1z35l43.jpg

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Here are a couple of my 'fun' tips--

I love the cat tips with the matching tank!

I don't often use these at home but they are fun to take to the sheepdog events. A friend is painting tanks for me to go with these. Murphy does agility and herding, so of course I had to have a sheep to go with the sheepdog. Several people have stopped me to take pictures of the tips--when we are herding.

IMG_2602.jpg IMG_2606.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Ebay popped up with him, the only one.He came with everything, batteries, charger and they most awful vivi nova knock off.I'm just tickled pink to have him.

How lovely! There are a lot of people looking for one, but they are hard to find. Cherish him, but I'm sure you will. Was I right or was I right that regardless of his appearance he is a nice mod?

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
How lovely! There are a lot of people looking for one, but they are hard to find. Cherish him, but I'm sure you will. Was I right or was I right that regardless of his appearance he is a nice mod?

Yes I had a feeling I better grab him while the grabbing was good, the whole time I was waiting for Bobo I was hoping he would look just like the pictures provided by the seller, that those weren't just stock pics.Turned out to be exactly like pictured and he is flawless.

I like his appearance and he lays nicely in the hand, I was very glad tho that I already had the ProVaris otherwise I would have bin very surprised at his weight, Bobo is no light weight and he vapes nicely to.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Luckies, that Bobo you guys have is gorgeous. So unique and looks more like a work of art versus a regular mod.

Luckies, that Bobo you guys have is gorgeous. So unique and looks more like a work of art bowling pin versus a regular mod.

There. That is better....

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Ocelot, you must have missed the birth announcement. It was priceless and I burst out laughing. I was waiting for you to chime in, knowing some of the history of yours (I read the old thread I gotta stay away...).

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/488107-baby-makes-3-a.html

I learned about her Bobo last night, but somehow missed the announcement thread. So in "Gotta Stay Away From..." you were able to see not only my obsession with the Bobo, but the beginning of the ProVarinati (well, actually, it started on a different thread, but that's where it was nurtured). Did you read my Bobo blog?

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Exactly! My Tridents are also from FT. I sometimes wondered if the originals have those same horrible tips.

Doubt the real Tridents have garbage setups on them like these do. With mine, on one a DT is so loose it falls out, with the other it almost takes a hammer to drive one in. It's not as much the crappy DT's, which IMO are junk, as it is the clone itself where the machining varies that much. ??? I'd think beiong mass produced they would be made on CNC equipment and should not vary at all. ???

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Everyone, where is your favorite place to get DT's?

So far from Brian at Drip Tip Designz and from Jerry at Justhatip. I like the Tippy Tips, but everytime I find someone that has some, the ones that appeal to me are already sold. The "you should have been here..... yesterday" syndrome. :(

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
Well, I did a few more tests on drip tips, after looking at the tips you guys showed. I am getting closer. These will work with a bunch of O-rings (I used 4), to grip. The o-rings are on the middle bicone shaped 2 tone one, and that's all the o-rings I have til I get more.
1e71ffdb-d0b8-4a18-aeea-87bcc6c16145_zpsbc46682f.jpg

Anyway, the 2nd row are my latest efforts, thought I'd do a variety of plain shapes, and maybe frost some into 'sea glass' too. The top 4 were my first practice run (see how I changed the bottoms?):

DSC_0523640x439_zpsdaa9ccc5.jpg

DSC_0527640x533_zpsaa90bc61.jpg

Thought you'd like to see where I'm at... but I'm still not there yet:).

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Nice!! Doesn't look like you had to grind the second batch at all. I like the bi-cone shape. Looks elegant.

Well, I did a few more tests on drip tips, after looking at the tips you guys showed. I am getting closer. These will work with a bunch of O-rings (I used 4), to grip. The o-rings are on the middle bicone shaped 2 tone one, and that's all the o-rings I have til I get more.
1e71ffdb-d0b8-4a18-aeea-87bcc6c16145_zpsbc46682f.jpg

Anyway, the 2nd row are my latest efforts, thought I'd do a variety of plain shapes, and maybe frost some into 'sea glass' too. The top 4 were my first practice run (see how I changed the bottoms?):

DSC_0523640x439_zpsdaa9ccc5.jpg

DSC_0527640x533_zpsaa90bc61.jpg

Thought you'd like to see where I'm at... but I'm still not there yet:).

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
I did have to grind them... and in the pix, there are several that won't work because they need more grinding off the bottom. These are still not a good solution tho... they work with a bunch of o-rings yes, but I want them to fit like a plastic one, and be as easy to pop on and off as the plastic ones. Here, the o-rings can slide off the glass because it's glass, so am still needing a better way to handle the groove for the o-ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread