The Ultimate E-cigarette holder *fun!! e-cig accessory*

Status
Not open for further replies.

viachy

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Sofia, Bulgaria
I cant find the damned thing anywhere in Europe, ebay.co.uk, or ebay.com.. :-x I`m furious about those grabbers and I mean it.

I`ve been searching for it since I started on e-cigs and still no luck. Bought something like it on ebay but is not the same... I`ll se how it works out but If I find one of those I`ll be buyin it for sure !

This is the Perfect car holder!

DaDuke

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Las Vegas
e-cigs must have taken over my office supply fetish:cry:; I have always loved office supplies, not sure why, now I feverishly scan Walmart for useful e-cig gear:rolleyes:.
Hmmm, that gives me an idea for a new fetish site. Ok ok, so it'll cater to a small niche group. I know, I can sell pictures of different calenders... on a calender! :D

If anyone can come up with a sexier name i would be delighted, needs to be searchable though.!
Cheers
How about "E-Cig Camel Toe", although it might end up on pg 5000 in a search. Hmmm, noticing a recurring theme in my replies. Better pay the Dutchess a visit before i get in trouble here :wub:

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
Here is a cheap source for the holders :)

h t t p : / / w w w .stylisource.com/pda-stylus-shop/pen-holders.asp

I actually prefer the HOLDSTER" type and just ordered six new ones in black ;)

They work great for my DSE 901 and I am sure they will work on the 801 I am planning on ordering also.

The Holsters come with stick on tape - just peel and stick.

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
you can get a 3 pack of them from officemax.com for $5.79
they are the Duck® Brand Grip-it® Grabbers. i have one on my dash in my car and the other two are on my computers at home and work.
they work great for my 901

Got mine at Office depot, they do work well, especially since I have cats that think it's a great idea to roll them off my nightstand or the kitchen counter

Dave Power

Jun 24, 2009
Awesome for hiding that extra Ecig you just bought from wife who said not to buy anymore. Hide the new pilot behind the toilet, the new dura behind the TV...hrmm where to hide the new bloog?

SD can be hidden in the toolbox with a special made "phillips adapter" lol

I am looking for any info on marketing the e cigarette in Canada...if you have any info can you let me know

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Awesome for hiding that extra Ecig you just bought from wife who said not to buy anymore. Hide the new pilot behind the toilet, the new dura behind the TV...hrmm where to hide the new bloog?

SD can be hidden in the toolbox with a special made "phillips adapter" lol

It's not often that I actually "laugh out loud":lol:*. Your post, lintz69, did make me do so!:D
* As a non-texter, I looked up "LOL." When people use it here, do they mean "laugh out loud" or "lots of love"?
What first got me was that reference to "from wife who said not to buy anymore." Boy, am I experiencing an inner tension between the little boy who wants to buy more and more e-cig stuff:thumb: ... and the adult (in the guise of "my better half"*) who knows TANSTAFL:nah: (especially challenging on a very tight budget)!
* that individual whom Rumpole of the Bailey called "she who must be obeyed";)
Then it kept building: "behind the toilet" ... up to "SD can be hidden in the toolbox with a special made 'phillips adapter'."

Thank you, lintz69! I needed that.:)

Parmacrafter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Parma, Idaho, USA
klick-fix-round-medium.jpg

Buy Here for $1.79 US Shipping is $2 for orders under $10
Code:
http://www.stylisource.com/detail.asp?product_ID=9412

Product Features

• Double-stick tape backing adheres to any surface

• Spring-loaded top halves slide apart to "klick" pens and styluses into place

• Fits pens & styluses from 1/8" to 1/2" in diameter (I have tested these to work with all ecigs except the Prodigy Style)

These also swivel. So once mounted they can be turned in any direction.

Product Specifications
Item Number: 9412
Product Color: White base, assorted color tops
Product Material: High-impact plastic
Product Dimensions: 1.55" Diameter x 0.80" High
Product Weight: 0.2189 ounces

Last edited:

lowwkeyy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
TX USA
dfwvapor.com
i must be using my ecig incorrectly , i kinda feel like maggy from the simpsons . unless im changing carts dripping or swappen batteries im smoken it. i was a 2.5 pack a day reds smoker before this "gift" was given to me. 200 bucks spent in my first week + i have four cartons of smokes being shipped in from russia :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread