eCigs to be on CBS The Eearly Show - today 2/27

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
If Canada says "no", as Mexico has, that closes borders north and south.

The FDA is already stopping direct importation (sporadic enforcement won't last for long). Before long, we could have an e-cig isolated North America.

Name ONE country that has approved e-devices? We all know well the names of those that have said "no". Alphabetically, begin with Australia ...

Oh... If Canada says no, we have a problem. But then again, America likes to do the opposite of Canada. (We still haven't gotten over our thrashing in 1812!) :oops:

But, it does take just one, first world country to say "YES! We agree this is a step in the right direction" and others will follow. If Canada says yes, then the states will have to follow. If not, we will see a "war on e-cigs" that will be almost as ridiculous as our "war on marijuana".

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
By submitting to the "it's my inhaler to stop smoking" comments, we do exactly what the anti-smoking campaign wants us to do and that is quit smoking or admit that we are ashamed by our habit. Why should any of us have to hide who we are and what we like to do?

I agree 100%. I am NOT ashamed of being a smoker, and I sure as hell am not ashamed of smoking/vaping e cigarettes. I refuse to give the anti smokers any satisfaction from their denormalization campaign. I do not smoke or vape in places it is not allowed, however I have NO compunctions whatsoever of lighting a cig or vaping whenever and wherever I can. I refuse to hide either. To do so, for me, is to admit they have control. They have no control over any person who does not allow control

dEFinitionofEPIC

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
NJ
We as a population are so soft. It's absolutely crazy to me that we are all sitting around hoping that the government doesn't ban e-cigs. The government is supposed to be run by THE PEOPLE right? That's what democracy is isn't it? It is unfathomable to me how we as a society have just accepted the overextending arm of the government in our lives. They have us right where they want us....as malleable little sheep they can manipulate into living however they want.... it truly makes me sick to my stomach. WAKE UP PEOPLE.... we are lied to through the media and way to many facets of our lives are dictated to us. This country is not run by the people...it is run by money, greed, and power mongerers... and yet we all sit and watch our evening sitcoms as if nothing is wrong... our forefathers created the Constitution in order to avoid having to fear an overly powerful government that pushes its will on the general populus ....and yet this is the government we have today..... we have come far from the mindset of the Boston Tea Party........the public back then was a conscious public.

vape4life

Mar 6, 2009
We as a population are so soft. It's absolutely crazy to me that we are all sitting around hoping that the government doesn't ban e-cigs. The government is supposed to be run by THE PEOPLE right? That's what democracy is isn't it? It is unfathomable to me how we as a society have just accepted the overextending arm of the government in our lives. They have us right where they want us....as malleable little sheep they can manipulate into living however they want.... it truly makes me sick to my stomach. WAKE UP PEOPLE.... we are lied to through the media and way to many facets of our lives are dictated to us. This country is not run by the people...it is run by money, greed, and power mongerers... and yet we all sit and watch our evening sitcoms as if nothing is wrong... our forefathers created the Constitution in order to avoid having to fear an overly powerful government that pushes its will on the general populus ....and yet this is the government we have today..... we have come far from the mindset of the Boston Tea Party........the public back then was a conscious public.

Hear, Hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread