really enhances my vaping experience on one i like compared to a duff one.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I just realized that this thread is in the provari sub
It should be moved to the general or new members forum it would be great to get sort of like the"pictures of your setup"thread for drip tips with s lot of activity

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You could start another one for tips in general. This thread was started so I could show the bottom of my glass tips to Susan and Lady Glass

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Everyone, where is your favorite place to get DT's?

I don't have a regular vendor, per se; I tend to add a drip tip to most orders to round them out. I do, however, have a list of vendors I check if I'm looking for something specific. What do you have in mind?

Muldemar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Frostbite Falls,MN
A couple of my tips:)

001-1.jpg

005_zpsab96d337.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I prefer pyrex and Tru-stone tips for the way they feel on my lips and for aesthetic reasons. My favorite glass tip was from Sagewood Glass, which recently went out of business. :cry: I have a few more from Hot Vapes, which are huge (my pacifiers).

sagewood_dt (1542).jpg hotvapes.jpg Triple_V_pyrex_1.JPG

My favorite drip tip vendor is Drip Tip Designz. I only have 2 tips from here, both are Tru-stone.

driptipdesignz.jpg

I really like the Freudian Tip from Pink Spot Vapors. Its length allows for a cooler vapor.

Freudian DripTip.jpg

Probably the most used and comfortable tips I own are the Knucklhead adjustable drip tips. They come in particularly handy while vaping & driving.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Sorry Ocelot now I get it! sorry to hijack your thread!!!
I've started a new one

You didn't hijack it. Post away! :)

I only started the thread since I was concerned my pictures would get buried before Susan and Lady Glass had a chance to see them - I figured it would turn into a thread about drip tips. However, I didn't want it to go in the General Discussion section. If I post a picture and say I got it for my ProVari, I don't want some nimrod posting all the reasons they don't want a ProVari. That may sound elitist, but it's not. I'm happy for everyone who has quit smoking, no matter device they use, I just get annoyed that I can't even mention one* of my favorite devices without getting hassled.

*Notice I wrote one of my favorite devices. The ProVari is not my favorite, it is tied with another one.

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Ocelot I got it from Steam Monkey not envision itself, the had some of the black rainbows also.I bought this particular one to multi fit several mods, both the blue and the new mini provaris and my own version of the bobo.

Please don't be mad at me for the BoBo I just absolutly fell in love with that one.I love blue and white china from blue willow to onion pattern, I'm nuts about it, I just had to add the BoBo to my porcelain line up.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Sweet babies:).
.The tip was custom made..and the companey(Sagewood Glass) has gone out of Business:(

That makes me so sad. :( I had wanted to get a Sagewood tip, but I hadn't gotten around to it.

These small businesses just aren't prepared to be successful, they don't have the experience. It seems like every month or so a vendor goes down. The Bogger Box claimed to be ready to give Reo some competition, but - buh-bye and Ms T has gone into melt down. At least some vendors (like Ray from VVV) are nice enough to tell their customers they can't deal with it anymore, instead of just vanishing.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Ocelot I got it from Steam Monkey not envision itself, the had some of the black rainbows also.I bought this particular one to multi fit several mods, both the blue and the new mini provaris and my own version of the bobo.

Please don't be mad at me for the BoBo I just absolutly fell in love with that one.I love blue and white china from blue willow to onion pattern, I'm nuts about it, I just had to add the BoBo to my porcelain line up.

You got a Bobo?

Muldemar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Frostbite Falls,MN
That makes me so sad. :( I had wanted to get a Sagewood tip, but I hadn't gotten around to it.

These small businesses just aren't prepared to be successful, they don't have the experience. It seems like every month or so a vendor goes down. The Bogger Box claimed to be ready to give Reo some competition, but - buh-bye and Ms T has gone into melt down. At least some vendors (like Ray from VVV) are nice enough to tell their customers they can't deal with it anymore, instead of just vanishing.

It is sad to see vendors go..To Sagewoods credit..Mr Kai..did let everyone know..Due to personal reasons they were no longer making tips..I'm lucky I have 15 tips and some Like my kitty and dragon are customs:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread