DUAL cartomizer adapter? HUH? I need this. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Check it out guys, MadVapes.com just put a dual cartomizer adapter up for sale on their website. You can now use 2 cartomizers at once. While this does sort-of defeat the purpose of low resistance cartomizers... With this device, you can use two 3.2ohm cartomizers for a total resistance of 1.6ohm vaping on a 3.7v mod... Pretty cool huh? Heres the link: Double Barrel Cartomizer Adapter Madvapes is always coming out with something fun and new. I love that site. I hear devices like this were selling for well over $100 just a few months ago. Now you can get one for $7.99 I expect this will be great for mixing flavors or trying mixed flavors without ruining a cartomizer. These will probably be fun with atomizers too and I'm suspecting the vapor production will be high (at least higher than a single coil carto) because there is more coil surface area, similar to a dual coil cartomizer. Mainly this is great for mixing flavors without actually mixing flavors, if all you have around is cartomizers. Or dripping different flavors into each atty will be fun too.

I was going to order some juice, cartos and batteries and maybe a new mod tonight but I think I'll wait until these come in. They seem like they'll be a lot of fun to fool around with. Pretty cool.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
Been doing that for a while already...Silver Bullet Double Barrel head...

SBperfecta-1.jpg

The Mad Vapes unit is cheaper tho...lol

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Am I so infatuated with guns that I completely missed the fact that the girl in that picture is in her bra and panties? Or maybe its the fact that shes a bit flat.. and wearing a sports coat. lol. Anyway, let me know when madvapes gets this thing in because I need it. lol. I'm really ...... that I missed the vaporcon coupon by 1 day. I would of bought my stuff yezturday. dern it.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Am I so infatuated with guns that I completely missed the fact that the girl in that picture is in her bra and panties? Or maybe its the fact that shes a bit flat.. and wearing a sports coat. lol. Anyway, let me know when madvapes gets this thing in because I need it. lol. I'm really ...... that I missed the vaporcon coupon by 1 day. I would of bought my stuff yezturday. dern it.

Wow that made me do a double take. I'd seen that at least half a dozen times and not noticed. And I enjoy looking at the female form... :facepalm:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread