Ecig User Survey: Please follow instructions before taking!!

Please follow instructions carefully and answer all 7 questions!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
#10 - I chose option 3 because I have enough nicotine for myself, family, friends, the dog, etc
I won't give another penny to BT or BP related to smoking or their ineffective "quit" methods.
That's considered quitting if you commit suicide from Chantix right?
Not a puff of smoke for 34 months. #vapingsavedmylife #notblowingsmoke

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
then you vape tobacco/menthol and non-tobacco/non-menthol equally? so if a gun was to your head and you had to choose, what would it be? I think that's the idea

I usually hate menthol.
Halo Malibu, I sometimes buy, if available; it's a bit minty but not too strong; haven't dared tried subzero, because that's obviously menthol/mint.

I don't have a wide option of flavors available.
I like Halo Tribeca, and Turkish; Midnight Apple is pretty good too. All are tobacco based flavors.

I've tasted some raspberry and strawberry that I liked, but that brand gives me issues otherwise I'd buy more.

I like a redbull flavour, and a grape.
A lot of the cheap tobacco's I've tried I didn't like.

If I had a gun to my head and a line of flavors to pick from, the menthols and mints go out the window; I'd probably try a fruit.

The question lumps tobaccos and menthols toghether: sounds like something a non-smoker would ask; I think most smokers either like menthol or hate it.

flambo

Feb 24, 2016
Rayonia
Thanks for the poll.
85% using tobacco 0-25% since vaping says it all.

Would have been good if there was a 0-10% option to that question,
and a way of making it part of the "How long have you been vaping" question.

I think dual use is common in the first 3 months.
The first month- overcoming the addiction to the other chemicals in cigarette smoke.

Reactions: Mowgli

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I couldn't answer the last one. If ecigs were no longer available.....I would build my own mods from sourced electronic parts just like I did when I started vaping and I would diy my own juice as I currently do.

I've been at 0mg for over a year so no need to source liquid nicotine which could be restricted at that point.

Reactions: United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread