Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Totally off-topic, but

Hooray for using TANSTAAFL! (You're missing an 'A', btw) I've seriously considered for years getting that tattooed.

Citation for those wondering what the hell TANSTAAFL is...read Heinlein's "The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress".

Yep, you're absolutely right: two A's (or three total). Thanks for recognizing the reference and correcting the acronym!

defnet0 said:
What the????

The title of this post is what TANSTAAFL stands for. It was a key phrase in that book and has become very associated with Libertarianism.

Yes, these comments about Heinlein, that book, and TANSTAAFL are off-topic ... for this thread. However, they are quite relevant to vaping and ECF, especially in light of increasing crack-downs by Big Brother on cigarettes, electronic or otherwise.

dochogan

Jun 13, 2009
The title of this post is what TANSTAAFL stands for. It was a key phrase in that book and has become very associated with Libertarianism.

Yes, these comments about Heinlein, that book, and TANSTAAFL are off-topic ... for this thread. However, they are quite relevant to vaping and ECF, especially in light of increasing crack-downs by Big Brother on cigarettes, electronic or otherwise.

Sorry to be off-topic atgain, but I'd call it "idealistic Libertarianism,' to distinguish it from the misguided Libertarian Party.

There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch...closely related to 'An it do no harm, Do What Thou Wilt', both of which are my foundation for being incredibly pi$$ed at the FDA right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread