DUAL cartomizer adapter? HUH? I need this. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I got mine in the mail today. I have tried it with two dual coil 3ohm Smoketechs on my Zmax set at 15W in stacked 18350 mode. This is truly giving 5.5V @ 4A and it's rocking it pretty hard! I have a pair of single coil 4ohm cartos that I am filling up shortly and will give them a try as well

5.5v @ 4A, Holy Snit.

Your gonna set off the Smoke Alarm fursure.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
Mine came in yesterday, and I succeeded in giving myself a nicotine headache for the first time in several months.

I've been using Smoktech shorty cartos with it and and more than happy. I bought this as more of a novelty type thing, but actually see myself using it often. I initially used a pair of 3 ohm cartos, which performs decently. But performance with the 3ohm cartos wasn't really impressive enough to bother with, so I decided to throw some ST 1.7ohm shorty cartos on there. WOW! A huge difference. Throat hit is intense, the vapor is way thicker than with a single carto, I can shorten my draw time by about half and still get massive clouds of vapor.

Obvious running a pair of 1.7s gives me a total resistance of less than 1ohm, so my battery life has taken a huge dive, but with 2400mah it's not a huge issue, and the added performance makes the more frequent battery changes worth it.

The shorty cartos are the best thing to use in this IMHO, with regular cartos the thing is far too large and ridiculous looking, but with the shortys the total length is a tad shorter than a normal sized tank with drip tip. Plus the shortys provide a much warmer vape than full sized cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread