The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DUAL cartomizer adapter? HUH? I need this. lol.

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Plumes.91, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Plumes.91

Plumes.91 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    Check it out guys, MadVapes.com just put a dual cartomizer adapter up for sale on their website. You can now use 2 cartomizers at once. While this does sort-of defeat the purpose of low resistance cartomizers... With this device, you can use two 3.2ohm cartomizers for a total resistance of 1.6ohm vaping on a 3.7v mod... Pretty cool huh? Heres the link: Double Barrel Cartomizer Adapter Madvapes is always coming out with something fun and new. I love that site. I hear devices like this were selling for well over $100 just a few months ago. Now you can get one for $7.99 I expect this will be great for mixing flavors or trying mixed flavors without ruining a cartomizer. These will probably be fun with atomizers too and I'm suspecting the vapor production will be high (at least higher than a single coil carto) because there is more coil surface area, similar to a dual coil cartomizer. Mainly this is great for mixing flavors without actually mixing flavors, if all you have around is cartomizers. Or dripping different flavors into each atty will be fun too.

I was going to order some juice, cartos and batteries and maybe a new mod tonight but I think I'll wait until these come in. They seem like they'll be a lot of fun to fool around with. Pretty cool.

2. Salt&PePPer

Salt&PePPer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2012
    Bakersfield
    Dude, Dual Cartomizers boils down to two words "MORE VAPOR". That and you will be dealing with double the Vapor Volume now with that.

3. Plumes.91

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    It boils down to more vapor AND more vapor volume?? lol. Idk man, you could totally mix flavors with this thing.

4. wonderland

wonderland Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2012
    Riverside, California
    Mixing flavors on this thing would be fun for sure. I saw a really fat, short battery once that you could screw a carto onto both ends, but this take that to a whole new place.

5. Absintheur

Absintheur Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    north central Indiana
    Been doing that for a while already...Silver Bullet Double Barrel head...

[​IMG]

The Mad Vapes unit is cheaper tho...lol

6. haiqu

haiqu Super Member ECF Veteran

Now waiting to see one that looks like a six-shooter with selectable cartomizers. Who needs to carry a pocket full of refills?

7. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    That's sick!!! I gotta have it !

8. Plumes.91

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    i wouldn't doubt that there will be a 6 shooter before this whole vaping things done and over with ;)

9. Salt&PePPer

Salt&PePPer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2012
    Bakersfield
    6 Shooter Sure but it won't look nothing like a real gun if they are mass produced - maybe a couple of 'One-Offs' for a few discerning Vaporers. Something that looks like a real gun won't fly in the USA. And I actually think something like that would be awesome. American Tight-Wads!

10. Plumes.91

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    Am I so infatuated with guns that I completely missed the fact that the girl in that picture is in her bra and panties? Or maybe its the fact that shes a bit flat.. and wearing a sports coat. lol. Anyway, let me know when madvapes gets this thing in because I need it. lol. I'm really pissed that I missed the vaporcon coupon by 1 day. I would of bought my stuff yezturday. dern it.

11. adeline

adeline Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2010
    Cary, NC
    Wow that made me do a double take. I'd seen that at least half a dozen times and not noticed. And I enjoy looking at the female form... :facepalm:

12. juggalotus

juggalotus Full Member

Dec 18, 2011
    NJ
    i jsut saw that monster on madvapes last night i was like holy crap! that would be fun for mixing and the vapor production would be crazy if you get the right cartos and voltage. wonder if 2 attys would work on it too.

13. Absintheur

Absintheur Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    north central Indiana
    I use 2 dual coil atomizers on my SB Double Barrel.

14. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    MV has them in stock now. I grabbed one. Gonna love this craziness at work. :D

15. thinkingaboutit

thinkingaboutit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2012
    mn
    I have enough trouble finding one working carto these days :laugh:

16. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Same here. I'm a Sucker for New, Somewhat Crazy Ideas.

LOL... Yeah, I'm going to try and run 2 CE2's on it.

A CCEE22 ?

17. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    CE2[SUP]2[/SUP]

:vapor: :vapor:

Jimi D zoiDman and plumes let us know how these things perform once you get em.
    Absintheur how do you like your double barrel?

18. haiqu

haiqu Super Member ECF Veteran

How long do your batteries last? :)

19. flintlock62

flintlock62 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2012
    Arkansas Delta
    Good question. Two carts = twice the juice? Twice the problems? Still, if one needs that much vapor, oh well..........

One cart goes bad...but which one?

I like the KISS type. Keep it simple, stupid.

20. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I Like it.

And I'll post how it works when I get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.