Not open for further replies.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
"Hi , I answered your email.

Nothing is upside down , there is no other site at the moment.

There will be notification.

I also made a note in your order for you.

thanks, rick"

Thanks Rick, you've been a big help. I got your mail. Went to the mall and it indicates it's shipped. This is one for the books. I sent you a clip of my PayPal receipt a day or two ago. Checked my bank online today, somehow there's another duplicate payment to EM same amount que'd to go to PayPal tonight. I have no idea how this happened. But, I went to the bank and stomped on it. I'm still not a Happy Camper with E-cig forum bout locking me out of the EM Co-op 510 cartos. And, I didn't get a chance to order the 510 Whistle Tips. Be danged if I'm paying $15 freight on $5 worth of product.

I read through the Mall site Instruction Booklet for the Riva. Says 3.7v batts. Why's everybody sayin it's 3.1/3.2v?

My heads a spinnin from tryin to keep up with everything's been goin on this week. To boot, wifey's goin through menopuse. 41 years of Marital Bliss. . .now I don't even know this woman. All this for an ole fart. . .that hates change. So, now I'm gonna quit smoking. . .ya right.

P.S. When anybody see's another EM Co-op purchase. . .for God's sake let me know about it please! :)

Cheers,
otrpu

Last edited:

vapboy

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
sun burnt o z land
"Hi , I answered your email.

Nothing is upside down , there is no other site at the moment.

There will be notification.

I also made a note in your order for you.

thanks, rick"

Thanks Rick, you've been a big help. I got your mail. Went to the mall and it indicates it's shipped. This is one for the books. I sent you a clip of my PayPal receipt a day or two ago. Checked my bank online today, somehow there's another duplicate payment to EM same amount que'd to go to PayPal tonight. I have no idea how this happened. But, I went to the bank and stomped on it. I'm still not a Happy Camper with E-cig forum bout locking me out of the EM Co-op 510 cartos. And, I didn't get a chance to order the 510 Whistle Tips. Be danged if I'm paying $15 freight on $5 worth of product.

I read through the Mall site Instruction Booklet for the Riva. Says 3.7v batts. Why's everybody sayin it's 3.1/3.2v?

My heads a spinnin from tryin to keep up with everything's been goin on this week. To boot, wifey's goin through menopuse. 41 years of Marital Bliss. . .now I don't even know this woman. All this for an ole fart. . .that hates change. So, now I'm gonna quit smoking. . .ya right.

P.S. When anybody see's another EM Co-op purchase. . .for God's sake let me know about it please! :)

Cheers,
otrpu

i think people are saying the Riva is 3.1 to 3.2 volts is under load voltage, if you dont get it let me give you an example, you are a battery, you can run 3.7 miles(or kms doesnt matter) an hour, but as soon as i put a heavy back pack on you (510 atty) you are not going to run as fast before, but you are moving the bag( giving power to the atty and making it work:)).
hope my 2 cent helps:2c:

vapboy

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
sun burnt o z land
Hi Vap, thanks alot. That helps. Nuther question if you don't mind. Would this be a case where an LR 510 atty might be appropriate?

Cheers,
otrpu

no prob's man. And yes it is the same as LR 510's but the LR draws more current that's why it is usually hotter on a LR, so voltage might be the same but more current is drawn, so the out come wattage is more and thats what you want. As for the sweet spot for 510's are around 8watts to 10 watts depends on the atty, cos every one is different.

also good luck with the women issue's, i just gave up on them ages ago just to avoid issues mind you i am not gay ( for the people who are reading this.).

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
no prob's man. And yes it is the same as LR 510's but the LR draws more current that's why it is usually hotter on a LR, so voltage might be the same but more current is drawn, so the out come wattage is more and thats what you want. As for the sweet spot for 510's are around 8watts to 10 watts depends on the atty, cos every one is different.

also good luck with the women issue's, i just gave up on them ages ago just to avoid issues mind you i am not gay ( for the people who are reading this.).

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, vapboy,

we women are sooooooooooooo mean sometimes, ---

but don't give up on us --

we are nice, -- sometimes

soft - always

warm -- if treated right

passionate -- if you romance us

Responsive -- if you push the right buttons

and very nice to cuddle up to on a cold night
even on a hot night too --- :):):)

Just remember, --

a woman -- Does not have a photographic memory --

just cos you tell her - you love her once -

that does not mean you never have to say it again-
it doesnt last a life time-

you need to input lots of romance

on a regular basis -- or your will lose your momentum

and eventually, -- your woman.

Last edited:

vapboy

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
sun burnt o z land
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, vapboy,

we women are sooooooooooooo mean sometimes, ---

but don't give up on us --

we are nice, -- sometimes

soft - always

warm -- if treated right

passionate -- if you romance us

Responsive -- if you push the right buttons

and very nice to cuddle up to on a cold night
even on a hot night too --- :):):)

Just remember, --

a woman -- Does not have a photographic memory --

just cos you tell her - you love her once -

that does not mean you never have to say it again-
it doesnt last a life time-

you need to input lots of romance

on a regular basis -- or your will lose your momentum

and eventually, -- your woman.

oh hey on that note even the terminator cant take the B*t*he's
'Terminator' hubby would not die: court

and mental girl friend attack
Pregnant teen lured boyfriend to fatal attack

women are mental and singers like the ..... cat doll's, venssa iamarosey and whoever sings those empowering girls song just make me mad ( i dont mind watching the MV's must be a double standed lol).
But then again i did swear i would quite smoking when my daughter would turn 21, but hey i dont have a daughter and i quit smoking so it might take a great invention like the e cig/PV again to change my mind about women and start having relation ships.

oh hey on that note even the terminator cant take the B*t*he's
'Terminator' hubby would not die: court

and mental girl friend attack
Pregnant teen lured boyfriend to fatal attack

women are mental and singers like the ..... cat doll's, venssa iamarosey and whoever sings those empowering girls song just make me mad ( i dont mind watching the MV's must be a double standed lol).
But then again i did swear i would quite smoking when my daughter would turn 21, but hey i dont have a daughter and i quit smoking so it might take a great invention like the e cig/PV again to change my mind about women and start having relation ships.

...Dont do us any favors!

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Port Elizabeth, South Africa

otrpu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
I ordered the 25th, not bad from China. Seems things are in working order. I threw a batt on the charger. I thought I had ordered a platinum starter kit, and a spare black batt. I like different colors so I can keep better track of which is charged and which I'm using. Looks like it made more sense to them that if I ordered a platinum kit, I prolly wanted the spare batt to be platinum also. No matter, no biggy far as I'm concerned. One quality issue with one of the batts. . .the gold switch ring seems to have been pushed into the batt tube just a smidgen further than it should have been. There's a bit of a ridge where they join. The other two batts are flush without any ridge. Again, not enough of an issue for me to pay to return the batt for warranty exchange. I'll be back in a few more hours after the batt has been on the charger as long as the info on the EM site specifies. No instruction booklet came with the kit, maybe they figure you can get the info off the website. And I did.
Haven't sucked on it yet, but pleased with the appearance and feel of the RIVa. And looking forward to a vapin it. :)

Cheers,
otrpu

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi guys How is it that I can buy the Riva from America for $59.95 at Clouds of Vapor that's 5 cents cheaper than from EM I know it's not a lot but now I'm wondering what they actually payed for the Riva in the first place.

I dont know

ask him

then post here and tell us

we all want to know now --------
:vapor:

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
I dunno, but having been i sales my whole life, more or less, it could be they buy other things from EM besides the RiVa and get a discount on total dollar amount spent. I'm sure David does a fair amount of wholesale to "the trade". :2c:
Bart having 3 in stock I won't call that bulk buying would you I placed a order with them on Friday and they did not even have it on the site and on Monday when I went into the site they had 3 in stock at that price and is EM's promise to us not as stated on their site No more sales at East Mall" - lowest price everyday instead! :confused:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I ordered the 25th, not bad from China. Seems things are in working order. I threw a batt on the charger. I thought I had ordered a platinum starter kit, and a spare black batt. I like different colors so I can keep better track of which is charged and which I'm using. Looks like it made more sense to them that if I ordered a platinum kit, I prolly wanted the spare batt to be platinum also. No matter, no biggy far as I'm concerned. One quality issue with one of the batts. . .the gold switch ring seems to have been pushed into the batt tube just a smidgen further than it should have been. There's a bit of a ridge where they join. The other two batts are flush without any ridge. Again, not enough of an issue for me to pay to return the batt for warranty exchange. I'll be back in a few more hours after the batt has been on the charger as long as the info on the EM site specifies. No instruction booklet came with the kit, maybe they figure you can get the info off the website. And I did.
Haven't sucked on it yet, but pleased with the appearance and feel of the RIVa. And looking forward to a vapin it. :)

Cheers,
otrpu

yes, altho quality is very good on these it is not always perfect

and yes, I think your logic on the colors sounds right -

but as far as manual goes,
it was put onto website so you could download it - yes.

I am sure you will love it, it is a very nice unit.
:)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I dunno, but having been i sales my whole life, more or less, it could be they buy other things from EM besides the RiVa and get a discount on total dollar amount spent. I'm sure David does a fair amount of wholesale to "the trade". :2c:

yes, - thanks Blu --------

eastmall does a lot of wholesale business,
and the discount depends on the size of your orders with eastmall,
some wholesalers do 1000's dollars every three months with eastmall

so nothing is set in stone----------

they all set their own reselling prices according to their own decisions.

Eastmall do not dictate resellers pricing.

otrpu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Now can somebody tell me if the RIVa batts are supposed to blink the little blue button for a second every minute or so? I thought I was seeing things. You know, had it sittin beside me, sorta off to my left. And I catch the blue blink in my [FONT="]peripheral vision[/FONT]. Thought maybe I just needed sleep, actually, knew I needed sleep. But, I then watched nothing cept the battery, sure nuff. The little blue button is a blinkin for about 1 second, bout every minute. Is this indicating something to me, or where's the switch to turn in off? :oops:

Cheers,
otrpu

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Now can somebody tell me if the RIVa batts are supposed to blink the little blue button for a second every minute or so? I thought I was seeing things. You know, had it sittin beside me, sorta off to my left. And I catch the blue blink in my [FONT="]peripheral vision[/FONT]. Thought maybe I just needed sleep, actually, knew I needed sleep. But, I then watched nothing cept the battery, sure nuff. The little blue button is a blinkin for about 1 second, bout every minute. Is this indicating something to me, or where's the switch to turn in off? :oops:

Cheers,
otrpu

well, thats something new and exciting --

hahahahahhaha :unsure:

If this is happening with the power source in the charger, -

if it is in the charger,
it is an indication that the charging cycle is complete and the unit is checking if the power source ( battery ) is full or requires power charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread