The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DUAL cartomizer adapter? HUH? I need this. lol.

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Plumes.91, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    I'm using my DBA with 2 Boge's 2.0 cartos. On my Provari at 3.2 volts 1.1 ohms. LOL I mixed the flavors. Caramel and apple. This is a nice vape.

2. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    I tried the 1.1 ohm setup on my Buzz Pro today. It works great.

3. ZW99GT

ZW99GT Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2012
    DFW
    I got mine in the mail today. I have tried it with two dual coil 3ohm Smoketechs on my Zmax set at 15W in stacked 18350 mode. This is truly giving 5.5V @ 4A and it's rocking it pretty hard! I have a pair of single coil 4ohm cartos that I am filling up shortly and will give them a try as well

4. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    5.5v @ 4A, Holy Snit.

Your gonna set off the Smoke Alarm fursure.

5. UncleChuck

UncleChuck Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Portland
    Mine came in yesterday, and I succeeded in giving myself a nicotine headache for the first time in several months.

I've been using Smoktech shorty cartos with it and and more than happy. I bought this as more of a novelty type thing, but actually see myself using it often. I initially used a pair of 3 ohm cartos, which performs decently. But performance with the 3ohm cartos wasn't really impressive enough to bother with, so I decided to throw some ST 1.7ohm shorty cartos on there. WOW! A huge difference. Throat hit is intense, the vapor is way thicker than with a single carto, I can shorten my draw time by about half and still get massive clouds of vapor.

Obvious running a pair of 1.7s gives me a total resistance of less than 1ohm, so my battery life has taken a huge dive, but with 2400mah it's not a huge issue, and the added performance makes the more frequent battery changes worth it.

The shorty cartos are the best thing to use in this IMHO, with regular cartos the thing is far too large and ridiculous looking, but with the shortys the total length is a tad shorter than a normal sized tank with drip tip. Plus the shortys provide a much warmer vape than full sized cartos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.