Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I see that Imeo hasn't responded to the replies (and cries) to keep the tubes and sell them. Maybe Imeo hasn't been around yet to see these replies yet.

Imeo said he will not sell the tubes because they are in bad shape and he wants to keep the GG brand quality up. I think this is a major weight on Imeo's shoulders. He is willing to throw away 2500 Euro's worth of tubes to keep the GG name in good standing, and that isn't cheap.

Even if he sold all the tubes at 30 Euro's, he still would not make his money back. I can understand the GG vapors wanting this because it would be collectable, and at 30 EU it would be cheap.

Look at the bigger picture. Let's say that these tubes are sold. 'Buyer 1' buys one of these and later on decides to sell it. They may say in an ad that these are rare...only 60 were made. 'Buyer 2' doesn't know about GG brand but see's Buyer 1's ad. Buyer 2, buys the tube from Buyer 1 and they realize it's of poor quality, regardless of how much Buyer 1 puts in time and effort to shine it and make it look nice. Buyers 2 gets the tube and forms an opinion that GG brand is not of good quality. Is this what we want?

This is only my opinion, and whatever Imeo wants to do is up to him. Kindest Regards.

Last edited:

blue_godz

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
expat, Germany
I am in!

In French you say: “L´exception qui confirme la règle”. Translated: The exception (the special tube as they are now) which proves the rule (of the always flawless GG constructions that we get). Let´s make the 30-August a special tube vaping day to remember how great gg constructions are :)

best wishes

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
I see that Imeo hasn't responded to the replies (and cries) to keep the tubes and sell them. Maybe Imeo hasn't been around yet to see these replies yet.

Imeo said he will not sell the tubes because they are in bad shape and he wants to keep the GG brand quality up. I think this is a major weight on Imeo's shoulders. He is willing to throw away 2500 Euro's worth of tubes to keep the GG name in good standing, and that isn't cheap.

Even if he sold all the tubes at 30 Euro's, he still would not make his money back. I can understand the GG vapors wanting this because it would be collectable, and at 30 EU it would be cheap.

Look at the bigger picture. Let's say that these tubes are sold. 'Buyer 1' buys one of these and later on decides to sell it. They may say in an ad that these are rare...only 60 were made. 'Buyer 2' doesn't know about GG brand but see's Buyer 1's ad. Buyer 2, buys the tube from Buyer 1 and they realize it's of poor quality, regardless of how much Buyer 1 puts in time and effort to shine it and make it look nice. Buyers 2 gets the tube and forms an opinion that GG brand is not of good quality. Is this what we want?

This is only my opinion, and whatever Imeo wants to do is up to him. Kindest Regards.

Sad what you said might be true, but are we really in a world where someone will make an opinion about a whole brand without seeing The GG forum or heard about GG quality? Second, If someone wants to buy a rare GG item I would believe he has already a "regular" item of some sort from GG which shows the quality.

Risto

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Warsaw, Poland
Friends, guys, I think you probably forgot about me!
Yesterday I already wrote in this topic that:

I do not know what this is about and how those tubes will look like in reality.

But one of those 60 pcs tubes will be my!

Yesterday I was not kidding!
And today, I'm not kidding!

Imeo, I want to have this special tube in my collection.
I realize that these special tubes are not ideal.

But 1 psc of special tube must be for Risto. Please!

1 psc for me.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
its not only the small imperfections zero. Its that in some places there are big marks of white places where it had to be black. Also the inside of the tube is damaged. You cant see it in the last photo but the inside is grey. These tubes where damaged via procedure
Just looked the photos more closely. Looks like they are just imperfection in finish. I would definitely buy one and can see having tons of fun with it. I am going to buy another one from later batch anyway, but I really want to get this one as well.
I totally understand how you don't want to release product that aren't at "GG" quality. But you have been upfront and discussed in full detail (with picture) and wanted them thrown away. WE are the ones who wants them. So, I don't think you will have problem with people mistaking these for finished product.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
exactly like that Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread