Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
sorry Imeo, I'm still confused with the Stealth. In your video, you show Stealth tubes with male threads and some without. Does the stealth tube have its own male threads or does it use the telescope tube?

The tubes with male threads were Stealth's ones. The other tubes where justGG tubes but I show them to you to see the esg edition River :)

Risto

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Warsaw, Poland

BigBang

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Santa Cruz, CA.
Very beautiful pieces once again Imeo. I planned on just getting a vent cap and rethreader for my stealth, but Stealth mat finish with shallow engravings is completely irresistible:hubba:

Is there any way to modify my JGG vent cap to be like the new one i.e. remove those pieces?

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Very beautiful pieces once again Imeo. I planned on just getting a vent cap and rethreader for my stealth, but Stealth mat finish with shallow engravings is completely irresistible:hubba:

Is there any way to modify my JGG vent cap to be like the new one i.e. remove those pieces?

Thank you Big :)
you can buy only the inside pieces and you will make it like the new one

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Just saw the video, and everything looks so beautiful. I just can't decide what to get. Shallow or deep. ESG or wings. Brass, matte, or shined. Stealth or Just GG. Stainless ir brass lock rings. I don't think we've ever had this many choices. It's a bit overwhelming, but in a good way.

Thank you Random:)
I decided to give you all options at once. You wanted these options for a long time

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo, the new engravings look great. When might you start taking preorders on the new engraved tubes for the JustGGs that I own?

Thank you Wing:)
I suppose that in less than 1 month I will be ready to start preorders

Last edited:

Risto

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Warsaw, Poland
Just saw the video, and everything looks so beautiful. I just can't decide what to get. Shallow or deep. ESG or wings. Brass, matte, or shined. Stealth or Just GG. Stainless ir brass lock rings. I don't think we've ever had this many choices. It's a bit overwhelming, but in a good way.

Randow, you are right.
Those new mods are dreamlike!
I would like to have it all, but .......... money.
Or is possible payment in installments in the shop? :D
I'm just kidding. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread